1. Which is the "bad" cholesterol?
A. LDL cholesterol
B. HDL cholesterol
C. All cholesterol is harmful.
2. Which food can help lower your cholesterol?
3. Where is the cholesterol in eggs?
A. In the yolks
B. In the whites
C. In the whole egg
4. Which affects your blood cholesterol levels more?
A. Cholesterol in food
B. Saturated fat
5. What are the symptoms of high cholesterol?
B. Chest pain
C. There are no symptoms.
6. What is the suggested daily limit for cholesterol?
A. 30 milligrams/day
B. 300 milligrams/day
C. 3,000 milligrams/day
7. At what age should you begin having your cholesterol tested?