New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav
Page: of 58 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  09:42:28 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well it isn't sunny today. We're back to grey and dreary. I wonder if the bad weather will hit us tonight as predicted. We have been so lucky with previous predictions. It has stayed south of us. Poor harley!! That's you.

Jenjs, how's the jaw? What about the bloodwork? Is everything OK? You have the jaw, bloodwork, selling a home (homes), husband gone, packing to move, son in school, you name it. You have way too much going on in your life.

Harley, how are all the critters at your home doing? Is the lazy guy back at work yet?

Did you watch the Grammy's? I did for 2 reasons - grandson and granddaughter. My daughter worked until after 9 Sunday. So I made sure the little one was bathed and ready for bed before 7. She loves music and dancing. She hears a lot of the newest songs - Poker Face, All the Single Ladies, Wannabe (spelling?) due to her older brother. She thinks she's hot stuff - and she is!! She sang. She danced. Had an absolute ball. Lucky for us we recorded it too. Well, her mom was working until after 9 again last night and she wanted to watch Lady GaGa (Talk about skimpy clothes. I had no idea. Where have I been living?? Glass bubble?) because she wanted to sing 'Poker Face' with her. She wanted a microphone too. So her brother got one he had on an old karaoke and gave it to her. He then proceeded to record her singing and dancing. Talk about fun! What a performance. She is adorable and she knows it. I can't believe she knows so many of the words. She watched intently for hand movements, everything. Too cute. Wait til her mom sees it.

Better get busy. Hope you're both doing well.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  11:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry guys, didn't get in yesterday to chat. Had more showings. And before that my washer had leaked too in the basement, so I feel for ya!! Cripes, when it hits, it does huh!

I don't do the grammys, never have really. I did hear of pink's show though. I have heard her, I like her. My music is mostly, HA!, 70s older classic rock. It varies here & there. Mom loved Elvis, so I'd try to play it often for her. Before she passed hubs got her an Enya CD to listen to & she instantly calmed down & was finally at some peace. We had it played for her funeral. It does sound heavenly & calming, I'm glad she enjoyed it. We played it for her those few days before she'd passed, I hope it did some good for her.

Your GD sounds like a hoot! That's a fun age too. Hopefully GS is feeing a bit better. My younger sis had problems earlier this week with ab pains & all that stuff, sounded how my gallbladder was. I told her she needs to get it checked. Otherwise she'll be miserable forever.

Tomorrow's the regular dr. Next week I should be able to get in to have the jaw checked. We may have a buyer for the folks' house in Cody, we'll know definintely in the next couple weeks. Fingers crossed!! The day before we had a couple pull up into the driveway & was arguing & they were looking over the house & pointing & I wanted to go shoo them away. Just thought it odd. But yesterday I found the couple that looked at the house was the ones parked in the driveway!! Will be interesting to see what they say.

I'd better get moving along. Have more stuff I need to be doing. Hope everyone is ok!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  8:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Another good day at work the lazy bum won't be back for 5 days if then he has a peer reveiw but I don't think they will let him back.He has been suspened 3 times in a year for the same thing.Everyone on our line so is glad he,s not been there.

Drove home in the snow tonight,Your right bebs we are going to get it again calling for 3 to 4 in.

I have the friend that we gave the playhouse to ,her little girl really likes Lady GaGa goes around singing and trying to act like her,spoiled rotten but to cute for her own good.Her mom has a boyfriend first one in 5 years.Its been her and her daughter no guys and now the little girl not for sure she wants to share mom.Went to school and told the teacher that mom had a man in her bed and that mom smells like him.Poor mom just about died when her mom called and asked what the heck was going on.Said she guessed better have a talk with dear little daughter.So much fun to have little ones!!!!!!!!!

All is ok here hope everyone is doing good and Jenjs hope the Dr. vist goes ok and that the GS gets better really soon bebs.All take care.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  09:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good deal...guys like that need to face up to things if they don't pull their weight. Hope they sock it to him!!

I see there's a storm building in the east, we're supposed to be getting some this weekend, but nothing big. Hubs comes home tomorrow, so I hope it isn't too bad for him. Has his truck fixed too, better not break down again!! He'll be here for a week, we have the adoption on Weds finally. I'm crossing my fingers the ex doesn't even show. He hasn't paid any support, so why bother to come? Men...can be sooo dumb!

I've been going on the tread this week, it's good to do too. But i'm so tired, yet can't sleep worth a crap, don't get it. I have lost 4#, which I'm glad about. Just wish I wasn't so tired. I'll have to ask dr today on what I can do to sleep better. I don't do caffeine, or stay up late, or tread late in the afts. or any of that stuff that affects sleep. So I'm baffled, besides tired! We'll see what the bloodwork says too.

Everyone have a great weekend! Stay warm!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  10:58:13 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Jenjs, I'm so glad the house sales are moving right along. Sounds good on your mom's house, and you keep having showings. So your home will sell soon also.

Wish you could get into the dentist before next week. I'm also anxious to hear how your labs turn out. Just hoping you perk up soon healthwise. Congrats on losing 4#. You're bound to be tired. Just look what you've been through! Good grief. I'd fall over.

Harley, so the snow did hit your area. I just figured it would. We've only had rain so far. The temp's above freezing yet. Hurrah that the lazy guy's still off. I hope they don't let him return. If he's already been written up several times, he's shown his work ethics already. In other words, he doesn't have any work ethics. Can the man.

Enya. I think she's great. I have a couple of her CD's. Right now I have Lorie Line on (pianist). I also like Kenny G and Yanni. Good old 'New Age' music. Maybe that's what I am - New Age, not old. I had one of the teamsters from work in my office the other day. We were talking about numerous things. He said something about 'getting old.' He's about 10 years younger than me. I said - what are you talking about. I told him old I am and he made me feel good. He said - no. You can't be. You don't look that old. If it was anyone besides him I'd think - phooey! But he's a straight shooter. I told him 'I think I'm in love with you, buddy!' I must admit though that age doesn't really bother me. But I want to keep on aging - thus, lose weight and work out more. It's dropping slow but sure.

Super Bowl weekend. I don't know much about football even though my son played football. My GS loves it. So I guess I'll try to watch some of it with him. He's feeling better. But off school all week means home for the weekend. The rule has always been - no school/no play. He didn't even go to his drum lesson last night. He's the one who brought it up and called to let his instructor know he wouldn't be there. He's been on the phone with his buddies, but he really doesn't have much umpf. So there's no arguing or trying to convince his mom that he should be able to do things.

Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  1:56:08 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Quick lunch check-in.

How's the snow blowing, harley? We got a dusting, and they still say there's more on the way tonight. Who knows.

jenjs, how are things with you? How's the jaw doing? Gosh I hope that pain is gone by now. It's about time for the move now. Maybe it is time already.

Busy weekend and busy at work. That's good though. I've got a job!

I did so-so as far as eating goes last week. I could have done better. I had some evenings where I just felt like I had to have a snack. That isn't good for me. Because then it's bed time! That isn't healthy are smart. Turns to fat, more fat. Yuck. So I need to work on that and I really, really need to work on making more time just for ME. It's OK to have ME time. And it's good for ME to have ME time. I've earned it! We all have. Enjoy your week and make ME time for yourselves too.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  12:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The dr stuff came back all good, tho I do have barely high LDL, like 2 pts over. Overall cholesterol is good tho. Still not able to get in to have jaw checked & not getting calls returned, starting to get a bit testy! I'm not able to fully open my mouth like before, not hurting otherwise, unless I try too big of a bite!

Won't be moving for a few more weeks still. It'll come fast enough! Hoping the house here sells soon now too.

We got a skiff of snow yesterday & it's already gone. It got like 0 last night, hubs said it's like summer here compared to ND. It's true too, it's so dang nippy up there, no fun. Everyone has to plug their cars in!

Sometimes we just have to have that no-no, just to keep sanity. Be boring if we never had the yummy stuff that's not perfect for us. Don't feel bad, I gained the 2# back last week too, guess the jaw doesn't curb it enough! Now hubs is asking for chocolate & ice cream & all the stuff I just don't keep in the house, booger. I will get him some, but if I always keep it around, it's too much temptation. No good.

Tomorrow is the adoption & I really hope the ex doesn't show. He has close to $20,000 to pay up first before he can even contest it, it's pretty useless to show up if you have no say actually. But he really is that dumb. He'll try to get away with whatever he can. He's very good at manipulation in the courts, done it for years, such a loser.

All have a good Tuesday!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Theresa

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  10:04:33 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Iam still not about to see the new post here or see mine....:(

Theresa

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  11:08:58 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Theresa, I can't imagine what the problem is. Do you see the page numbers - upper right and lower left corners of the screen? Always make sure you are on the last page and scroll down to the last post. That's where you'll find the newest posts.

For your post, come down to 'Message' and type your response. Click 'Submit Reply.' It should tell you that your message was posted. You should be able to see it then if you scroll down to the last post.

If you still have trouble, go to 'Contact Us' and try to get help. I hope your problems are resolved and that you continue to post here.

Jenjs, glad your bloodwork came back OK. That's good news. Sorry you're having problems getting into the dentist though. Is it another dentist or the same one? If it's the same one, I would definitely give up and find someone new. That might be best anyway.

I was home yesterday. We had snow - nothing major, just 4 1/2". But I decided to take the day off. The kids were home from school too. I made some red beans & rice, a pan of cornbread. Fixed some smoked sausage too. The kids like that. My daughter worked the afternoon shift. So it was me and the kids. Nice day actually. Last night I watched Biggest Loser.

Haven't made it to water walk this week. That's due to my daughter working more afternoons. Cuts into my time because when she works that shift I have to pick up my GS from school. So I use that as my lunchtime. It'll work out. I have more time when I go on the weekends, but a walk at lunch works too.

Lent starts a week from today. I've decided to give up meat. That's a 2 fold reason - one is because it won't be that easy for me. The only meat I really crave is hamburger. I just love cheeseburgers. So it will be a challenge. I can allow myself meat on weekends. But it's also something I've been trying to work towards and get more into fiber, fruits, veggies. I keep reading and reading about healthy eating and fiber seems to be a hot topic these days. So it's worth a try anyway.

I've got to get work. Have a great day.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  7:58:34 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
SNOW-SNOW-AND MORE SNOW I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!First night it has not snowed.Guess it could be worse D.C. sure got alot of the stuff.Ready for warm weather and sunshine.

They let the bum have his walking papers today,his job was up for bid before I left work hope someone gets it that will do the job the way it is suppose to be done.Lots of people filling out the bid sheets for it when I left.The room has been so clean and nice since hes not there.

Go to the knee Dr. on Monday hope they can find what is wrong with it can't sleep very good cause it wakes me up when I try to move it fills like the meat is being ripped from the bone.Old age sucks!!

Hope all is well,glad to hear the test came back ok.
Did the grandson enjoy the football game?I did thought it was a real good game had fun at work talking to everyone about it,we have some really into football guys at work.

Better get,take care*****************

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  10:45:47 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good news on the guy getting canned. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get a good replacement in there. Makes a world of difference when everyone does his/her job.

We haven't had a lot of snow really. I can't complain. I just have plenty of time off and figure - I don't have to fight it. I'll just take the day off. My boss wasn't here either.

I hope you find some relief for your knee. I hope it's something simple and that medication or physical therapy will help.

My grandson did enjoy the game. I watched part of it. It was good. Good that the Saints won too since they've never won Super Bowl.

Hope you're doing OK, jenjs.

On with work . . .

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  7:28:11 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yeah harley, glad to hear the guy got canned!! It does make a world of difference when only 1 person doesn't do their job. Maybe now work will be even better!

Wow, all that snow back there is like what we get in the springs. Last March we got like 2 storms that gave us almost 3 ft within a week. It's all good for the lawn & flowers & all that.

Knees are such a pain in the butt. I had surgery on my right one in '83, had to have the ligaments & cartilage repaired & it still is bad, there's no way I can run or ski on it or anything like that. Very frustrating, specially when the boys were young & wanted to run & have me catch em. So even if I wanted to go running, it would only get worse.

Hope soon you can do your water walking beb. It's not hard to miss doing that, it does feel good doing it & seems like it doesn't take any kind of effort at all, that's the best kind of stuff to do! Soon you will, soon.

Our adoption didn't go thru, the ex showed up after all & there's been a continuance til next month. If he doesn't do his stuff by then, he's SOL. The judge won't give him more time. I didn't think he should have more time anyways, but that's me. I was not happy yesterday!!

Tomorrow's Friday y'all!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  09:21:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh, jenjs, I'm so sorry. It infuriates me that 'fathers' have rights even though they aren't a 'father.' You know what I mean I'm sure. It takes more than 'making a baby' to be a dad or a mom. Being a parent is a tough job. I have always wished parenting came with a guidebook - a good one - that I could follow. I'm an avid reader. I always thought maybe I could do better if only I had guidance. There is no such thing and it's different for every parent with every child. So my wish never came to pass. My guess is he's doing it just out of spite. He owes money and more than likely can't come up with it. You don't mention him seeing your son much. So what's the deal? Why would he care and why wait until the day of the hearing? I'm sure hubby isn't pleased either. I hope your son's taking it OK.

Hope your jaw's doing better. Still packing?

We have 2 - 5" of snow predicted for tomorrow into Sunday. We have yet to get what has been predicted. Harley, on the other hand, you've been hit with some snow. You're south of me. That's where it's been hitting.

Yes, I'll get more time in the water soon. I hope to get there after work today and again tomorrow. The main thing is I'm motivated. I'm ready and willing. Circumstances just don't always make it easy. But I'm working on things. The Wii yoga is neat too.

TGIF!! I love it.

Enjoy your weekend my friends.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  09:37:08 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh I know, the gall the idiot has because he is a "sperm donor", that's all he is. It's infuriating to me & the courts are just as dumb to give him the chances to do all of this. They have rules for when they are in the pen, then they're pretty much off the hook for not making support payments. Like hell, sorry to say. My language goes to pot with this idiot! Son doesn't care, never has, he's never been a dad, that's why he wanted to be there to get it finished. He wants adopted by someone that loves him & he's doing just what he needs to do. It all has to work, but it's very discuraging. I have no faith in the courts at all, none.

Have you ever seen the movie "Parenthood"? It's like 20+ yrs old with Steve Martin, anyways, there's a scene with Keanu Reeves where he talks about his dad & he says that the government makes you test for a license, but any butt-head has total freedom to be a dad. He is sooo right & it IS sooo wrong isn't it?? I always play that scene out in my head when I think of it all.

Hope you do get to do your thing this weekend beb. It is fun huh! Hubs leaves tomorrow & we're going out tonight for Valentines Day, since he won't be here. We're trying Olive Garden, I've never been to one. I've heard lots of stories on how awful the calories are in all of their stuff, yikes! But it all sounds sooo yummy. I have lost 3# this week, no idea how too. Haven't tread all week or anything.

We got a call last night....we have a buyer for this house now! Yikes!! So by the 12th of March, it will all be finished. I definitely have to start packing now. Better collect boxes again I guess. I HATE to move! I'd much rather paint than do that!! Life is moving on ahead now isn't it?? Kinda scary....

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  8:52:02 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good news on the sale of the house.New start some where else.Sorry about the court deal men can be so hard to understand.My hubby has a son that he adopted when the kid was a few months old you would'nt know that he was not his blood kid.He is really good with my son better then my sons dad ever was with him.love him bunches for that.

Thanks for the well wishes at the dr.monday if they can't find what is wrong I may just find a hole and crawl into it hurt so bad last night went to bed at 8 but could'nt sleep keeps me awake most night.Maybe good news monday.Hope so.

Have a nice heart day and a better weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  10:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'll be crossing my fingers for ya Monday harley. I really hope they can do something to help. Is it filling with a lot of fluids? Mine did that too & they had to get a huge needle (yikes) & drain it. Don't remember a lot more after that!

My heart day is gonna be nil. Hubs left yesterday, so I'm here with kiddo is all. We'd gone out for dinner like I'd said on Fri, but man, when we went to Olive garden & it was just 5ish....wanted to go early because of a lot of traffic.....it was more than swamped! I was sooo disappointed. Some other time. They were parked out on the street even! And here I thought we'd outsmart em all by going early, guess everyone else thought the same. Hope y'all have a great heart day tho.

I also go to atty tomorrow to go over all the adoption crap & whatnot. Such a bummer. All I know is it better be finished by next month, I don't want to be going back & forth every month, can't afford to!

We got a skiff of snow last night. It'll be gone by tomorrow tho. Spring is on the way, so we'll be getting slammed soon. Hope it's not when hubs has to be coming back, he'll be royally miffed if he has to fight snow the whole way.

All have a great weekend!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  7:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Go back to the hosiptal friday for an MRI then if he finds what he thinks he will they may replace the knee.Sounds like so much fun.Just want it to stop hurting.Can't sleep without it waking me up every little bit,can't set for 10 mins. without it locking up.Can't do the treadmill or bike without it feeling like the knee tore apart want it fixed before spring so I can ride my bike.Not going all summer without my Harley.

Hope all went ok at the atty.today.Still getting snow here and pretty cold tonight.Better get supper ready will check on you in a few.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  09:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Holy crap harley, I hope it isn't a major surgery that has to be done. Yuk, I remember my surgery lasting over 6 hrs, they found more damage than they expected. Then I had to wear a cast for 6 weeks....during summer. Fun, hardly.

Nothing big at the attys, just a time thing now. Just to drive me nuts! After we're moved & all, we'll have to come back for the other court date, great huh. It really is frustrating, making me more mad the more i think about it. And hubs then has to have more time off, he's not gonna like that either. It's always something...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  09:42:08 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm going to have to respond to everyone on the weekends too. I get too far behind with posts. Stayed home yesterday due to snow/ice. I guess we have around 5". I could have driven to work. But my daughter had the afternoon shift and little missy needed daycare if no one was home with her. I hate taking/picking up at daycare in this weather. There's a little hill on the drive going down into the parking lot. They do keep it cleaned off, but it freezes up. Then there's the lot. I'm a mess in icy weather and there is definitely ice under this snow. I have 7 weeks vacn each year. So I thought - take a day!

Jenjs, I agree as far as the courts. My GD's father doesn't pay one penny of support. Of course, he doesn't work either. That is his parents' fault, mainly the mother. What are they thinking? I know of a several jobs he had while he was with my DD. But he sure didn't stick with them. I told her he was a bumb. He'd never change. I should have kept my mouth shut and she would have decided on her own. Thank goodness she's back to being my daughter again and away from him for over 2 years now. However, he has 'rights' according to the courts. DD has sole custody, but he has visitation rights BUT he was also ordered to find a job and pay support. My daughter doesn't have the funds to keep going to court and paying an attorney. So eventually that went to the wayside. Oh, and he cannot see her by himself. He tested positive for drugs. Scum. That's exactly what he is. He doesn't care about my GD. If he did I 'might' feel differently, but he doesn't care. He only cares about himself. His parents are the pits. So I do understand.

Congrats on the sale of your house!! That's great news. You have your work cut out now. You and your son can have packing parties!

Olive Garden - one of my favorite salads in the whole world. They could give me a soup pot full of it and I'd be happy as a lark. The Olive Garden here is always packed. I hope you do get to go there sometime - maybe before you move to celebrate the move and sale. You are on your way to a new life. Exciting. I'm happy for you.

Harley, I'm so sorry to hear about your knee. My sister had knee replacement 2 years ago. She came through it just fine. Just from reading your posts my guess is the hardest part for you will be the restrictions right after surgery. You won't be as mobile (And you know that much already) as you are now. You seem to be very active between your work and your critters. The good news is that by finding it now, getting the surgery scheduled, etc. you'll be getting into some nicer weather and you'll at least be able to get outside. Good luck!

On with work. A day off makes mountains on my desk.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  10:02:46 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's sunny this AM. How wonderful. What a nice surprise.

Jenjs, hope you're feeling better and maybe even got in to see the dentist!

Harley, I sure hope your knees are better.

I'm so excited for spring to come. I really can't wait. Jan - March are the longest months of the year for me. They're dreadful and depressing because there's so much darkness, cold and bad weather. I hate being indoors all the time. It was nice when my GD and I got out for short periods of time to walk the dog in the snow. Breathing in that cold fresh air felt good. Actually I can stand the cold but the ice and snow are getting to me. I want flowers and lots of color in my yard again.

An owl lives somewhere in my backyard - the woods or a tree in my neighbor's yard. Maybe he/she just visits my backyard at night. I have a habit of reading before falling asleep at night. Oh, how I love to read!! I can hear the owl. I can hear it early in the morning sometimes too. I love all of that and I miss seeing things. On the bright side, it's coming!! Winter won't last much longer.

I hope you both have a wonderful Wednesday.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use