Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 08/24/2005 : 2:48:23 PM
WOW! For a while there were SO MANY topics on the forum and we NEVER utilized them all! I like the simple look of this board! Maybe we can use it better!
OK you GUYS!!! Start jumping up and down like idiots cause WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!! (almost)
I have taken off work this week so I could pack and pack and pack stuff and put it in storage so we can list our condo FOR SALE!
MY JOB ROCKS to let me be so flexible!!!!
Anyway..... I stopped in here at work to go through the mail real quick and pick up packing paper from the moving comapny and I need to get back home!!
here are my G&G for TUESDAY, Aug 24
1 - WE HAVE A RATIFIED CONTRACT ON A 1950s HOUSE THAT IS 1980 sq ft (we currently live in 936 sq ft)
2 - We are trudging along with packing stuff up (we have SO MUCH STUFF)
3 - Weather is cool and breezy
4 - My Job is so cool!
5 - FoodFit friends for being here and not getting on my case for disappearing!
1 - Do not overeat due to stress
2 - Keep moving and lifting and streching and careful to use the legs, etc etc etc
3 - Drink LOTS of water! I NEED it right now!
BYE for a few days!!! [^^] [^^] [^^]
2x4 ~ CW:150+ ~ GW for now: below 140 ~ I think I can! I think I can!
|1 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - 08/24/2005 : 3:55:20 PM
I totally agree on the new topics. Did you notice the Plan Exclusiveness is gone, too. Much better that way.
2x4, congrats on the house. I am super excited for you - I know right where you are coming from.
I am not feeling any job love right now, though, so I can't join that party today.
1. I got to work an extra day at PT job last night, which is great because I REALLY need the extra cash.
2. My mom is quitting one of her PT jobs - she is really works too much (must be where I get it from).
3. One of my bosses has GREAT connections. Still keeping my fingers crossed on speeding ticket.
4. At the hospital are 2 new ER doctors who dictate who replace others who didn't - meaning more work, meaning more money for me. (And they are easy to understand.)
5. Hubby is going away on Saturday. I am planning lunch with the girls and hanging by the pool with daiquiries. Gotta go buy a blender.
I am not setting any goals today. I just don't feel like it.