PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Calories Count
 a 1750 calorie deficit/calcount means i'm able to:
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

BMWRedheadBella

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  9:04:56 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Send BMWRedheadBella an AOL message  Send BMWRedheadBella a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hola chicas and god speed to you all as you are hoping to reach your healthy weight loss goal all of 08 as last year from jan.1st to may i was so happy lost around fast imo i lose 31 or so pounds i am tall so i carry "excess weight"very well but i am now again ready to lose it but the"right way to keep it ALL OF THIS END of winter/spring etc.
so i have a question on this whole calorie intake so PLEASE answer IF
you have knowledge of this gracias!

question:

i am suppose to have a 1750 calorie count/ 2000 cal as i assume
this is meaning"to eat WITHIN AND NOT GO OVER YOUR CALORIE Intake am i correct?" as below is what i had the past day or two:

1) 10:a.m.hot tea with lemon(fresh)dash of sugar and untoast rye bread (un-toasted NO butter etc.) and SPECIAL K bowl of cereal/milk.

2) 2:45 pm. i had grapes up to 8 and five UNSALT pretzels,with two glass o agua!(water)and special K CEREAL measuring it to one full cup with 1 to 2 % milk.(1 glass of water) two piece(S)rye toast with very light but tasty jelly on it.

3) 5:30-6:p.m.
*even though i felt like i was already getting FULL by three lol
as i had "already i had three helpings of healthy delicioso green leaf collard(s)greens mustard greens kale mix & THREE GLASS water.

4)8 p.m. 1/2 small piece of chicken SKINLESS breast(baked)no oil or marg on it no salt either and ANOTHER SINGLE one cup full helping of greens again.

5) easter time is here so i did have these "five"baked homemade or betty crocker bake sugar cookies! i did not "need to"being honest but
I RARELY EAT SWEETS for MONTHS.so i did no harm done i hear from mi amigo,friend whose in school for being a "nutritionist"and her fiance
in Med school...LOL

now i want all of you guys HONEST opinion on a diet
(1750 calories intake)

if i keep eating this way am i going to do alright with losing
2 pounds a week through july 4th or before,eating this way?

i also LAST note drink usually even "1/2 gal to ONE whole gal almost per day and i LOVE GREEN LEAF veggies daily,and i only have cookie & or snak once in a blue moon,if that! LOL

hoping for informative info on this/replies etc.

as i am attempting to remain within my 1750-2000 cal deficit to lose weight continuously and remain healthy!

gracias.thnx so much i am in the nyc and nj local area.

Report To Moderator

dianne65

1 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  1:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I do believe as long as you stay w/ in the 1750-2000cal intake, it doesn't really matter what food you eat. However, if wanting to be healthy, the veggies and such are much better than the cookies.
I know with Weight Watchers, you have a certain number of "points" to eat each day w/ some bonus points during the week. It doesn't matter how or what you eat to arrive there, you just can't go over.
Personally, I enjoy little snackie type foods throughout the day. So I use my cals. on all sorts of different stuff. Veggies and fruits are quite low, so I try to eat lots of veggies so that I can have my 22 jelly beans too.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use