New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav
Page: of 58 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  2:04:05 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh, jenjs, I'm sure sorry to hear you're having problems now. It's no wonder. You've had so much stress, so much going on in your life on all fronts. Definitely winging up some prayers for you. Twins. Oh, my goodness. Isn't that something. You just might have to sit back and relax a little more. Easier said than done. I know that. Doesn't seem to be your style either, but it might have to be. Keep us posted.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  4:54:05 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yesterday I had a lot of blood loss & some major cramping, pretty much as bad as labor, so I'm guessing the baby is gone. Today I have a little cramping, but nothing like yesterday. Tomorrow I have blood drawn & again on Friday & then we'll have definite answers on it being yes it's gone or no, it's something else. But I really do feel it is gone. I wish it weren't, but I am afraid it is. If not then it is nothiing short of a miracle. This has hit us major hard, way more than we wish. This yr isn't going to be finished soon enough for me, I can tell ya that right off!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2009 :  09:37:03 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm so sorry, jenjs. This is such sad news and a terrible loss for you & hubby. I hope your health improves, i.e. blood loss and cramping. I agree. You have had a terrible year. I pray that 2010 is a wonderful year for you and your family.

Keep us posted.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2009 :  8:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Jen,Jen,Jen what are we going to do with you?You have more ups and down then a roller coaster,not sure how you stay on track I would have crashed a long time ago.Hope you will be ok just take it easy for a little while.

It's alittle after 7 pm here just got back from the pasture I have a new little bull calf has a white face and a blonde body looks just like his mom its alittle warmer today so picked a good day to get here.

Have a big inspection with Subway in the morning always hate those things have to be on top of the game when company comes into the plant.

Hope you both have a good weekend and jen hope you get some good news for a change.Please take care and know that we are all pulling for you.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  09:23:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So far today is ok, I over-did it a bit yesterday by trying to get out of the house & just wander with hubs at the mall & etc. I was sooo wiped out by night it surprised me. Today I need to sit still more I guess. Sis is coming in today for mom's services. I don't plan on going, it's out of town & I'd be afraid of something happening right in the middle of it. I don't think I could do it no matter if I was ok or not. Today I'm supposed to go & look at mom & see if she looks ok....I don't know if I can even do that again.

I said it before, I'll be glad to see a new year. It has to be better than this one was. Has to. I'll try to take it easy more, I find out for sure tomorrow. Not gonna be a good day, unless there's a miracle...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  09:23:37 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A new calf again. How neat. Good to hear from you again, harley.

Been thinking about you, jenjs. I hope you're feeling OK and that everything turns out positive. Try to relax, if that's possible.

Good luck with the inspection, harley.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  6:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Really long day at work today.Got to work and found out one of the girls that use to work in our department shot her self last night.I had just seen her that morning we said hello and have a merry christmas she was all smiles just like always can't believe she is gone.I just don't understand no one knows why no note no nothing.Really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got to go take careand enjoy life its way to short.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  10:39:11 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What a sad story, harley. We don't always know why people commit suicide. Tis the season for it though. You're so right. Life is way too short.

Jenjs, hope all is well with you. You've certainly had your share of sadness and problems.

Snow is predicted for tonight/tomorrow. Not much. Just 1 - 2". Storm moving in on Wednesday that could amount to something - either rain or snow. Of course, that could change too. Who knows. Whatever it is I'll learn to cope with it and enjoy it. It takes something tragic sometimes to get my head on straight!!

Enjoy the weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  5:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
We did end up losing the baby. Now it's just a matter of time in how it goes & all. And for your friend that worked with you? So sad, but that is how a lot of folks are, specially this time of year. I'm sad, but not to that point. Have a lot of love around me.

Hope everyone has a super weekend, enjoy those around you!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  10:26:25 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
jenjs,so sorry about the baby but you are right I really do think you have lots of love all around you.Hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Like you we are to get some snow and some really cold nights they talk like Christmas it will be about 19.

Sold 10 calves yesterday hubby did'nt stay to see how they did so will have to wait for the check to come in the next few days.He was suppose to only take 3 but said when he got them all in the pen they looked about the same size so he just took them all.Told him that would be the last time I left him home alone to sell calves.Guess thats what I get for letting a city boy out in the pasture.I had the farm and cattle when we got married he had never really been around cows sure was fun to watch some of the stupid stuff he would do but he has learned really well over the past few years.Well I thought he had till yesterday.Oh well live and learn.You both take care-Back soon

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  12:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Harley, I'm glad to see you checking back in. I know, I'm resting & going nuts too....I'm not a sit-still & do-nothing type of person, hardly. If there's stuff I know needs to be done, I have to do it. Always been that way. But, next week we may find all of this is done & I can start going & moving on, getting back to a "normal" way of life. Been so long in being that way, will be hard to do but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it quick.

I've always like farms, my aunt still has a lot of property not far from here, but they haven't had cattle or fields for years. Mom always loved going there & was lucky enough to get her there this summer for a couple days. She hated leaving. But....today she'll be in the same place her folks are, so I'm hoping that makes her happy too.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  3:22:08 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Pretty hectic around here. I just love year end work!!

It's cold here. We had a 'dusting' of snow Saturday morning and it's still here. We haven't seen the sun and it has remained cold. So we still have a little. Makes it look festive anyway. Yes, the prediction is snow for Christmas. We'll see. That changes all the time.

Jenjs, I'm so sorry about the baby. Just take care of yourself. I agree. You do have a lot of love around you. Take care of yourself.

Harley, love the farm stories, calf stories. So your husband was a little 'ambitious' and sold a few extras. Oh, well . . . (ha, ha)

My daughter would love living on a farm. She has told me since she was a little girl that she 'wants a horse.' Maybe someday she'll have one. The little one loves animals, all kinds.

I took her to the movies yesterday to see 'The Princess and the Frog.' I loved it! She did too, of course. She didn't want to leave. I told her it was time to get her coat and hat. Time to go home. She said she wanted to see it again. I promised that when it's at 'Walmart' we'll buy it. It was just too cute.

Enjoy your Holiday Week! Take care of yourselves.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  7:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hope you all have a great holiday week also. Next week we may try to go to sis' in North Dakota....waaaaay colder up there than here, for sure. Hubs may end up working there, if things go right & so maybe next summer we may be moving again, yuk. That i hate, but I'd be real close to sis & she's so much fun.
On Weds we go see the dr again & we'll see what needs to be done after that. I'm guessing that all of it is finished, I haven't cramped up for a few days & the clotting is pretty much done, so I'm hoping there's no surgery that needs to be done. If so I guess it is. But it better take place this year, I don't want this to go into the new year, I'm trying to get this all put behind & go on.

If I'm not able to check in anytime soon......all have a wonderful Christmas!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  10:45:08 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Wonderful holiday wishes to both of you.

Jenjs, I hope you're finished with everything too. Moving is a horrid thought but if it's closer to your sister it might be 'just what the doctor ordered!'

Good luck at the doctor's.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  6:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Calves did good at the sell big one brought 92 cents@lb. and lighter ones brought 1.16@lb. so maybe I can let him do the calves again without me.

Had another death at the plant a young man about 23 had a major heart attack and passed Monday.Had finished taking a shower walked out of the bathroom and died.

Hope you both have a very Merry Holiday and that the New Year brings you both lots of good things.Take care will check back in a few.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  09:45:51 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great news on the sale of the calves. Yes, I'd say he did a wonderful job.

23 years old. He had his whole life ahead of him. Death doesn't know age or misery; does it? Taken in his prime. How sad.

Happy Holidays to both of you. Tomorrow is a short day at work. I may not check back in until Monday.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  09:55:55 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So glad to be able to "talk" to both of you & hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

He was only 23.....that's just 1 year older than my oldest. He's way too big for his age also & I nag him to take better care of himself. He's built like my dad & he ended up with diabetes, scares the crap out of me. Hope somehow I can get thru before something like that happens to him.

Good news for you huh harley! I hope you have some wonderful plans ahead for the holidays too....

Today I go get checked at the drs, see how it's going. I think it's all done. Haven't had any clotting or cramping or even any spotting, so maybe we are finished.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2009 :  11:03:07 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Such a short day at work, but . . .

Happy Holidays my friends!

Good luck at the doctor's, jenjs.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2009 :  09:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Back at work and quite a load today.

Hope you both had a wonderful holiday. It was great. We had a 'dusting' for Christmas. It snowed again yesterday, but only amounted to around 1/2". It's cold but warming up to around 30 or higher today. Then cold again. It's the time of year.

Back to work. Happy almost New Year.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2009 :  5:08:32 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good that you had a great Christmas! Ours was very quiet, with only us 3. Pretty boring too! But I guess that's ok. I had a hard time on Christmas Eve, but not the actual day, was very weepy & sad. Been ok the past couple days which is good.
I've gained 3 lbs just since last week!! what the heck??! I didn't even hardly gain any when I was carrying! I guess just not giving a darn over what I eat over the holiday, but holy crap. That's enough!!
We got over 9 in. since Saturday, we had a light dusting on Friday but was slammed Saturday. Hopefully it stays nice, we plan on going to sis' in N.D. tomorrow, so I want nice roads.

Everyone have a great New Year!! Lets all keep our fingers crossed for one...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use