New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav
Page: of 58 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2010 :  12:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't have grandma's recipe for divinity. Wish I did. I'd sure share it.

So,as you say, you're all "nutty" for almonds! Good one. I also love the smell of cinnamon. Mmmmmmm. My daughter likes vanilla.

My granddaughter and I had a weekend of 'togetherness.' My grandson was at his dad's for the weekend. My daughter worked. So she slept. I decided to make it 'our weekend.' We had a tea party for lunch each day. I cleaned out my old make-up and she had a ball because she got it. She carried it around in a little gift bag. Looked just a miniature hooker! But, of course, we told her she looked 'just beautiful.' She'd put it on until the lip gloss was actually dripping. She hade a ball. We also did our nails yesterday and made cookies. So it was a full weekend. She has a cold. So I didn't want to do any running around with her. It was nice. Just 'the 2 of us.' She's 4, and so she knows the days of the week. Now that we're down to only a few days I was telling her the days and when she got to 'Friday' I said: And that's when Santa comes. She is so excited.

Saw 3 deer in the back yard when I took the dog out Friday evening. I told her that I really do think it's Dasher, Dancer and Vixen. Didn't see a shiney, red nose. For sure it wasn't Rudolph. It's fun with a little one who's big enough to know things now, and to get excited.

Short week for me. I'm off Friday. So that pushes everything into Mon-Thurs. Fine with me. A 4 day week works very well.

Have a great week and a wonderful holiday in case I don't get a chance to check back in.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2010 :  2:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Merry Christmas to you if I'm not able to say it in a few days!! I wish I knew how time went by so fast.

Last weekend with the granddaughter sounds like such fun! I'm sure she enjoyed every minute with grama. I can't wait for the day when I'm a grama. I'm guessing it'll be a few years still down the road, but it'll be a fun time. Very much spoil the kiddo! They'll want to stay at the grandfolks' all the time! I loved being around my dad's mom. I miss her so & she's been gone for, whew, almost 20 years already. Christmas was my favorite time with her. She'd make us some homemade knitted slippers & that's all I ever wanted. They were like little quilt squares all together, real fat & comfy. I wish I could find those somewhere, find someone that can make the same exact ones.

I miss seeing deer most mornings. The folks had a mama & some little ones that usually slept in their backyard nestled among the pines & bushes. They had some crabapple trees that they'd eat the apples off of, sometimes the ones on the ground & by then they'd have started to get a bit yeasty....funny to watch them waddle around! Lots & lots of deer in Cody, a bear every now & then too.

Yesterday we got just shy of a foot of snow. No joke. I wasn't able to get out of the driveway. I still need to go out & start shovelling so I can get somewhere. School was out early in the morning, hubs got stuck in Ray, a little town only 15 mi away but it took him over an hr to finally get home. It was a huge mess. A white Christmas most definitely!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2010 :  09:58:33 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

How was your Christmas? Mine was one of the best ones I've had in years. My daughter said the same thing. It started snowing Christmas Eve. Stopped late that night and snowed again Christmas. Total was only around 3 1/2 - 4". So it wasn't anything horrible to keep people snowbound, or even dangerous. it was just perfect. We haven't had a white Christmas in 5 years or so. Somehow it was even more peaceful this year. It was perfect and I just smiled and enjoyed the entire day. I hope your day was wonderful too. You definitely had a white Christmas! I don't think I'd want that much snow, but glad you were all home safely.

Hard to believe we're on the final countdown until a new year. Maybe we'll hear from our friend in the new year. I sure do wish we would. Hope she had a Merry Christmas also.

We have more snow predicted for later this week. Surely we won't catch up with you though. Love the story about the deer family in your folks' backyard. I love the wildlife. Well, I don't want bear as you mentioned. No thanks!

I have to get busy. This is another short week for me here at work. In case I don't get back in here, Happy New Year my friend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2010 :  11:06:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Christmas wasn't too bad, went to sis' for the day, since hubs had to work :(. But he got off earlier than usual, which was good. I don't know, but Christmas just isn't what it used to be. I'm sure all that we went thru last year is why, I can't definitely say that is the reason, but I just am not into it like I used to be.

Doesn't even a little snow make it more pretty? More Christmasy? It stayed frosty all day here, but it was pretty. There's another couple storms coming our way by tomorrow night all thru Friday they say. Nice. Blizzard conditions & all of that. We'll find out soon enough!

I do hope harley is ok, that she pops in here sooner than later. Makes you wonder doesn't it? Lets hope that all is ok & she's real busy.

For the past 2 days I've felt odd, headachey, way tired. On Friday I had a strange thing happen with my right eye, I had a huge almost star-like circle that popped from nowhere & made a halo around everything I saw. Afer awhile it finally went away, but it took awhile for it to go. I'd checked my BP & it was ok, nothing big there. Saturday I was all nauseous, I did eat but not a ton like one usually does for the holidays. I really was afraid I was going to barf all over everything. I couldn't really enjoy myself, not like I wanted to. I wondered if it was all psychosymatic, which it could very well have been. I still have a headache this AM, being lazy, not doing all that I really need to. Just have to get the get-up-and-go! It'll come, I'm getting there.

I was glad to have heard from you! I hope you have a good New Years as well! Hubs has to work it as well, so it'll be fairly boring on the eve as well. NYE is also my oldest's birthday, wish he were here too. But oh well. If I don't hear from you, here's hoping 2011 is a great year!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2010 :  2:29:23 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, and Happy New Year. I work a short day tomorrow. So I more than likely will not pop back in here. It's really been busy here. Love year end work!

I hope you feel better today. Maybe you need to check with the doctor about that. The deal with the eye is really scarey. Wonder if you had a fever, virus or something. Still if you aren't feeling well you need to get checked out.

Too bad your husband has to work for the holidays. It does make a difference in your enjoyment of them I'm sure. How's the son doing? Is he enjoying his time off school? My grandson sure is. The little one still has daycare/preschool though. My daughter worked last weekend and she will this weekend too. That's the life of a CNA. That work goes on no matter what. As she said though, it's money and more than she normally makes. So she doesn't mind. She's used to it.

So your oldest has a b-day NYE. Fun time for celebration.

I've got to get back to work. Have a great NY.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2011 :  2:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Happy new year! Hope you were able to enjoy it anyways. Stayed home, hubs had to work the new yrs day, so oh well, was asleep by 11. It's just another day anymore.

I'm feelin ok, just that one day I had the weird eye deal. I have no idea what it could have been at all. If it keeps it up tho, I'll have to go in to get checked, definitely.

Oldest had planned to go out of town for his bday & I was a little scared for it, the road he'd have gone on is a bad one, lots of fatalities on it. But he & his buddies were smart & stayed home. I was so glad to have heard that!

Kiddo went back to school today. Of course he wasn't thrilled about having to go back! Before you know it it'll be spring, yay!, then school will be finished. Well, as fast as time seems to go, I guess I just need to be patient & it'll start warming up. We're at 3 above right now, at least it's above zero! Got a few flakes falling, nothing major.

Hope you have a good start to 2011! Have a good week...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

appalaciosb

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2011 :  10:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I'd like to know if you guys can get to you meal plan? I can't

Happy New Year to everyone!!! =)

A Patricia P

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2011 :  10:59:21 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello, appalaciosb. I don't use a meal plan on this website. Sorry I can't help you with that. Happy New Year to you too!

Jenjs, Happy New Year to you. Sounds like you had a nice calm NYE. Glad you're feeling better - no more eye problems.

I had a calm NYE. My grandson had some friends over. My daughter worked - her shift starts at 11 PM. So there were kids in and out until shortly after midnight. No drinking or anything. Old Eagle Eyes (aka me!) is forever watchful. My daughter was there until around 10:40. She doesn't work far from home. A couple of the guys spent the night. They even let the little one follow them around and boss. Of course, the girlfriends loved having her and she thought she was hot stuff. She's 4 going on 18 - like her brother. It was time for bed and she told me: But, grandma, I really want to be with my brother and "OUR" friends! It's just that my eyes are bothering me. In other words, she could hardly keep them open.

Been a very busy week. Short day today. So I have to get back to work.

Have a great weekend. appalaciosb, check in with us. We'd love to chat with you.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2011 :  3:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here we are to mid January already! Wow, how does it go so fast?

We have hubs' Christmas party this Saturday....better late than never huh?! I'm trying to do good for this week watching what I eat so that come Saturday I don't have to worry. Hubs starts working nights tomorrow (just for 4 nights) & he has to work after the party too, bummer. I'm going to try to do the tread twice a day, IF I can do it before hubs goes to sleep or something. I can't do it after he goes to work, that's too late.

Last Thursday I had a weird thing go on, again. No, not my eye deal this time. I had some piercing pain in my abdomen, it seemed to move right, then left, then in the back, not just in one place. When I tried to go to the bathroom, I could barely do #1, trying to do #2, forget it. I was drinking all I could before exploding, didn't seem to help. On Sunday, finally, I was making progress. It finally seemed like I was moving the way I needed to, could do both #1 & 2, but it was like a dam exploded!. Just strange, all of it. I still have pains every now & then, but not like it was. It felt almost like it did when I was losing the baby, but when I decided to lay down it kind of went away, not toally but it wasn't as bad. So on Sunday I decided that's when I'd douse myself full of water every day & go on the tread twice a day. So far it seems it's ok, but I haven't been able to get on the tread since Sunday, since hubs is home & he hates it when I try to do my stuff & he wants me to stay with him & watch tv or something.....that can be irritating at times! But now, he just went for a nap, so I could probably get away with doing 1 walk anyways. He's good for about 2 hrs or so.

We've got sunshine finally, but it's 0 outside with below zero wind chills....how bout you?

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2011 :  11:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please go to the doctor. You've had too many strange physical things go on in different parts of your body. I think it would be wise to go get a good check-up. Please. I'll agree that lots of water, exercise, change in diet can all affect how our body acts. But you've had one too many things going on.

Nights are not always easy to work around. My daughter works nights. But it's only for 4 nights. So it won't be so bad for you.

It is strange that here we are mid-January and we were just talking about Halloween weren't we? I cannot believe how quickly time flies.

Have a wonderful time at the party tomorrow. Enjoy the food and every minute of it.

The end of March is my trip - Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Munich, Salzburg - 11 days. I'm so looking forward to it. I'm back on track with eating healthy and working out. I just bought a fitness ball this morning before I came to work. Kmart and Walmart have had them on sale. It was only $6.77! The ball, a pump and a guide for its uses. Something different anyway. I'm trying.

Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2011 :  4:13:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I know, I really should make an appt to see the dr at some point. But now, since changing jobs, we're in between insurances so now isn't exactly the best time. I will need to soon, it's about time for the yearly dreaded checkup, I hate those. Ugh. This time I'm going to have a full bloodwork done up, specially the thyroid & sugar levels. Since the folks had both thyroid & diabetes problems, I need to keep up with them. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm prediabetic, I was with youngest while pregnant.

Does your daughter like doing nights? Some people do great with that schedule, but like when I'd have to do them, it really messed up my system. We aren't built to be up at night. But he has 1 more night after tonight, so it's a good thing. But every month he has to do a week's worth of nights. yuk.

Before we know it spring will be here.....not soon enough here!! It's 5 above right now, have winter storm warnings out for the drifting snows thru tomorrow. I didn't do shopping today, could have really, but it was snowing then & hubs had said I probably shouldn't go. I'll just make him come with me on Monday then! In March we'll be here a year now. Actually seems longer than that, not exactly sure why but it does. Probably because of the friggin cold! We'll have the snow on the ground til mid May, we have about 2 ft at least to get rid of.

Oooh, almost time for the trip! Sounds like such fun! The time will be here soon enough, I'll bet you're really looking forward to that. How could you not?! I used to have some resistance bands to work out with, have no idea where they went to, probably got thrown out during the move here. I need to get some more, they were good, cheap too. I would do them 1st thing in the morning after I woke up. Wow, that was yrs ago now, geez.

Hopefully we'll have a pretty good weekend. Hubs will be off on Sunday/Monday, has tomorrow night still after the party. Bummer he really can't enjoy the party since he has to work after the dinner. I'm sure not staying alone afterwards....I know no one there! I'm definitely a shy one, not outgoing at all. People say when they first meet me they think I'm a b**** because I don't talk much. I just have to know someone before I can feel comfortable. As hubs says...it is what it is! Hope you have a good weekend as well...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2011 :  1:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I understand not wanting to go to the MD w/o insurance. Just be very careful and maybe log dates of problems and whatever is happening. It might be helpful.

My daughter has always worked nights and she kind of likes it. On weekends it's difficult for her to sleep because of the kids. My grandson tries to remember not to play the drums while she's asleep and to keep the music down. The little one - well, she's only 4. You know how that goes.

How did the party go? Was it fun? How was the food? I've been called the same thing as you for basically the same reason. While I'm not really 'shy' it's hard for me to make small talk when I don't know people. So I guess being more quiet means you're a b****. So be it.

Yes, it will be spring soon. I was looking at the backyard from my sunroom over the weekend and thinking about different flower beds, possibly some herbs too. I just hope this summer isn't like last year. It was unbearably hot here. I hate that humidity. That's the real kicker. No way to cool off.

I would be tired of the snow if you have 2' yet. We have just gotten rid of snow and there's more predicted for tomorrow night into Thursday, 3 - 6". That's not much compared to what you have. But I'm already tired of this.

I'm so excited for the trip. Just a little over 2 months now. Can't believe you've been there a year already. My gosh for me it went fast. This year might be better for you as far as yardwork goes though. You seem to enjoy working in the yard and planting pretty flowers. That will be good for you.

Have a great day/week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2011 :  5:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The party actually was ok, we couldn't stay too long since he had to work but it was ok. Had prime rib, oh man it tasted soooo good! Ya know, I know that beef isn't the best for you, but come on....we're carnivores! You need to have a great steak or something like that every now & then....and if it's free, more power to it!! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's taken that way if I don't talk my butt off.

I'm not a talker on the phone either, never have been. Just don't like the phone at all, who knows why. I am just not able to sit & talk for hrs about nothing. I have a HS girlfriend who calls every now & then & she rambles on & on & on over nothing. I try to find any excuse to get off the phone! More than 10 minutes, enough. And my life is just not that interesting to go on about!

I was asking the guys yesterday about what it was like here when we'd moved. When we left Wyo, there was no snow. It was a bit cool, but no snow. For the life of me I can't remember how much there still was in mid-March. Now see, I'm trying to block out the fact we moved to a frozen hell on earth! Do have to say, it is warmer this yr than it was last year, imagine that. Yuk. Today I've just noticed a different hue to the sun. I do think we may be in for a better change in weather. Do you ever notice when seasons change the sun gets different hues to it? Maybe I'm a nut, but towards the end of summer I can tell when fall is on the way & not by temps, or even the weather, just from the sun. Have to remember, clocks change in March already!

I am keeping notes on different things popping up on me. I've noticed I'm real thirsty again, like I'm a fish out of water. When I do finally get to the drs I'll have all the bloodwork done up, for sure.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2011 :  11:19:12 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can only stand the phone for so long too. I find that after awhile you're simply rehashing the same topic over and over and over. Boring.

Prime rib. Yum. I don't think beef is as bad for you as they said years ago. I think all of that is changing. We need protein and some of it should be from beef unless there are other health issues to consider.

Your thirst makes me wonder about diabetes. I know you said that's in your genes too. I just wonder about that. I believe that's one of the symptoms. Do you ever get 'shaky' when you're hungry or you haven't eaten for awhile? That might be an indicator too.

It's zero here today. 12 inches of snow and zero outside. More snow on the way over the weekend, and the cold is here for awhile. Such is life. This is how it used to be here when I was a kid. We haven't had real 'winters' here in years. TThings are changing.

Got to scoot back to work. Have a great weekend. Glad you're tracking different things regarding your health. It will help your doctor.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2011 :  4:20:03 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I got to looking online at a lot of diabetes stuff & I decided to try the south beach way of things. So, since Saturday I've been doing it, not the easiest of course but it's going. I'm having headaches since I'm going thru withdrawls of a sort from no sugars, that's not fun. I'd rather just lay down & get thru it that way, but what good is that. So, yesterday when I weighed I'd lost 2 lbs since Friday. Better than nothing! I'm still thirsty, not quite as much as I was before but it's there. When I get up in the mornings is when I really notice it, it seems to overthrow me, so I have to get a glass of water first thing. Nothing wrong with that at all, needing the water. But I do hate getting up during the night so often to use the bathroom!!

Anyways, I thought at first when I'd started this change that I would do some whole grains, just a little. But I've been afraid to actually! I'm wanting to see how I react with no sugars, but it sure would be sweet to go a day without a headache! And I hate eggs, I had youngest make me some eggs on the weekend, he was shocked of course. I took maybe 3 bites & I about gagged. I'm not quite sure what it is about them, I can't stand the smell of them at all cooking. Ugh, I could barf right now thinking about it! Not pretty.

We've been getting above 20 the past few days! Hubs & I were just talking about that yesterday....it's sad that we get sooo thrilled to see 20 degree temps. But this weekend looks to go back to the below zeros again. Maybe, but I sure have cabin fever. The sun is soooo nice to see!!!

Oh harley, I do hope we can hear something soon, what are you thinking beb?

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2011 :  1:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
SouthBeach is good and I kind of like it. I've done that before. Heck, what haven't I tried is more like it. I think the first couple weeks are the hardest. When you can add fruit to your diet you might feel better. It'll help with that sugar craving. I think I liked it because you don't have to count things. You can simply eat. Weight Watchers is good too. They have a new plan right now. I know that from ads. But it's healthy and you don't have to give up anything. As far as sugar goes, are you opposed to sugar free sweetners? They even have a SF brown sugar. So you could still have sweets. SB also has a recipe for brownies that is delicious - or I think so. I don't remember the recipe, but it's on a website. Now don't gag here - it's made from black beans. No kidding. I couldn't tell anyone at home what they were made from. But they sure did like them.

Harley. I'm worried. It's not work any longer. It's one of 2 things - serious problems healthwise or she no longer has a computer/has gotten out of the habit of checking in. I'm very concerned. Her last post was definitely not a positive one.

Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2011 :  5:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've lost a whole pound, geez. But I'm not giving it up! I'll feel better for it I know. I can tell a difference in how I feel with what I've eaten, strange. Never noticed it until this last week. Don't seem as tired & drained, which is what we're after right? I've always used splenda, I like how it tastes. So I have now a good stash of sugar free jello & some pudding.

We have a high of -7 today, 3 more inches of the white stuff. ugh. And it's supposed to get to close to -20 for a low. Hubs really hates this weather! Makes for real bad driving. He'd slipped while checking under his truck & hit the top of his head pretty good. I told him if it still hurts tomorrow he needs to get it looked at. Doubt he will. He's just as stubborn as me, imagine that....

I'm hoping prayers for harley help her in one way or the other. Lets assume there's been problems with her computer situation, yes? I'd rather assume that than anything else-----

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  10:39:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just returned to work this AM. We were closed Tues/Wednes due to heavy sleet/freezing rain and then snow. It's 7 this AM. Warmer than yesterday! I can't remember closing due to weather. We have probably 1 1/2" of ice and 3" of snow. We ended up with more ice than expected and less snow. It's a mess.

Losing a pound is good. It's all I lost last week and I'll take it. I agree about making changes in food choices. I never noticed before how much better I feel when I eat healthy, but I've sure been noticing it. Makes eating healthier more worthwhile. I'm even thinking of eating meatless 2 times a week, or at least trying more vegetarian dishes. Maybe that's a good way to start. More rice dishes, and I don't have a lot of those recipes. Add some veggies, broth, herbs or maybe add beans. Sounds good to me.

I hope your husband is OK after hitting his head. You 2 are having a time of it. Take care of yourselves. I agree. If it hurts, he should get to the MD.

Amen on harley. It worries me.

Have a great week. Got to get busy here. I'm sure behind with work now.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  11:00:41 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I figured you were slammed with that big storm I heard about! We only got a skiff of snow, all of the cold. Now it's above zero, 15. On the way to a heatwave of 30 today!! I'll gladly take it.

We will see how this week has gone tomorrow when I weigh again. I dunno, I don't feel like I've lost anything. Not sure. Oh well, whatever it is, it is. I won't beat myself up over it. I'll just keep on goin with it & see if it goes well. Now, with your rice dishes, if you have whole brown rice, they suggest that instead of white. White is like white bread they say. Yesterday I'd made up a box of the hamburger helper enchilada without the rice in it & added beans & put it as a topping for my salad. I love doing that! Add a little cheese, some tomatoes. I ended up having it for both lunch & dinner. I'll probably have more today!

Hubby is still a little sore, but doin ok. If he starts having some major issues I'll have to drag him in myself. I'm still keeping a close eye on him.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2011 :  09:23:56 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oy! I lost just 1 more pound, but they do say the slower it is the better it is, so I suppose it's a good thing. Kinda hoped it was a tad more than just the 1!

Hope your weekend goes well. It should be decent here til later Sunday, then of course they call for it to go below zero again for a few days. Spring is just not soon enough for me!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use