PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Parenting
 NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ASTHMA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

quelab22

2 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  3:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic

Since I was a child I was suffering from bronchios and then they did not treat me in time it transformed in ASTHMA this recupertio into my life so I was a sportswoman that fascinates me the volleyball, the bicycle and I like to run, but for my disease I wave myself very much and cannot do the activity necessary for this discipline since I was feeling that I could not make what I wanted to do I felt frustrated and I was saying: In order that to live if I am going to be humbled in my bed without being able to breathe and worry my parents. (I was felt very badly).
Then I put to see a way of relaxing and stop thinking so neither to the beach might go and shelter in the Internet and there I could find a natural medicine called ASTEXPECT quite enclosed It is a nourishing supplement, 100% natural and organic. decided to tried the product to the beginning it seemed me ugly and bitterly but continue taking and after15 days I had felt much better the phlegm was eliminating of few ones, I was feeling with more energies and return to being born again doing really I want, now already I do not need any antibiotic and feel much better thanks to the natural medicines. Now I can go to different places like music concerts of Robbie Williams, Shakira, I can go to the beach, to the park, etc.

To any information visit the web
MEDICINAS NATURISTAS. COM

Report To Moderator
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use