PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Fast and Fit -- NEW!
 De plane, de plane...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

DixieBelle

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  04:18:02 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I am getting ready to go on a trip in the next week where my first flight departs at six twenty am (YIKES!). That flight will last two hours, then I have a one hour layover before catching the connecting flight, which will be two hours and eleven minutes. Two days later I face pretty much the same thing going home. I always have a light breakfast, snack a couple of hours later, then a lunch two hours after the snack, then another snack two hours after lunch, and dinner two hours after the last snack. I'm on Weight Watchers and if I have enough points left, I might get another snack in a couple of hours before bed. The airline does serve granola bars on the connecting flight at no charge. I am taking some 100 Calorie snacks with me as well and I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions.

Also-exercise! I won't have much time during the layovers to get to a gym (I do aerobics and weightlifting) but I MIGHT be able to get some exercise in at my home airport and at SeaTac (my destination). Any suggestions? I do plan to try to do some walking while in Seattle but I need suggestions for exercise during actual travel (I am aware of walking while we are airborne-it prevents thromboses...blood clots in the legs).

Rom. 8:28

Report To Moderator
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use