New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav
Page: of 58 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  4:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ooooh, envy here for the weekend! Sounds like loads of fun, at a great price at that also. A place by the lake even, what fun! Would the trees be bare by now there or still hanging on?

So how far is St. Louis from you then? Just a quick trip there, like a commute-type drive or something like that, from the burbs?

Clouds are starting to build up now, expect rain starting tonight, off & on tomorrow & then snow starting tomorrow night. Doesn't sound like much tho, not like the last storm with all the wind. That makes it worse than it really is. Yesterday was just gorgeous out, almost 70 & for this time of year around here it's unheard of. I loved it, every day that's above zero, specially waaaay above, is a great day!

I know, turkey is just around the corner. We have to find another dining room set, since we got rid of our other one before we'd moved here. Hopefully it won't be an outrageous price either. I'd like to find a used piece that's decent, real hard wood stuff, oak preferrably.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  10:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Tomorrow! Oh, I can't wait. Freedom. No getting a little one ready for preschool/daycare while I'm getting ready, no dog to take outside, no teen to get up (because he has his television on at night). Ahhh, just me. Just take care of me. Don't get me wrong. My daughter and the kids are just fine living with me. But I am at a point in my life where I feel I deserve more freedom. With a little one (4) you just don't get it.

My daughter finally got straight nights, which is what she's used to and wanted. She was a 'floater' and filled in, mostly evening shift (3 - 11), plus nights here and there (11 - 7). Rarely days, and she was thrilled with that. So was I. When she had to get up and get ready for work pre-dawn it was a nightmare. She hated it, and I didn't like it either. I'd hear her. I'm up early anyway. I'm not a night person. I love early mornings, peaceful. But now she's straight nights, and that's best for her and everyone else. EXCEPT I have a little one to deal with in the morning and she's picky to the max as far as her clothes go. This 'itches' or that's 'sticking' her, or they're 'bad.' Oh, my lands . . .

Freedom! Can't wait.

I live about 15 mins from downtown St. Louis, Illinois side. The Ozarks are about 3 to 3 1/2 hours from me. So it will be a nice drive - if it doesn't rain as predicted. We definitely still have some leaves on our trees. So it should be, could be anyway, a pretty drive.

Dining rooms are pricey. That's for sure. But it's an investment too. Oak is beautiful.

I'll check in mid-week next week. I'm off, as you know the next couple of days. I'm working out of our St. Louis office on Monday. Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  11:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can imagine you being so excited! You'll have a great time, specially not having to worry about anyone/thing but you. Those trips are well worth it!

So your daughter likes the night shift? Yuk, not me. It totally messed me up when I'd have to do them yrs ago. My rhythms just couldn't cope to it at all. Us humans aren't meant to be awake at night, just during the day. As soon as night falls, I'm pretty much ready for sleep!

Well I hope you had a great time & enjoyed the entire trip! Details...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  09:03:42 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm surfacing from lots of work since my return. It was worth it!

We had a fantastic time. The weather was beautiful. Just wonderful. We laughed and laughed and laughed, drank wine, ate without worry, went to the opening of a Christmas musical (and it was marvelous), shopped, slept in a little, took our time getting ready to go do things, talked and talked. What a terrific time. I feel ready to tackle just about anything.

Worked at our St. Louis office Monday, had meetings. Glad I'm back to my little corner of the world, where it's quiet. Although yesterday was anything but quiet. The phone didn't stop. I lost count of all the emails. Stack of mail that I still haven't made it completely through. But it's OK. I can handle it.

Hope you had a great weekend. How's hubby doing? Is he improving? What about you and the problems you were having - are you OK?

Still no harley and it's more worrisome than ever.

Have a great week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2010 :  11:54:26 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Glad you had such a wonderful time! Sounds great & lots of fun.

Right now I'm fighting the crap hubs had earlier this week. He had a staph infection, is throat was pretty bad & now I'm getting it. Makes it hard to get to sleep & then come morning I cough up a storm for the 1st hour. I have some meds to take tho, but hubs has to get them filled.....IF he does! It's snowing, real cold, blowing, crappy out. So if he ends up going or not, well, we will see. He won't go back to work til Saturday.

I know, harley needs to just say hi, give us a little piece of mind anyways. It would help!!

It's at least Thursday now, almost the weekend....then come turkey time next week! Holy cow, time really goes by..

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2010 :  5:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The days are really flying by.

Hope you and your family are feeling better. That crap's going around here too. I've had a cough - just off and on now - for about 2 weeks. I'm not sick. It's mornings and nights. Wears me out.

Busy as can be this week. I'm off Friday too. That means cram 5 days into 3 days. You know how that goes.

Harley, harley, where are you????????????

Happy T-giving.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2010 :  1:20:15 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Wanted to check in & say hi, hope everyone had a great holiday. Too much food & all that stuff...

Today is our 2nd anniversary. Hard to believe it's gone by that fast. No big plans, just to go out for dinner. Big party huh?!

It's above zero & I'm glad for that! That below zero stuff is for the birds, but they're smart & fly away from it....

Hope all have a great weekend!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2010 :  1:00:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Had a great 4 days off. Decided to go to my sister's. We left Wednes and came home Sat. I took the little one with me. My daughter had to work and my GS was at his dad's for the holiday. I was going to stay home and thought: Why?? GD had a ball there with her grandkids. So it was nice.

Rainy and ugly here today. Not real cold, but the temps are dropping later this week.

Happy Anniversary. Going out for dinner is a nice way to celebrate it. No cooking. No dishes. The dishes is the biggie!

I definitely ate too much. The scales are up. I won't let that get to me. I'm back on track today.

harley, harley, harley . . . We're really worried about you.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  10:13:23 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sounds like you had a wonderful time! It's great to have good holidays, a lot of the time something happens to mess them up one way or another...

I know scales are up here too! Ugh. Oh well, try to get back on track, what more can we do? We have to enjoy what we have while we have it, most definitely. And it seems that food is the least expensive luxury we can afford anymore!

Ya know, anniversaries are like later birthdays anymore....not such a big deal! Course it's a good excuse to go out & play dress up tho. Oh well, can't be in fairy tales forever right? All sunshine & roses? It was a nice one tho.

Hubs is now working in town & not having to drive 90 mi round trip every day!! Whoo-hoo! That is going to be such a big money saver! There's just as many driving companies here as there are in Williston, and I had been buggin him to pleeeeease apply here in town for months! Specially with winter here, so I am sooo happy now. Just 3 blocks away to the shop, huge difference.

I really hope harley is ok. Would be nice to hear something from her, wish her well & give her some uplifting hugs from afar.

I'm waiting for the cable company to come by & finally install our cable. We'd ordered it over a month ago & hubs went in & told them to move it or we cancel & want our money back. He is not a happy camper. When we'd ordered it, it was still fairly dry outside & decent temps. Now it's their own fault for having to work in the butt-cold!

I'm coming up on the anniversary of mom & baby passing. It's gonna be a tough couple weeks. I've been thinking a lot about dad lately too. I sure miss them. Plus I wonder what I'd be doing with a little one right now, getting ready for Christmas. Would be such fun.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  10:51:47 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am so happy for you and your hubby. A job close to home, 3 blocks away! Wonderful news. It not only saves money and is safer in the winter, that time and stress on him (and you) is worth a fortune. He has to be happy too. Maybe they'll have better equipment for him too. That was uncalled for, driving something that wasn't properly maintained.

Don't blame you all for being upset about the cable. You miss so many problems, and here anyway, the reception is so much better with cable. Well, we have to have it or some antenae to get any reception at all. Bet they'll get out there now.

The anniversaries you have coming up are not happy ones. I'm sorry. Feel my hug? I'm giving you one. It will be hard for you. Yes, Christmas is a time for little ones. You're bound to think of the baby. I don't know what to say other than focus on your son. He's a joy. He'll help you.

Got to scoot. It's been so busy here. I can't believe it's Friday already. Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2010 :  09:32:54 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Happy (?) Monday everyone, tho I'm sure it's not really....

Oh lordy, I tell ya, last week was soooo nice to have hubs here in town, not having to worry on weather, roads, etc. Took a huge load off. Now he can work the hrs he wants to, get paid well for it too & none of the horrible expense of out of town. Love it. The greatest Christmas present ever! Haven't heard what shape the trucks are in, but I'd be willing to bet they take better care of their equipment.

It's a shocker having tv again. But ya know, I've watched maybe 3 hrs or so since Friday when it was all on. Ha! Same thing all over again...nothing on! But now at least our internet is 100%, well worth it.

I've been starting to get oldest's Christmas package together. Presents wrapped, starting to bake up his favorite cookies & goodies. This week I should have all that done. Hopefully not too long of lines at the PO. Doubt it in such a small place! But it is the busiest building in town! Guess I had better plan that out. Next week will be a hard one for sure. Starting on Friday. I read about a group that started up for folks that have lost a child, no matter what the reason. They do a candle lighting the 12th at 7pm for the memory of those lost. It's strange how it's right in between mom & baby, I like that. I'll be more than happy to be doing that.

We are in a total white Christmas mode here, have about 6 in. of white stuff, fog is very thick out & has covered all the trees in frost. It actually is very pretty, it helps me to calm down when I just sit & take a long look at what nature offers this time of year. I just wish it wasn't the beginning of it! I do look forward to the sprigs of green popping thru the ground & on the trees....loooong way off. Oh well.

It's a day above ground! Enjoy!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2010 :  10:51:17 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You are a busy one. The PO at this time of year is the last place I want to be. I have a package that I have got to get together and in the mail by next week too. I'm dreading it.

I'm so glad everything is working out for your husband. I'm sure it is a load off your mind, and a boost to your pocketbook. What a great gift. But he's worked hard. So it's good for both of you.

Did a little more shopping yesterday. It was nice. Cold out, shopped, stopped and had lunch. Wrapped presents last night. My grandson and I did all of that and it was nice - just the 2 of us. The little one was at the other grandparents' house for the day/night. I absolutely cannot stand them, but that doesn't matter. Her dad has his 'rights.' I wonder how that is? No support whatsoever. But that's history. I've complained and complained about that. But then you know what I'm talking about too.

Got to get busy. 6" of snow already. Whew. I'm not looking for that anytime soon here. Have a great day and a great week.

Oh, and I think it's wonderful idea of the support group. I'm glad you want to go. I think it will do you a world of good.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  11:05:18 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
But remember.....I still have to actually DO the stuff for the package! I've done a bit, but I need to get it done & off. It's finding the energy to do it! Some days I do, others not. Today is a not day!

I would love to have places to shop at, real places where I know I can find what I want. There just isn't anything here. Waaaay too small. Good thing I'm not a big shopper. I really would rather not. If I know I need something, off I go & I'm done. I can't waste hours on end doing that, not even close.

Even with the snow, it's nice to see it for the holidays. It definintely is a white Christmas here! It's just solid white. We've had a few heavy frosts & the trees are covered in it & it's just a gorgeous sight! I took a few photos yesterday, I wish you could see them.

I wished there were a support group here for me, it's just too small. I couldn't find one in Wy either tho. It's just not a big topic that a lot of people want much to do with. But I know there are a lot of people that could use that support. Online is better than none.

Have a great day!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  10:15:12 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'd love a white Christmas. Don't know if that's in the cards or not. They're predicting a 'winter snow storm' for the weekend. We'll see. I have something else going on Saturday. I'm going to a Kristkindlmarkt in Hermann MO.

http://www.stonehillwinery.com/locations/hermann/events/event15.aspx

I don't know if you can cut and past the above link or not. It tells about the market. I know there are several, one in my state is in Chicago. This is much, much closer to me. It's all German. We'll go to the winery for lunch. It'll be fun. It's something 'different' and that's what I enjoy. I'm not into just 'shopping' myself. My friends love it and do it often. I know by the way they talk - "shopped here and found this, shopped there and found that." No way. That isn't me. Now I do like boutiques with unusual things or craft stores. Of course, there's book stores too but I usually do used books. I've never been to one of these markets before. So it should be fun.

I think I'd like a small town to live in. I don't live in a big city. I live close to one - 10/15 mins from downtown St Louis. That's big and I wouldn't want to live there for anything. I would hate it. Everywhere you go you have to get on an interstate. Yuck! The population here is about 32,000. My sister moved to southern IL and the population where she lives now is less than a thousand. There's nowhere to shop there. Small grocery store, gas station, couple of restaurants. But she's close to bigger cities. She loves it. I loved it when I was there T-giving. Peaceful. Just love it.

Got to get busy. Have a great day.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  09:38:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Wow, yesterday was a crap day. First off, I went to the PO & had to mail off a bunch of stuff so I drove instead of walked. Ok right? No, when I went out to come back home the car wouldn't start. Huh?! It started fine when I left earlier! So I had to find a ride home, thankfully from BIL dad....lucky in this case it's such a small town! After a few hrs it decided to start right up, why I have no idea. Ugh! It was another cold, windy, frosty day then too, so instead of enjoying my pretty frosty trees I was tortured by car troubles. Who knows what's really wrong with it! So that's one part from yesterday...

Other, well, later in the afternoon, getting dinner ready, kiddo was in the bathroom & found we had no water. Huh?! Again? Had no idea what was going on, checked it off & on. Knew the pipes weren't froze, used the water all day, that hasn't been an issue with the cold, actually we've been pretty good on that. Have below zero temps already with no problems on that part. Soooo, wondering what the deal was. Saw guys in the street messing around with torches & all kinds of stuff so figured great, something with the lines. Yup, after hubs got home, he said the water was off til morning & then only for an hr, so I had to re-do thinking then. Got up early & stayed up to run dishwasher, washing mashine, fill the tubs with some water so we could at least fill the toilets so we can use them or boil up water when needed. Cripes. If it isn't one thing it's another around here I swear.

So lets hope today goes better! The sun is coming out today, the temps are already in the mid 20s & it's just after 8 so wow, heatwave. Maybe it won't be an all day without water, can cross fingers on that. Gonna try to get more of oldest's things done for his care package....I really need to get that off. Maybe today ought to be all cookie day & mail off tomorrow. Probably!

Oh! I'd love to go to an all German market, sounds like fun! I found a bunch of stuff for hubs for Christmas online from a German marketplace in Texas, of all places. So I got him some coffee, chocolates, candy. I did give him one coffee for our anniversary & he was tickled, so he should love the rest.

Small towns are ok for the peaceful part, or walking to everywhere, but when it comes to really needing supplies of any kind, yuk. I miss being able to go a few blocks away to walmart & getting what I need. Ya really have to re-think how to live & change your ways. Even for school....here, since kiddo is in the music dept. at school (not by choice either, mind you), we have to pay $5/ea. to watch whatever program he may be in, work at the concession stand for 5 hrs., bake up treats for said concessions, pay $20. for the privelege of him being in the music for the most part. I do not agree with all of that at all! I can see needing to make goodies every now & then, no problem. But having to pay for my child to do things he didn't even sign up for?? Things he doesn't even enjoy?? That I don't agree with. That is what taxes I thought were for, schooling & that type of deal. I do not get this town at all. Frustrating!

Oh! And like with the water deal.....we wouldn't have even known about the water being on this AM if hubs didn't see the water guy at the store. They don't call or stop by the house or anything. And they were right here out on the street working on it!!! We pay our taxes for people to do nothing?? I tell ya, this place really doesn't sit well with me lately. I'm hoping we won't be here for too long, really. Plus, the city is trying to get rid of one of our dogs....I didn't get into that either! We have an American Staffordshire Terrier, which is in the same lines as a pit bull, but it isn't one. It looks a lot like one, but he's really a huge lap dog. Long story short....we have had him licensed since we moved here & a few mos. ago they told us he was in an ordinance against having those kinds of dogs in town. So now we're in a fight. If it isn't one thing it's another......

Hope your day is a better one!! But hey, it's above ground right?!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  09:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It is again Monday, sorry to say. But...I am happy to say I've lost 5#!!! I had to write it down, make a note of it. I haven't been doing anything, ie the tread or walking or anything. I have noticed my appetite has been crappy, which is probably what it's from. With Mom's anniversary on Friday & baby tomorrow, it has (appetite) gone by the wayside. I think too much of all that instead of eating, which is both good & bad both.

Are you getting that storm that Minn. & all over has gotten? We ended up with I'd say maybe another 4 in. of white stuff. So total we have close to 8-10 inches now. Seems like we get advisories every other day now, I would be willing to guess thru um, March? Ugh.

I've done all the baking for oldest son's package, have to get that off today no doubts about that. Now I need to get all the other goodies baked up too. Still need to find a tree tho, haven't done that yet. Shopping all done, except for small stocking stuff. That'll be this week.

Hope you have a great Monday! If that's possible...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  2:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You've had some bad luck! Car. Water. Major things. Glad the car finally started and that you found out you didn't have a problem with the water. It's the water company. Sheesh. I agree. It's always something.

Congrats on the 5# weight loss. Yahoo. That's great. I didn't even weigh this AM. I forgot. Once I've eaten breakfast and get dressed - no way will I weigh.

I'm exhausted. Saturday was so much fun. Just being with my friends and getting away was great. Everything turned out great. It rained so hard, but it didn't matter because we were on a bus and dropped of right at the door. Perfect day.

Yesterday had to get things done at home. Plus made some homemade hot chocolate and a snack mix with my grandson for his dad and his family for Christmas. Of course the GS helped. It's too expensive for his mom to hand over money to shop for that family. It isn't necessary, but my GS wants to take gifts. That's a good thing too.

We got around 2 1/2 - 3" of snow yesterday. It was 5 here this AM. No idea what the windchill was.

Got to scoot. I have so much work to do. Have a great week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2010 :  09:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Luckily we haven't had any other problems, knock on wood.

I'm just like you in the weighing part, if I've eaten & gotten dressed, forget it. First thing after I get up & use the bathroom is when I check. That way it's known right off, a baseline. Now if I tried it like late afternoon, I'd be 5# heavier, no doubt!

Glad you had a great weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun! I tried to make divinity....um, now I know why it wasn't a family tradition! Did not turn out at all. Flat city. I kinda thought it would, but I had to try. I love the homemade kind, not store bought. That stuff is just gross! This weekend we'll decide on what kind of tree to have. Hubs would like to have an artificial one, me I love real ones. Just for the smell! But I have seen some gorgeous trees online, cost an arm & a leg but I figure if we could wait til after Christmas, we could get it cheap. We'll see.

For this afternoon we have warnings out for freezing rain. Great. What else could we have on top of all this snow?? How bout some ice so we really can't drive or anything in it??! Man, that definitely is not a good thing. We're supposed to hit in the 20s today, we'll see about that.

Hope you have a great Tuesday!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2010 :  10:20:53 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What a week. I'm getting ready for an auditor to come here tomorrow AM, working with an implementation team for a new payroll vendor the 1st of the year, finalizing things on the medical insurance plan. I'm pooped!!

We had ice last night. Not as bad as predicted. A 'thin sheet' of ice is all we ended up with, which is enough for me.

My grandma (German) made homemade cookies every year. Tins and tins full of them. All grandkids were sent home with their 'tin' of cookies for the family. She made divinity every year. Homemade. Absolutely delicious. It wasn't disgustingly sweet either. It was just wonderful. You brought back good memories. Thanks!

We bought an artificial tree last year after Christmas. Ours was shot. I love the real ones too, but we haven't had one of those in years.

I'm so worried about harley. I'm convinced not hearing from her at this point means bad news. I'm not a pessimist, but I don't think she would have just stopped posting. It's the last incident that leads me to believe there are major health problems. How sad. We can't reach her either.

Have a good day.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2010 :  11:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think of harley too & I pray all is well really with her, that she's just tremendously busy. We can only hope..

I'm glad I made your day with a memory! You wouldn't happen to have that divinity recipe would ya?! ;) I only make homemade cookies too, my favorite ones. They've become the boy's favorites too. All mostly almond flavored! I wonder why that is? I love that smell & taste of almonds, actually kind of freakish about it sometimes. Even have a bubble bath made from almond! "nutty" I know.

We have frosty trees again today. The roads weren't too bad yesterday after having RAIN the day before. I couldn't believe it when I heard it raining outside.

I'm wondering how tomorrow's weigh in will be for me. My appetite is pretty much nil right now, which is a good thing, considering all the treats around..

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use