Username:
Password:
Forgot your login? | Admin Options

PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Calories Count
 Why does Blue Cheese have to taste SO GOOD?!?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

fattyfatty2x4

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  11:52:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Why does Blue Cheese Salad Dressing have to taste SO GOOD?!?!?!

I normally will eat my salad with no dressing or just some SALSA (yum!) or a teeny bit of dressing or a little olive oil & vinegar. I never eat the croutons and I even keep a bottle of my own low cal dressing here in the fridge..... then I found a single serving package of blue cheese dressing <insert doomed music here> The package says: 220 Calories/210 FAT Calories <insert louder doomed music here>

Well, fortunately I brought my salad in a big plastic tub so I could drizzle a teeny bit of the dressing on and stir stir stir so everything had that zip of blue cheese.... I saved myself from eating the whole package.... and I could too! I LOVE BLUE CHEESE.

/rant

you may now return to your regularly scheduled program.

2x4 ~ CW:150+ ~ GW for now: below 140 ~ I think I can! I think I can!

Report To Moderator

xrayman

4 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  3:32:05 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
yea nokidding about bleu cheese. i could eat a brick of the stuff in one sitting. which is the reason i have the trouble i have now.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

mattiehunter

4 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2007 :  11:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This probably isn't the response anyone wants to hear but...I haven't given up Blue Cheese dressing at all. I do exactly what you do. I bring my salad in a separate container and I only bring a small amount of the dressing. When I'm out, I'm out!
I have been losing weight consistently but there are a few things I won't give up! Otherwise, I feel like I am punishing myself. I just had to learn portion control. Worse case scenario, I add a few minutes to my walk/jog!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie678

6 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  4:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Bleu cheese is quite awesome. I had some last night with home-made chicken tenders. deelish

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use