PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Fast and Fit -- NEW!
 Snack Bars???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jenjen01

3 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  12:58:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
What are your favorite snack bars or meal replacement bars out there?

As far as healthiest, best tasting, and cost-wise...

If post, perhaps leave a link to website to get more information...

I found these bars at a sampling, they taste great and are full of "goodness" so-to-speak...

Check it out: http://www.jigsawhealth.com/products/jigsaw-bars.html

Thanks to all those who reply...

Report To Moderator

NealB

1 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  02:55:47 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JenJen,

We sell 4 varieties of snack bars that we love. I use them a lot for hiking or after runs.

They are called Fruit Snax and I highly recommend them.

[url]http://www.seacoastvitamins.com/index.php?cPath=245_255[/url]

Thanks for the plug!

Neal

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

DixieBelle

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  02:35:07 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm a bit cautious about snack bars...because some of them pack enough fat and calories for a full-course meal. But here's some of my favorites that are lowfat and low-calorie:

Anything by Nature Valley...I haven't come across one of their products that was too high in fat or calories.

Caribou Coffee...great if I just want a little sweet flavor.

Most cereal bars.

Slim-Fast bars (but be careful that I get a SNACK bar and not a MEAL-TO-GO)

DixieBelle

Rom. 8:28

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

DixieBelle

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2007 :  8:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I found some more snack bars that I like...actually a customer found them and came to my register. They just hit the shelves at our store this week-the Curves snack bars. He said they had two flavors on the shelf and they were in the same aisle as the cereal. So after I got off work, I went over there and picked up one box of strawberry/yogurt and one box of the chocolate varitey. Surprisingly, I got the last box of the STRAWBERRY YOGURT (I would have thought that the chocolate would have gone first!).

Anyway, I tried them and they are full of flavor and low on fat and calories!

Rom. 8:28

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  09:57:46 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just love TLC Kashi bars they are packed with protein and fiber. As well as any Fiber One bars also packed with protein and fiber.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Kendra_NYC

6 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  10:52:26 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So, I know these aren't technically BARS, but they are still quick and healthy!

Try World of Grains Cookies - They’re made of completely natural ingredients that include whole grains, omega 3’s, fiber and real fruit – they taste great too!

Head over to www.worldofgrains.com for more nutritional information.

Also, check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/World-Of-Grains/25059188706?ref=ts and become a fan.

Kendra—World of Grains

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use