PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Well Aware
 Seeking Body Type B Endo-Meso Support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Oyinkansola

1 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2006 :  06:55:08 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I recently tested myself to see what my Body type is. I discovered I am a
Body Type B Endo-Meso.

Does anyone know what type of foods I should have in my grocery list and the ype of exersizes I should do, for a Body Type B Endo-Meso?

Is the any other Body Type B Endo-Meso's out there?

Report To Moderator

IBCris

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  6:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi just joined. Need to find out how one knows what body type you are. Came across a diet plan for a Endo Meso Type B, but don't know if I am a Type B OR even if there is a Type A. Got any info?

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

lindaleee

2 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  10:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by IBCris

Hi just joined. Need to find out how one knows what body type you are. Came across a diet plan for a Endo Meso Type B, but don't know if I am a Type B OR even if there is a Type A. Got any info?

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

lindaleee

2 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  10:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by IBCris

Visit this site for your free blueprint to find out your body type.
http://www.mybodymakeover.com/tools_for_success/body_blueprinting_quiz.aspx

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

lindaleee

2 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  10:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
IBJill

Can I ask you where you got this list of Type Body B food's from?

Edited by - lindaleee on 07/30/2007 10:19:18 PM

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

IBJill

3 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  7:47:55 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lindaleee

IBJill

Can I ask you where you got this list of Type Body B food's from?

I received a custom eating plan through the Michael Thurmond 6 Week Body Make Over; which provides you with the criteria needed to determine what body type you have, and then what foods promote your metabolism to burn calories more efficiently for your specific body type.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

IBCris

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  8:00:32 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi IBJill!
Can I ask you something... has the diet plan worked for you? Have you lost weight...a significant amount? Or is it like the majority of the diets? Eager to know... IBCris.
Thank you!

Edited by - IBCris on 10/12/2007 8:01:45 PM

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

audrey134

1 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  10:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, I am a new Food Fit community member. I am also a Type B body. I need everyone's support. I have osteo-arthritis and I have deteriorated feet joints. I use chair-dancing videos to exercise. Is there anyone else out there who is obese and starting a weight loss program. I need all the support I can get. I welcome all emails and need friends for support.
Thank you,
Audrey in West Virginia

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

pisces2007

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  8:18:05 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Has anyone experimented w/ eating for your bloodtype, metabolic type or ayervedic dosha?

These ways work w/ nature. Finding foods that are right for YOU is key - learning to listen to your body - how you feel after eating it. Our bodies know what to eat - we've just forgotten how to listen. I guide my clients to do just that.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use