PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Women's Health
 i want to start the new year right
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic topic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

lulu_silly

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  10:15:10 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Send lulu_silly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
im 29 and im 245 i been trying to have kids for a long time now so i went to the Dr and he told me i need to loss weight cause i dont ovulate cause im over weight so i want to do my best to loss the weight i had 6 losse befor and fround out i have PCOS and i have to take meds for it they said if i didnt want to take the med to slow down on the suger and it is hard to do and i also have a T shape uterus so i hope a pray this will be the year i loss the weight and have a child but if you can relate and have info plz let me know i will mean the world to me
silly_lulu@hotmail.com

Report To Moderator

fattyfatty2x4

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  10:33:44 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Silly Lulu!! WELCOME to this forum!

I am glad you found a couple of good reasons to start making healthier choices!

One of the best ways to start getting a grip on things is to start a food journal. Don't bother trying to make any big changes right away, just start writing down every bite of food you eat. I like to use the free food journal on www.fitday.com it also calculates the calories for you.

The main thing is to write all the foods you eat and drink and the amounts (make a note of the time and your mood if you can). Once you have a week's worth of journal, you can analyze it and see where you could make some healthier choices.

Don't try to change everything all at once. Make small changes and keep those small changes until they become habit. Once they are habit, make another small change. You will be surprised how effective this can be.

2x4 ~ CW:150+ ~ GW for now: below 140 ~ I think I can! I think I can!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use