Forgot your login? | Admin Options

PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Welcome to the Neighborhood
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

poundersr

1 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  11:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello folks, I am new here and I am looking for help. Since I am not very experienced at cooking and looking at the dinner choices on the meal plan, it's pretty intimidating to me. My question is, can I substitute dinner meals with some like Lean Cuisine microwave dinners as long as I keep the calorie count where it should be?

Report To Moderator

Holly

USA
1192 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  12:26:15 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm not sure if you are talking about the Foodfit plan that you pay for or not. I have no idea what their plan is, so I can't comment on that. But - in general, I think it is okay to do now and then, but not often. Frozen foods are highly processed and have lots of additives - not the least of which is sodium. If you eat a steady diet of those, your blood pressure will probably go through the roof. So I would say use them sparingly. Again, this is just generic life advice as opposed to the plan advice. I don't think the people who run the plan read the forums - whenever people have complained, they don't respond.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Coontree

24 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  10:35:47 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hard question. Don't know enough info. Are ya trying to lose alittle, a lot, gain ? All these matter on what you eat. I try to keep away from frozen foods, enless I cooked and freeze them my self. That way I know for sure whats in there. The main thing to think about when trying to lose is; allways burn more then you take in. If ya eat 1000 cal, then burn 1200 cal. Allways drink a large glass of water before you set down to eat. It makes you fell full faster. Freash is allways best

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

fattyfatty2x4

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2006 :  10:09:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
WELCOME COONTREE!!! I see you posting daily! Keep it up! We would love to get to know you and have your input!

2x4 ~ CW:150+ ~ GW for now: below 140 ~ I think I can! I think I can!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Coontree

24 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2006 :  11:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hay FattyFatty2x4
I see you are from N. VA. What part? I lived in Springfield back when it was a small country town. No 95 at that time. Then moved to Orange. Still got some kids living up there

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

gagana

3 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  11:56:41 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Best websites that are useful for many..:

for free sap material : www.allsaplinks.com

for free java material: www.javamaterial.com

for freshers jobs & info : www.fresherscircle.com

for toefl / gre material free : www.msstudyguide.com

for part time jobs and earn online : www.moneyearningtips.com

for free telugu movies and gossips : www.telupunalupu.com

for free telugu, hindi, english movies : www.brainofandhra.com

for free desi romantic pics from movies : www.masalacity.com

for all software jobs : www.goodmorningjobs.com

Slimming techniques, reduce over weight.: www.slimtherapy.com

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

fattyfatty2x4

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  09:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Is it just me? or do I smell a SPAMMER who did not come here to contribute useful information and support?

2x4 ~ CW:150+ ~ GW for now: below 140 ~ I think I can! I think I can!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Holly

USA
1192 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  10:05:54 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
My thoughts exactly!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

rmconway50

2 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  12:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Holly, fattyfatty 2x4, Coontree, gagana,

I am also new to the plan, My name is Rose Marie and I love to eat. I have been a Vegan since Jan. 1, 2010. I like tofu and eat lots of fruit and veggies. I received the book The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone for Christmas and enjoy it very much. I don't like the way animals are treated and I want to eat healthier. I don't eat anything white, like rice or white bread...only whole wheat, oats and barley..you know earth foods.

I was a Weight Watcher for many years but gained it all back. I have a good 40lbs to lose and would like some buddies for encouragement.

I'd love to have you as friends and would love to keep in touch. Anyone ready to have a buddy to motivate each day.

Oh, I live in Maryland and enjoy the winter but I am looking forward to Spring. We are suppose to get more snow tomorrow or Wednesday...Not that I mind but I need to get out and be more active. I love gardening and enjoy the new buds to bloom...love flowers and need a good person to depend on with my weight issues.

Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
Rose Marie

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use