New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav
Page: of 58 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2011 :  4:01:44 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Today it's above 30, so I went for a short walk in the sunshine....it's still deceiving but it's better than below zero! I am starting to think spring is trying to come. Maybe by the time you're back from your trip I'll know if spring has come or not! And you're to get to 70?! Holy crap!!! When we moved at this time last yr, we stayed in Billings one night on the way here & that day there it had gotten to 64. Man how I'd love to see that! If it got that warm here, we'd definitely be in flood stage, oh yeah.

Well, we should hear how his heart is on Thurs, I doubt he will try to stop smoking. That's something he has to do, I can't make him do it. It's like getting an alcoholic to stop drinking, not gonna happen (been there too). But, we do have our health ins in force now, so maybe he'd take advantage of it & do their free stop smoking deal, get the chantix for free & all that. It can be expensive! Hard to say what he's wanting to do. He easily spends about $300 a month just on cigs, makes me sick. I hate thinking about it.

I know you'll have a great time abroad! And I'm sure the weather will be much better there for you, at least not as chilly maybe. I'd gladly take some rain now than snow, definitely.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2011 :  10:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi. Glad your insurance is in force now. Makes life easier, and good health a whole lot more affordable!

It did get warm yesterday. I think it was 68. Gorgeous day. We grilled chicken breasts for dinner. Loved smelling that grill going. Had the whole house open, could hear the birds, dogs. Loved it.

Started packing. I have to finish on Wednesday and we fly out on Thursday morning. I'm so excited and so looking forward to it. Packing is such a chore though. We're limited due to the need to fit luggage for everyone on the tour on the tour bus. Hard packing for 10 days in 1 suitcase. For me it is anyway. But I'll manage it. It isn't hot weather. So some things will get worn more than once. There's no other way to do it.

I agree with the smoking. He has to make that choice and really want to do it. It's tough.

I'll talk to you again when I return.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2011 :  11:47:47 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Happy trails!! Hope you have a great time!!

Oh man, 68....I can only dream of that. We have a winter storm warning thru Weds night, expecting up to 10 in of snow, but I'll believe that when I see it. It is starting to slowly melt, which is a good sign, but makes for muddy dogs...which I HATE!

Hubs is on nights again, which really makes it bad with this crap weather ahead & then he gets waaay crabby on top. Wish there was a happy medium there. Maybe in a few months??

I really hope you enjoy the trip! Want to hear lots of stories when you return!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  11:25:51 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
First day back to work. So this will be very short.

It was a dream vacation. Opened the curtains to our room in Salzburg and there were the Alps. Oh my lands. That was a dream come true for me. I loved them. Went up in the Alps too - snow and all. Gorgeous.

The entire trip was fantastic. Loved Budapest, Hungary. Loved it. Quite a history over there between the Iron Curtain, the Communists, etc. Very interesting countries and histories.

I walked and walked and walked. It's cobblestone. So at the end of the day my poor feet were sure hurting. My knees feel great and so does my ankle. The walking was good for me. We had great weather too. The food - delicious. Cabbage rolls, struedel, goulash, breakfast buffets, chicken in a sauce with paprika that was fantastic, dumplings . . . but I still managed to lose 1.5#. It's all that walking!

Hope all is well with you.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  10:48:21 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Very glad you had a great time! I'll bet all the walking made you feel pretty good didn't it? Then you could have all that yummy stuff they're all well known for! Lucky you! I would love to be able to see the world like that, would be so much fun & interesting. How did you do with the jet lag? Give you many problems? I've heard some stories on that, never had to deal with it myself.

It's becoming spring here, slowly but surely. Snow is melting & the dogs are becoming mud mutts. Yuk. Wish I could magically turn the mud into dry dirt, I'd do it in a heartbeat! They're calling for it to be in the 50s next week, so we'll see about that. I won't get too excited until I feel it. I did keep windows open all day yesterday, I loved it. Was about 40 & not too cold for it to really cool off the house & the sun was shining. Hopefully it keeps getting better!

Glad to see you're back safe & sound..

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2011 :  11:51:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for not posting in such a long time. Been working diligently to get caught up here at work. Finally I see light at the end of the tunnel, but then my bosses left over the weekend for Passover. They're in AZ now. The jet lag has passed too.

I even lost 2.5#. Couldn't be happier. I'm working on it. I get sidetracked so easily, but I'm trying not to do that.

It's been very pretty here. We've had some cold snaps yet, but for the most part it's kind of nice. Today is ugly, dreary, rainy. But it's the 'season' for rains.

Can you believe it's Easter already. Whew. I've got to get busy with a menu for Sunday dinner. I'd like turkey, but I'm thinking something simple. I don't feel like cooking all day. My daughter works all weekend. So she'll be sleeping. Might as well make it easy on me.

Hope things are going well for you too. Still nothing from harley. It's been so very long.

Have a great day.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2011 :  09:25:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm very glad to see you back! I was starting to worry on you just as I do for harley. I decided that she probably has just gotten too busy & isn't able to chat anymore, I like that outlook the best.

I would like to say I'm busy as a beaver outside, but that'd be a huge lie! We still have snow, getting snow & this morning it's only 10. Very frosty! By Sunday it should be about 50, I hope so, be nice for Easter not to have more snow. But we are used to that, snow at Easter. It's getting to be a huge mound of mud now, gets the dogs real bad, I hate having to clean em up all the time. I don't like having to limit the time outside, but the barking gets pretty old. Oh BTW, we had to get rid of our American Stafforshire, Jude, a so-called "pit bull". He isn't. Anyways, the city was pushing & hubs decided not to fight like he'd wanted because.......

He's now one of the city councilmen! He was elected water commissioner on Monday, so proud of him! He's excited for it, always has opinions & analizes everything to death, so this is a very good thing for him. He should be in the paper today, so I told him I would start a scrapbook of all the edeavors he's been in since we've moved to our house; the fight for the dog (that's what got it started), all the columns in the paper about him. He's kinda excited on that now!

Have y'all been getting any of those fierce storms the past week? I wondered on that with you & harley. I hope not! Have you been able to start outside yet? I do think I'll start looking for all of my tools tho. Guess I should make a trip to the storage to see if I can find any of my stuff. It will be warm some day!!

Awesome you've lost 2.5#! I think I try too hard, which makes it worse. If I don't even think about it I always do better. Isn't that how it usually goes?? I like turkey also, but have you thought of just a breast? Those are just as good if not better. We're having ham of course. I don't make it very often. Too much sodium for us, we both have HBP so it isn't a good thing a lot of the time.

So glad to have heard from you!! Have a great rest of the week!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2011 :  10:53:37 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm glad I had a minute to check back in this AM. OK. Like you, I'll take the best outlook and assume that our friend harley is just too busy to check in.

Congratulations to your husband! That's terrific news. I'm so happy for him and for you. A scrapbook is a wonderful idea. So he's the analytical kind; huh. Then he's perfect for city councilmen. Water commissioner. Great. Things are improving for you and your family.

I'm so sorry about your dog. That's sad. I don't know why things like that happen. If he was a good dog, and you watched him - why would anyone care what kind he was. So sorry.

How has your hubby's health been and yours? You were both having problems prior to my trip. I hope things have improved and you're both healthy.

How's your son doing? Haven't heard about him in awhile either.

We didnot escape the storms. We have had severe t-storms here. We were lucky though as we didn't get hit by a tornado. They've hit all around us. Just last night MO and IL had severe storms. The tornado sirens went off twice. We had golf ball sized hail (and lots of it!), heavy winds/rains - but we were still blessed in that no tornado touched down where I live. It was awfully close though. It's that time of year. Today is sunny/partly cloudy. They the rains/storms return tomorrow through Monday. Yuck. Poor kids will have a tough time of it on Easter if it's bad out.

A turkey breast would be good. I could even grill it, which is what I'd love to do. Ham does go good for Easter. I rarely buy it too because it's so high in price and high in sodium. But I love ham. I'm undecided.

I have to get back to work, but it was wonderful hearing from you again. I'm off Friday. So in case I don't get a chance to check back tomorrow - Happy Easter!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  1:03:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm glad you did check in, I was getting worried! This week will go fast for you if you're off Friday then.

Things here are pretty much the same cept for the hubby news. We both are feeling ok, tho today I'm having a bit of an off day, one of those crabby/mean/sad/leave me alone days. I have no idea why either!! Honestly I think I'm starting to head towards the time of change now. Ugh. It's an ok thing & it's not. I do not like how my moods swing so much & my sleep is really getting bad! I need my sleep!!

Kiddo is doing good too, his bday is next Thursday, he'll be 14. That's kinda depressing too, besides him being taller than me now :(. I wish they'd stay like 5 & then when it's time make em 19 & out the door!! I love em when they're little. But he's good, looking forward to the long weekend.

I need to get my grill all cleaned up & ready to go. It's still too muddy really to start in on it, I need some more sunshine to get all this dried up. When that'll happen who knows. Another irritating thing there too!!

Hope you have a great Easter & that it's a nice day for ya! Hubs has to work nights, ugh..

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2011 :  08:52:25 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Beb, I hope all is well there! I had seen there were some good storms that went thru there & wondered if all is ok. Hang in there, I'll be praying for you!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  5:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Craziness around here at work. Very busy.

The tornados and storms have been horrendous. St Lous, downtown STL that is, is only 15 minutes from my home. The tornado that whipped through there - Lambert Intl Airport - really did some damage. The views on television showed horrible damage. Terminal C, which was big in the news, had the roof torn right off. That's the terminal I departed from and returned to on my recent trip. Cars had glass blown right out the windows. The parking lots were horrible. Damage everywhere. It was actually shut down. I don't recall that happening to the airport. Reopened the following evening for inbound flights only, then totally open the next day. However, they cautioned everyone to take MetroLink (a train) to the airport. Leave cars at home. The parking lots were full of damaged cars and they couldn't move them out just yet. Makes sense - insurance problems.

I hope all of that is behind us now. For almost 2 weeks we had terrible storms, with the tornado sirens going off once or twice each day. My home sits on a bluff. So I've always 'felt' a little more secure. But hey - you never know.

So how are things with you? I've really been busy. My bosses were away for Passover, returned Thursday last week. Since I was gone before that - busy time.

I lost 1/2# last week. Slowly but surely it is going.

Gorgeous day today - nice sunshine. Planted flowers outside over the weekend, spread mulch. Oh, that was fun! And it looks so pretty.

Hope you and your family are doing well. How's the new job for hubby going? When does your son get out of school? My grandson graduates 5/21. Hard to believe. The little one will begin K in the fall.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  11:25:48 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
VERY glad to have heard from you!! I was worried with the tornadoes around there & was starting to fear the worst. Glad that you're ok!! I'm sure you're swamped with work of course. Maybe now things will get back on track.

Kiddo will be done with school on the 20th already! Waaay early, more so than I'm used to. Then again, school starts mid-August, so I suppose it seems normal around here. He had a spring concert for choir last night. They wore tie-dye shirts, they were real colorful, I loved it! Did some somgs from Woodstock, I'm sure a lot of kids just there for something to do had no idea what they were singing! But they sounded good. He's not fond of singing tho. Only does it since he has to!

We layed grass seed last week & I'd hoped for some snow last weekend, since they called for it on Saturday....well, we got it, was a blizzard. Ended up with about 5 in of it, my cra ended up being blown in, didn't get it fully out until yesterday finally. I better not wish for snow anymore, even for good! Make it rain from here on out! Hopefully it gave the grass a good start anyhows. Geez.

I had gained a few, but I'd lost almost 3# last week. I'm trying to really track everything I put in my mouth & all the calories with it. And if I end up doing good, I seem to not be so tired in the afternoons & early eves. So you'd think I'd keep doing it wouldn't you? But something always seems to sidetrack that for me. Just usually my doing, by not keeping up with what I need to do.

I wish I could start planting some flowers around. I don't want to chance any freezes tho. Better be safe & wait another month before I start trying to do that. Hubs likes to be part of that too but I don't know when I'd be able to get him to come along to do any shopping for them. He's getting too busy! And now they want to change things up at work & make him safety/training manager. Not sure on that but I'd be willing he'll do it. He best not be a bit peeved then when I go alone to grab all the plantings!!! He has to make changes for home too, not just work & city. We should still come first! This is something that's gonna be a challenge for him. We'll see.

So glad to see you're back!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  1:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Popped in real quick. Just finished lunch. I've been buying frozen entres - Weight Watchers, Lean Cuisine, Michellina's - whatever's on sale. You can't beat it. I find them 5/$10 or sometimes 4/$10. Beats packing a lunch and I think it might be cheaper too. It's so easy and saves me time. So why not! Tastes good too. I throw some fruit, or pickles/olives, veggies in a bag and I'm good to go for the whole day.

Sounds your son is a busy guy at school, and active with school functions. That's good. The kids here go until right before Memorial Day. They'll start mid-August too. We used to go the Tuesday after Labor Day - Memorial Day. It was so simple. Our parents knew every year what the year would consist of. Not anymore.

It's pretty here today. Chilly, around 44, but sunny. Oh, what a difference that makes.

3# loss. Good for you. I know what you mean about getting sidetracked. I do that too. I can honestly eat so unconsciously - just totally mindless. Taste this. Taste that. Pretty soon I've eaten way more than I should have. I too am trying to write down every bite that goes in my mouth. It's good for a couple of things - to not overeat/eat mindlessly as well as to show me what foods may be hindering my weight loss. It's just good to journal, for me anyway.

So good to chat with you again.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  11:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Decided to take a minute and sneak back in here for a short post.

It's gorgeous here again today. It's sunny, but chilly. It's around 48. Perfect actually because it warms up to almost 70 during the day. Sleep cool. Breathe fresh air, and get out (if you can) during the day. Perfect days.

I hope the snow has stopped for you. You're going to be happy when you see some grass and get outside and "play in the dirt" planting flowers. It's so much fun.

Maybe if it's still nice this evening (showers are predicted) I can take the dog for a walk. Sometimes I don't think I have the energy, but when I get up and get going I feel so much better for it.

Hope you have a great day. Lately I've been working on gathering recipes for more veggie meals. I've been saying for months that I want to try that 2 - 3 days a week. I think it would be good for me. Gave a great dat,

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  2:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Today we're supposed to hit 65, so I'll take it! Been having to walk the dog too, I'm not about to let him dig up the seed we just planted. We cornered off a section where we didn't add any & he's not about to use that piece to do his duty, brat! SO I decided we'll take a couple walks every day so he can do it. It's decent enough to do that now, so I don't mind.

We have a chance for showers every day now, but rain not snow! That I can gladly take. But tonight I need to use our neighbors well water & drench the yard. He said to go ahead & use it, why spend our $$ watering when we can use that for free he says. Hey..I'll take it! As much as water is around here, like everything else, I'll gladly take something for free!!

I am waaay bad on my veggies, always have been. Not good! I try to make up for it somewhat by having a V8. That I don't mind. It's like tomato soup, which I looove so it isn't as bad. I'm pretty pathetic on that! Hopefully this summer I can grab a few tomato plants, but I have to figure out where I can put em. With no deck out back yet it's a pickle deciding where I'd want some.

Hope you can go for a jaunt later!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2011 :  1:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Tuesday already. Time is flying. It's gloomy outside today. Thundering. Guess what. We'll have more rain!

Hope you had a nice Mother's Day. Mine was very nice. The weather was beautiful. I was going to get chicken from KFC and fix a salad for dinner. They have 10 pcs for $10 here. Can't beat that and I don't fry chicken ever. Haven't for years. However, I love fried chicken. But my grandson suggested grilling chicken breasts. I said - sure. I love that. I just didn't want to 'cook.' So he went to the store and picked up some chicken and grilled for dinner. Delicious. Very nice day.

My brother, who lives about 8 houses down the street from me, called last week and told me found damage on his roof and the house he owns next door to his home from the hail we had last month. Thought I might like to know for insurance purposes, plus - don't want the roof to leak. He said several of his neighbors at his end of the street have damage. So I contacted my ins company. An adjuster came yesterday while I was at work, left his card and a voicemail. Damage to my roof, gutters and air vents. He's writing up an estimate. I don't like to think I'll have to cough up the deductible but I sure don't want structural damages, and I don't think my GS wants to wake up to rain dripped on him! With a home there's always something, as you know.

Your dog not going where you made him a spot is funny. How do they know? They do though and they can be as bad as kis - or men! But as long as it's nice it's good for you to get some fresh air too.

I like V8 juice myself. I just amlucky with veggies. Love salads too. I've even bought the veggie delite when I've gone to Subway. Delicious! I really am lucky with that. But for you, since you aren't crazy about them, V8 is a good alternative.

I did get out with Tucker. Felt good. Not so sure about tonight. Have a great day.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2011 :  10:46:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's 74 here today, going up to 85. Hard to believe. Pretty. Warm. Sunny.

Nothing new to report. Still working on eating healthy, and eliminating those snacks after dinner. That's a hard one for me, but I've been improving.

I hope the snow's gone for you and you are able to see your grass coming up by now, and get some flowers planted.

In another week my grandson will graduate from high school. That is just so hard to believe. The little one will begin kindergarten in the fall. Where do the years go??

It's been such a long winter here - for you it seems like it's always a long/bad winter! - but here it was an unusual one for us. Hasn't been like this in many, many years. So I'm so glad the weather is nice now.

Have a great week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2011 :  2:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry haven't been around for a few days. Had to go to Wy for my uncle's funeral. Long 10 hr drive, ugh. Glad to be home! It's always nice to be able to see family that you haven't seen for years, but not under those circumstances. Always gets that way tho. Anyhows, he was almost 89, had a good long life.

And hey, you won't be surprised to know that while there we got....snow! Yes, like 3 in worth. Ugh, I tell ya, it is sooo time to be over. Although the day of the service was a real beautiful day, all the rest of the days were crap, rainy, dreary, snowy! I know we'll have 2 months tops of a summer & then go right into winter. Just know it. Crap.

Kiddo was more than happy to get out of town for a week, no school. He has just 1 more week left, stinker. He better be able to make up all the stuff he'd missed or he'll get it from mom, for sure.

Today is a fairly decent day, the sun is actually shining, but it's windy as all get out. I'm glad that I didn't drive in it today!

Hope your weekend was a good one...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2011 :  09:46:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry to hear about your uncle. But you're right. At 89 he did have a good, long life. Makes it a little easier.

I'm sure it was nice to see your family. Every time it's happened in my family we say the same thing. You hear: We shouldn't wait until something like this to see each other. I agree. No, we shouldn't. But what happens is 'life gets in the way.' I'm glad you were able to go and see everyone though.

Snow still. Oh, gosh. I have windows open. It's been cool in the morning at around 50 or so. But it creeps up during the day. Perfect weather. Today looks like rain.

Been very busy here. My grandson's last day was Tuesday. He graduates Saturday. His dad and grandparents are coming into town for the graduation. So we're also planning a luncheon at my house after the ceremony. We'll have a bigger party for him in June. We rented a hall for that. It won't be a huge party, but I don't where I'd put everyone if it rains. It's more of an 'open house' type thing - food, etc . Come when you can, stay as long as you can. But you never know how many you'll have at one time. There's a parking issue, and a weather issue. So we decided to rent a meeting room at the Knights of Columbus Hall right by me. Saves a lot of headaches. It'll be fun.

I'm taking tomorrow off to get some groceries and cook. Not a big deal, but the ceremony's at 10 AM. So everyone will be hungry immediately afterwards. I'll do something in the crockpot - sloppy joes or BBQ/pulled pork/beef. Some chips, soda, tea, coffee, cake. Finished! But my grandson will be happy. He had the option to go out to eat somewhere or come home and eat there. He said he wants us all together and at 'home.' How could I possibly refuse that. He's a good kid. Thank God!

Be well. I'll talk to you sometime next week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2011 :  4:15:42 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hope that the weekend goes well for all of you! Especially that the weather cooperates would be a huge plus wouldn't it?

Yesterday we hit 70, mostly cloudy but today it's raining the cats & dogs. All weekend it's forecast, yay. Today is kiddo's last day of school. I don't ever remember my last day of school being cold & rainy!! It was always soooo warm, almost hot even, like the last day should be. It's not going to be a very warm summer I'm guessing. Heater will kick on again I'm afraid tonight....Oldest is even still getting snow! Holy crap, does that ever end?

Speaking of ending, the world will start to end tomorrow. If so, it was a pleasure to have known you & I would hope to see you in the heavens!! Actually, if it did end, I wouldn't mind. Life would be the way it's meant to be. And if we're still here by the time you may read this, well, I would hope to hear back from you soon!!!

I found an ad in the paper for a professional seeder for the lawn, I think it's the green stuff I see layed on huge lawns. Anyways, I do think that'd be a good thing to do for the front, definitely. It says it's cheaper than sod, takes only a couple weeks to grow. Huh. I'll have to ask some questions on that. I'm tired of looking at mud up front. The back is starting to green up nice. I mowed the other day, spots are still bare but I may have to mow twice a week it looks like! It's already long & I did it what, 3 days ago I want to say. Sweet! I don't mind!

Do you have a lot of company planned for the weekend? Now that's an excellent way to gather family other than a funeral. Much happier circumstances!! But I was very glad to have seen the ones I haven't seen for over 30 yrs, was nice.

Hope the weekend was super!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use