New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav
Page: of 58 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2011 :  11:49:42 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good for you. A pound is good. My doctor swears slower is better because it means you're making changes. That's what it's all about.

I love adding things to my salads too. Beans, olives, fruit, nuts - whatever I enjoy I add. I've been hungry for taco salad. Cooked up a bunch of burger, added the taco sauce and the little one had a soft shelled taco for dinner. Her brother, my daughter and myself - taco salads. I had refried beans (fat free), tomatoes, onion, shredded cheese, salsa and FF sour cream. It was delicious. I loved it.

Glad your husband's getting less sore.

We had 5 more inches of snow dumped on us Saturday. I cannot wait for winter to end.

Have a great week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2011 :  4:58:55 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I looooove taco salad! I made tacos last night for the game & put some of the meat on it with some of the refried beans too. It was sooo yummy, I had more today for lunch. Did you watch the game?

We didn't get quite that much snow this time, but it did rain what, on Fri night? Sometime around there, anyways, it's below zero now & I tried to go start my car today & the doors were friggin froze shut!! Talk about annoying! So I walked over to get the truck from hub's work, not far, only a few blocks but man it's cold. It wasn't too bad really, the walk kept me pretty warm, xcept where I wasn't covered up. My coat & outside of my hat was outlined in frost, that's how cold is was in such a little amount of time. It's when it's like this I worry on hubs working in it. He's all layered, but still. Very easy to get hypothermic when working with water.

I didn't lose any weight, but yesterday I did soooo well I was super impressed with myself. I went on the tread 3 times yesterday! So I ended up working off over 600 cals from it, I was happy. On Saturday I didn't do well with the diet at all, nope. So yesterday was to make up for that. Today i've only been on it once, I did my shopping so I had to go out of town, took up a big block of time. Plus I did walk to & from hubs work so that's a plus. So I am getting there.

I'm more than ready for spring too. In the afternoons I've been sitting in my bedroom in the sunshine, just sinking it in.It may be freezing outside, but when I sit in here in the sun, I can imagine I'm on a beach somewhere. It isn't quite the same but that's what our imaginations are for!

Well, hopefully it'll start to warm up for us all & you can kind of enjoy the week! Bundle up...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  11:22:47 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
How about that. We both had taco salad. It's yummy. You are right.

No, I didn't watch the game. My grandson did. He was hoping the Steelers would win.

Sunday night is the Grammy's. I'm sure that will be on at my house. GS likes it and the little one loves the music. She'll be a dancing fool while it's on. She watched the half time entertainment, Black Eye Peas. She knows more about current music than I do because of her big brother.

You may not have lost weight last week, but you're getting your exercise in and eating healthier. That's what we've been working towards. So be proud. You had some good workouts.

It's suppose to get up in the 40's this weekend. If that's the case, I want to walk outside. I want fresh air so badly. I may make it to the gym then too and do some water walking.

You love gardening. Have you ever grown herbs? I'm really planning on doing that this year. I won't start with much, maybe 3 or so plants. It's something I'd like to try. Otherwise, I want to plant some 'happy flowers.' That's how I see daisies, sunflowers and black-eyed Susans. I see them and I just feel like smiling. They look 'happy.' Maybe I'm actually nuts!!

Have a great week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  3:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've heard it may be in the upper 30s this weekend, but I'll believe it when I see it! But from what I can tell, next week the temps are supposed to be in the 20s to 30s, much better than the below zeros! I'm really hoping that spring is starting to unwrap----maybe a bit slow to start, but start none the less.

I know I should be glad about trying to make myself better & I am. It's something that I really need to do. But for the next week now, my workouts are going to be pretty nil. Hubs will be sleeping during the day, so I won't be able to use the tread since it's in our room. I may be able to come up with some other things to do, but I've really been getting into the tread. Oh well. As hubs love to say, it is what it is.

I was thinking about maybe doing some herbs, I do have a ledge on my kitchen window, but it faces the north so not much sun would be there. Ya know how I can tell how spring is coming soon? The way the sun is coming in my backdoor, I haven't seen it like that since October, so it is a sign! I have been thinking of what to plant around the house come May, I want to go for a road trip & start getting ideas on stuff! We have to get a deck put out back fast, we want to be able to use it all summer long. It only took hubs & I 2 days total for our front porch to get together, so we have a way as to how the deck needs to be done. Course, have to see how the $$ situation is of course first. Decks are definitely not cheap, no matter how it's made!

Spring IS coming! Smile!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  2:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Happy Valentine's Day.

It was in the 60's here over the weekend. I could not believe it. It's in the 40's today. I must admit that it kind of scares me. This is definitely not the norm, but I'm lovin it. Most of the ice is gone.

I sure do want to play with herbs. Can't wait to get started. I did all kinds other housework/organizing work on Saturday. Sunday I ran errands, made some chicken salad (with grapes, sweet onion, celery and chopped pecans - yummy), and watched part of the Grammy's. I have to take one day where I don't just work, work, work - or at least I try to do that. Once the nice weather hits I become a bumb. I got some walking in too.

Isn't it fun to just even be thinking of spring and flowers, herbs? It puts a smile on my face, as you said 'Spring IS coming! Smile!' I agree.

Have a great Valentine's Day.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  09:56:15 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hope you had a good Valentines day. Just another day here, hubs is working nights so he hasn't had time to go & do anything. Poor guy, he works sooo hard & in such crappy weather. That's the best valentine I could have, since he does work so hard I'm not needing to find work, I love staying home! Good thing, since that's all that's around here is oilfield stuff.

BTW, do you get the planet green channel? There's a show on that called boomtown & it's about the oil boom going on here in ND. Our town is on it for a little bit even, tho it's based in Parshall, which is about an hr away from here. Interesting, you should try to see it.

We've had temps in the 30s, which is super....but I'm starting to get stuck in the driveway when it melts & then it freezes over! By next week they call for teens, if that, again. Damn, I was hoping spring was starting. Well, the groundhog didn't see his shadow....but here he would have, so, I guess that says it right there.

I'd best go do my stuff. Hubs is napping on the couch now, day off so I can hop on the tread for a bit. Yay! Never thought I'd be glad for that but i am. Need it!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2011 :  09:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Valentines Day was fine. Just another day here too. I enjoy it with the little one. She had Valentines from the kids at preschool, candies. Even when I was married it was never a big deal - more so before marriage. Ah, those young years.

No, I don't get the planet green channel. Sounds interesting. How neat that your town is on it. I'll bet it's interesting though. I sometimes watch the Biography Channel, History Channel and the Discovery channels. I like them. I don't get into the sitcoms at all. I watch Biggest Loser when I get a chance. Love Hallmark Channel.

The temp here has been warm, as in the 50's and some days even 60's. Drops back down to the 30's at night. It's so abnormal though. Makes me wonder.

Good for you at a crack at the dreadmill again. Isn't it great to look forward to working out rather than dreading it. I may not get an hour at one shot, but I fit in several 10, 15 or 20 min segments as I can. I'm feeling more energetic too.

I just bought a book called "The Spark." I've just begun reading it but it's very interesting. There's a website sparkpeople.com. It was started by a man who changed his life by his 'Spark' plan. Very interesting. Very motivating. It's weight loss, goal setting, life changing. If you like to read, you might like it. Just a thought - have a great day.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2011 :  3:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's back to winter today & in a blizzard right now even. They have the warnings out until later tonight & hubs is out in it right now. I worry when it gets so bad outside. They need to just let the guys come on in & forget driving on days like this. Oil or not a life isn't worth it that much.

Last night I had a heckuva headache, hard time sleeping, woke up with a small one & it's starting again in the back of my head. Plus the stomach feels a bit queasy. Some flu? Not sure, but I don't like the feeling of about to lose it at any time. But ya know what? I went on the tread twice already today! Plus I was going to again like in a half hr or so. But I'm seriously thinking of changing that idea. Tomorrow is a different day for that.

And I feel strangely odd, off somehow. I really can't describe it, it just seems so weird. Almost an I don't give a real crap attitude but not really. Doesn't make sense I know! Maybe it has to do with a lack of some good sleep, not really feeling up to par, huh? Sounds good to say anyways.

Tomorrow is Friday right?! Week almost done!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2011 :  10:06:42 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK. I think it's time for you to see a doctor. You've had the strangest things going on. Yes, it could be a virus of some sort. But you've had some very odd things going on. I hope you're tracking all of this for a doctor.

A blizzard again. That is so depressing. I would hate to think of having all kinds of snow again. My windows are open at home this AM. This is odd too. We've gone from below zero to 60 degrees. So abnormal. Cool down coming over the weekend, but not bad only in the 40's.

Yes, it's Friday and I am so glad. I'm tired. The dog woke me up around 4:10 this morning. He just couldn't wait. Dang. That's early!

Have a great weekend. Take care of yourself.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2011 :  10:20:49 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I know! We'll have our new insurance after the 1st & then I'll make my appt for the yearly junk anyways, so I'll have the whole bloodwork done up then & everything. I get my eyes checked next Tuesday, so does hubs. I've noticed my left eye keeps getting fuzzy from time to time, but last time I was told I have astigmatism in one of my eyes, so it may be that one. With contacts they slide around so if I don't have the right ones, it could very well be it. But I will have my thyroid & blood sugars checked for sure. Need to.

Had one of the worst nights sleeping last night. Worse than having a baby, that bad of sleep. Weird enough tho, I'm not real tired. That damn moon, it seemed way more brighter last night than I've seen in awhile. Maybe all of the solar storms have something to do with it. I keep hoping we'll get some northern lights from it all, I love seeing them.

I don't think we'll be seeing the 40s again anytime here soon. it's now -6 & a high of maybe 2 is all we'll see. I'd looove to be able to open the windows!!

Have a great weekend!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  10:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Beautiful weekend. Today it's ugly, dark, grey, raining and getting colder. Chance of flurries. What a difference a day makes! My daughter and grandson worked in the yard over the weekend. She decided it was the perfect time to do some trimming - not overrun with poison ivy, weeds, nothing. You could actually see what you're cutting down. The little one played outside, and I opened windows again. At night we shut them as it got colder.

Didn't lose anything last week, but I didn't gain.

I hate bad sleep nights. I'm one who really needs my sleep. Sure could have been the moon. We had a full moon Friday night. It was beautiful. Northern Lights. Oh, they're so pretty. I saw them only once. I'd love to see them again.

Take care. Glad to hear insurance is on its way. If you have a stigmatism with one of your eyes, I'll bet that was your problem. There's always something.

Have a great week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  12:41:47 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh man, to open windows & go outside & start on yardwork...all seems like a dream for us! I wish we had that chance but not until late April at the soonest. Maybe by May I can start getting a lawn going, if I'm lucky.

I didn't lose anything either or gain. I made reval kuga, it's a coffee cake my grama used to make with a caramel & streusel crumb topping. I never can get the caramel to turn out right, too runny, not thick enough so it doesn't go all over during baking. It tasted good but sure wasn't the same! I made some blenna, it's an almost sourdough pancake/waffle. I am definitely not good at making the pancakes, at all, so I do waffles. Now they turned out real good. So yes, I splurged on white flour stuff this weekend! I know, not a good thing.

If I don't get my sleep it really ruins me. Sleep is the one thing I have to absolutely have to have, otherwise I'm a not very nice person at all. I ended up with 2 nights of not good sleep at all & I was a real pain, a big bear no one really wanted to have anything to do with.

We'll find out if my script has to change on my eyes tomorrow. I do think it's the astigmatism that makes my contacts go beserk. It's starting to drive me nuts!

Hope your Monday is a good one..

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2011 :  09:56:15 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can't believe another week has gone by. Wow. Worked here 4 days and then went to our St. Louis. Worked there after a meeting in the morning.

I lost 1/4# this week. Not a big deal, but I'll take it. I've been exercising a little more and I'm going to console myself with the fact that muscle weighs more than fat. I really haven't been eating poorly. So I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

Our temps have gone up, down, up, down. Last night was terrifying. Tornado sirens went off. It was actually 'green' when we looked outside. I've never seen it like that before. That was around 11:30 PM. Power lines down, trees down, roofs blown off - all kinds of things around us. We were lucky. We have power and no damage. That's what happens this time of year when the temperatures sky rocket to the 60s.

Sleep. Yep, I was woke up right after falling asleep. I can't stay up late and get up real early. So I'd been asleep for about an hour when all that took place. We went to the basement too. So I'm tired today.

Let me know how your eyes are doing. Hope all is well.

Have a great week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  11:13:11 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Last week I was skimming thru all of our writings & noticed in August was when we'd last heard from harley. I really hope she's ok, that she just forgot about us. Crossed fingers!

So you had a busy week it sounds like. Hubs is doing nights again, now it's every other week, which is dumb. So that totally messes up my tread work. If it got decent out I could just go for walks, but that won't come for months yet. Doesn't matter that it's March now, it could even get worse, precip-wise. We can easily get dumped on. I'll be better in May!

I'm not a fan of the tornado whistles. They went off a few times while in Wy with the folks. Not fun trying to get them to go into the basement I tell ya. Never did have a tornado tho. Green sky...now that would be kinda creepy. I've seen some strange purple-ish black-blue ones, real eerie looking.

I had what I thought was a bit of a scare yesterday with kiddo. He'd gone on a field trip & they were to be back at 3:30, yet he wasn't here by then. By 5 I was beside myself. There were winter weather advisories & lots of blowing snow & temps below zero. Plus at 3 I'd heard a lot of sirens taking off to the highway, so of course I figured something happened. He ended up safe at home about 5:30, whew. Don't know why I was getting so shaken really, that isn't how I am usually. I was a bit surprised with myself!

Eyes went well. Did change a little but I have new contacts & some glasses are ordered to wear for nights when I take the contacts out. She'd said there were no real problems that she could see, so I'll go with it. But by later at night they still get a little fuzzy, I just think it's because they're getting dry.

Here it's Wednesday..half way thru the week anyways...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  11:26:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I would have been terrified with your son not being home too. 2 hours late is a long time. I've never been good waiting when I think they should be home.

It's odd that you started off telling me how long it's been with harley. I was thinking that as I logged on. I didn't realize it's been that long though. Worrisome.

Every other week a shift change. That has to be hard for both of you - him getting his sleep straightened out, and you getting your routines changed every other week. Your spring is a long way off. By next month we should have spring here. Today is sunny and chilly. It's upper 30's or 40. That isn't bad at all.

Glad your eye exam went well. Dryness. There might be some over-the-counter drops you could get for that. However, by later at night they could simply be 'tired' and getting used to the new contacts. My eyes are very sensitive. I've never worn a lot of make-up, but I find that now if I wear mascara several days in a row I have problems with my eyes. Itchy. Irritated. Simple - I don't wear it! I'm not one to primp anyway. While I try to look nice, I don't have the time or desire to primp in the mornings.

Have a great rest of the week. A week from today it's Lent for me. I can't believe it. Although I love having Easter late in April. We stand a better chance for nice weather.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  1:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Isn't it strange how at times people can be thinking the same things?! Even from a distance? I wonder about things like that. The other day I was telling one of my friends that I was pretty weepy that day & she'd told me the next day that she was also...we're over 1,000 miles apart too. Makes me wonder how it all works together somehow. I hope harley knows she's thought of & missed too. Ok, just now even, when I was writing that, I got way weepy. It's like a sign or something. Or maybe I'm just starting the menopause crap, like my friend said!

I was sooo relieved when kiddo got home! I told him how worried I was too, course he thought I was over-reacting, maybe so. But I worry. If I didn't care I never would worry.

Today is a nice sunny day, little deceiving since it's still so dang cold, 11 above anyways so I'll take it!! Maybe hit the 20s, above, so I won't complain too much. I would looove to open all the windows. I can't wait for it to get into the 40s so I can do that, if only for 15 minutes, I don't care!

I'm not a big makeup lover either. I gladly go without! That's what is really nice for me not working too, not having to put on a face.

It is a late Easter this year isn't it? And how is it decided when it's in March or April? That always has confused me. I'm not very optimistic about spring-y weather for it, usually snow prevails. If it is decent it comes as a total shocker. But it is hope for warm changes ahead!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  12:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hubs has been working nights & he came home early, after 3 (usually is after 8 when he gets of shift)...anyways, he told me he had an episode, like a panic attack only without the hyper-like or freak-out stuff with it. He'd gotten way over-loaded with sweat, he said it was like a faucet he couldn't stop. Lasted about a half hour. I got him an appt for Monday, I hope he gets at least an EKG done, see if there's any kind of irregularities going on. He had kind of the same deal in Wyo, I took him to the ER & they didn't find anything then. But he was more nauseated back then. Earlier last night before he left he felt nauseated so I gave him a few tums & it helped. I keep asking him to try to cut back the smoking, but it's a hard deal I know. He was almost off in Wyo then we got Dad along with so he got sidetracked with all of that so we're back at the beginning again. I think all of that scared him from last night, but I know it's not enough for him to stop the smoking. I wish it didn't take death for him to realize he needs to stop the smoking, but I'm afraid that's what's going to end up happening.

He did get a bit of a wake-up call from all of that, but it wasn't a big enough one for him to make some real changes for his health. I just hope he does soon..

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2011 :  09:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh my gosh. Is he OK? What did you find out? How frightening. I wonder if it could be a virus though - you know, nauseated, fever, etc. Could be, but I agree he needed to get checked.

I'm with you on the smoking too. Easier said than done because I was a smoker too. It's very hard to quit, but it's so expensive on top of the health issues. It's deadly. Plain and simple.

I hope he's OK. I hope things are OK with you too. You've both had an awful lot of stress in your lives in the past couple of years - miscarriage, your parents, the adoption, the work issues, the move, living with your sister for awhile. We're talking major life changes here. Take care of yourselves.

I think of harley a lot. At this point, I'm very worried that she hasn't checked in. I have bad feelings about it. I keep praying that she'll be just fine and check in one day and we can have a 'reunion.' Wouldn't that be great? She could tell us all about her wonderful chickens, cows, dogs . . . It's just that we don't have any way at all to reach her and I sure wish we did.

Have a great week. Been crazy here so far this week. The weather's fine. We just have all kinds of work issues.

Hey - 2 weeks from today I'm gone. I am so excited. March 23 and return to work on April 6th.

Easter - somehow it's decided by the moon. But I have never gotten it straight as to 'how' it's figured by the moon. I think we also change time this weekend - spring forward.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2011 :  11:18:11 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hubs had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hrs, so next week we'll see what comes up. Plus we go to Minot for a stress test for him so that may bring up something also. I know a lot of this is due to the smoking, but I have no say in that. I've tried to help him into stopping but he gets upset that I even bring it up. Sooooo.....needless to say, if stuff happens to him, it happens. I can't change it. He is a very stubborn german & he does what he wants, like it or not! If he's ever able to stop, I'll be one happy camper, and not just for me.

I've been able to get back on the tread finally, no more nights for him for a couple weeks now anyways. About to go hop on here for today & will do it later this PM too. Can't wait for the warm to come! Geez, it is supposed to be spring here soon, couldn't tell living here tho. It was -5 this AM, it is 3 above now. They have flood warnings going on now, how they do I'm not too sure since it isn't warm enough to even melt yet...

How exciting! Trip real soon! You'll definitely have a great time. Ooooh, how I envy you! I would love to go to the Isle of Man, that keeps popping into my head. If we did that we'd have to go to Germany too, that's just a given.

Right now outside, it's just awesome....there's like a falling frost going on. Must be coming off of the trees, there's no wind, not cloudy, so it's kind of a freak thing going on but it sure is pretty to see these light little crystals floating around. Man, I am sooo ready for warm weather!!! This sunshine is not helping any at all, no it isn't. It's doing that deceitful thing in shining like no tomorrow but ya freeze your tushy off if you go out. UGH!!! I wish the time change was like a wand that just changes the temps & weather. Too much to ask....

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2011 :  11:03:05 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Glad to hear your hubby's getting everything checked out. I hope the tests turn out OK for him and I agree 'STOP THE SMOKING!' Easy for me, an ex-smoker, but it's what has to be. Also, think of $$$ you'll save. Those things are really expensive.

I'll bet you're glad to get your life back a little normal, i.e. you can use your treadmill. I can't imagine -5 at this point. But this AM it's snowing here. I didn't expect that either. Later this week it's predicted to be near 70. Go figure! Unbelievable weather changes around here.

I am sooooooo excited. I leave here on the 24th. I'm taking the 23rd off to pack, etc. I return on 4/3, but I'm taking the 4th and 5th off also to switch back to this timeframe. They're 7 hours ahead of us. I hope the weather's nice while I'm gone too. If not, that's OK. I'll manage.

I have a lot of work to accomplish this week. I don't want to leave here with everything behind. So I'm cutting this short.

Have a great week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use