PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Fast and Fit -- NEW!
 Using the portion change in recipes on the site
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic topic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

spritsail4295

1 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2006 :  4:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
When trying to change the serving sizes of the recipes listed....I keep getting that there are errors on the site..is anyone else having this problem ? Also when trying to contact someone at the foodfit plan I keep getting a message that the default mailer is installed incorrectly is the and address that I can use to send an email to?..Thanks for the help

Report To Moderator

lesliejda

4 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  1:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by xsofteyes

When trying to change the serving sizes of the recipes listed....I keep getting that there are errors on the site..is anyone else having this problem ? Also when trying to contact someone at the foodfit plan I keep getting a message that the default mailer is installed incorrectly is the and address that I can use to send an email to?..Thanks for the help

Your not the only one I have the same problem, also when i go into my menu planner and try to change a meal with something else it goes to the same error page.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

runnerjoan

1 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  07:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I also get the error and am unable to contact Food Fit

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use