New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav
Page: of 58 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2011 :  8:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jenjs,nice to see that you are still doing this.I've thought about you both lots of time but so much going on have not touched the laptop for a long time.Finally got high speed internet last sat. so much faster then the dial up.But out in the sticks you take what you can get.I still have a small knot behind my ear where I hit the post Doc said could be a small bone chip he said it was a good thing I hit my head as that is the hardest part of me.He said I never did listen to him when he told me what to do.

Some jerk tried to break into our store last sat. night tore the steel door out of the wall by hooking a chain to his bumper and giving it hell.Hope it put a big dent in his pickup.Cop came and got him he told them where he hauled the door off to said he was just mad and felt he needed to do it.I'v know him for 50+ years would like to take and beat the crap out of him.He better hope I don't find him on the store property ever again.

Neighbor just left they have lost there little bulldog been hunting all afternoon for him I haven't seen him but one of the other neighbors saw him just at the edge of my feilds so maybe he will hear my hounds and come this way.Hope so hate to see anyone lose there pet.

well better get.will check in when I can.Take care

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2011 :  10:46:00 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well I for one am glad to see you back up & running harley! I know beb is going to be happy to see you've been back too. Such a joy to know you're ok!!

We have a bulldog, so I can imagine how those folks must be feelin. They're a funny breed, make you laugh without trying, have a face only a momma could love. But you know everyone does! I hope he neds up being ok, no problems.

And I hope all is well with the store. It sucks when you know the person who did that to you too! Does make you want to slap some sense into them doesn't it??

Had a helluva rain/thunderstorm early this AM, kind of put the kibash on my mowing plans for the yard today, crap. Had it all worked out too! This afternoon I go get my hair cut & fixed since later today we have our family pics taken so I thought I'd have someone else do that crap since I hate to do it....but I wanted to get my yardwork all taken care of this morning but now that got all shot out the window. Now I'm peeved! How dare it do that to me! Oh well, free water right?

Hope you have a good weekend. Hubs & I are going to Bismarck tomorrow for the weekend, get away for a day, be nice. Oooohhhh, big hoppin town there...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  12:52:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I almost couldn't respond! I started hyperventilating! Dancing! And I swear 'the earth moved beneath my feet.' I am so darn happy.

Like jenjs said, we have really been worried about you. We didn't want to think the worst, but the last time we heard - as she said - you had been knocked from here to eternity by that darn calf. Oh, this is a wonderful, happy day. Can you see me smiling???

I've been busy too and couldn't believe how long it's been since I checked in. The little one started school this week, kindergarten. She thinks she's hot stuff. I'm too darn old for this stuff. Glad her mom takes her/picks her up. I'm only back-up.

Been busy at work. I'm here alone now - kinda sorta - my office is in one of the retail stores owned by the same owners of the corporation I work for, which has a manufacturing division in STL. My boss has Parkinsons. He finally retired a few months ago. So I'm here alone. I'm so glad I didn't have to move my office and go to STL every day. Horrible bridge traffic. That would add a couple hours to my day.

So I've been working on reorganizing here, decluttering. Huge job. I tend to lose track of time. Then I go home and 'life gets in the way' and I lose track of time again.

But what a happy day. I couldn't believe I saw harley posting. Keep posting with us!

Glad you're both doing well. It's been a miserable summer here, but the past week has been nice. Harley, so sorry about your friend. Those knees - are you sure? I know the thought of surgery is the last thing anyone wants, but my sister had knee replacement. Of course, the other one isn't so great now either. She 'was' a meat wrapper. She can't work now. That concrete is too much for her.

Have a great day and a great weekend. Smile. Smile. Smile. I'm so happy.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  4:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I know! Left ya speechless huh! I was sooo thrilled to have seen her post, knowing our harley girl was back among us, I swear I think I was floating the rest of the day. May be silly, but it's true! We were sooooo worried about you harley, you have no idea. It's such a joy & relief to have you back *smile*smile*smile****

Kiddo starts school Monday & I start watching a 2 1/2 yr old girl. She's a cutie for sure, she's the daughter of the city auditor, she works with hubs on the city board & she was going crazy because her regular sitter is having a baby & so she had to find someone else to watch her for this school year. Course, hubs knows I'm such a sucker for the little ones & I worked in daycare so he told her he would ask me so he did & I jumped. Will be fun! She's not too sure about our bulldog, they stopped by last night to come meet us & course Taz is so loud & strange sounding so he's kind of scary to her. But she'll end up loving him up I'm sure. Will be an interesting deal! Haven't had a small one in the house for years.

I'm hoping that it's starting to cool off a bit for you now. I kinda hate to say it, but for about a week now, I've noticed the change in the sun here. It's not that white-sun of summer anymore to me. It's getting that ember glow of fall to it I'm afraid. Tho I'm not scared of it personally!!! It's my favorite time of year, bring it on!!! I'm afraid of it totally passing my fall & going head-straight into winter like it did last year, ugh. That's what I fear. Some nights have been in the 40s already & I've had a few of the older guys comment that we aren't far off from the 1st frost.....holy crap. It's only August for pete's sake!! No, no, no!!!

Sigh, well, I better get ready to go & pick kiddo up from football practice here soon, another great part of fall to me. Smile*smile* harley's back in town! Whoo-hoo!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2011 :  9:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
you to are crazy!!!!!!!!!But in a really great way.

Had a new baby calf last night its a really dark red mom is all black and good ole dad is all white guess we see what color that makes.Maybe neighbors bull jumped the fence.It has cooled down alot here grass is finally starting to grow alittle again cows sure are happy about that.Found a lady that has some female goats to sell so maybe can get a half dozen or so to go with my 2 males,they really need a female my leg is really getting sore from all the humping when I go to feed them.I think they can act worse then any dog ever did.My red healer has turned into a varmit killer,will kill any thing that goes near the chicken coop at night.Been a long time since had a good watch dog big enough to do much damage,but he sure can and he's only 9 months old.

One more day of work then off for the weekend.My knee and foot need a rest had the MRI yesterday go back to see Doc on the 30th.Well better get chickens need shut up before dark.All take care and have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2011 :  3:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You got that right. harley's back in town! Whooo - hooo!!!!! Smile, smile, smile! I'm lovin it.

We did worry about you, harley. We both said how we missed hearing about your critters. I smiled the whole time I read about the new baby calf. I thought, ahhhhhh, she's back with us.

This is my short day, but I just had to check back in. I'll be leaving in about 10 mins. Got my hair cut during lunch and I feel like a new woman!! I be a stylin!

First frost soon, jenjs! Yikes. We won't have that here for awhile yet. But I know what you mean. There is a 'difference' in the days already, just a tad shorter. We're talking minutes, but it's the beginning. The sun is different at the end of the day too. I see leaves falling, but I think that's because they just dried up and fell.

Went water walking after work last night. Tonight I have to pick up my little GD from kindergarten, and then stop at the grocery store. Hate that job.

Jenjs, it'll be nice for you to have a little one around again. As long as it makes you happy, that's great.

Harley, hope your knee/foot feel better and that the reports from your MD on the 30th are good.

Have a great weekend.

Hurrah! Guess who's back!!!!!!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2011 :  1:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Today is Sunday, I have some time before the week goes off with a full bang so I figured I'd check in & give my two cents.

I just got a call with a plea to watch another little girl for the week, she's 3. The mom works with the other little one's mom & of course she suggested to try & give me a call. I'm not going to say no, I'm a sucker for these little ones. Plus, here it's damn hard to find any daycare at all, forget needing emergency/backup ones. It's only for the week anyways, I can do that. Just hope the week goes fast! I'm rusty at all of this!

It's gonna be a hot week here too they say, bad for kiddo having to practice after school. Good for the kids I have to watch. I'll have 'em run thru the sprinklers or we'll hang out in the backyard under the tree in the shade blowing bubbles. I have a few ideas there. May have to grab a watermelon, mmmmm sounds good. I get to take the rugrats shopping with me, that should be interesting. Cross fingers!

May be getting hot again but last nite it dropped down to 45. Ah, such nice cool sleepin I love it. It won't be quite as cool this week but in the 50s, still nice tho.

You ladies have a great Monday, I'll try to check in soon. Hard to tell when I'll have spare time this week! But it's exciting not knowing how it's all going to go. Hope to have fun!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2011 :  6:24:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Best of luck with the little ones.Not a job for me give me my animals anyday can't do the little ones for very long guess thats why I only have the one kid and one grandkid.Love the teenagers.Sounds like you are going to be really busy.

Its starting to get hot here again had rain today but really hot outside now even the dogs don't want to go out.

Hope you both have a good work week and try and stay cool and safe!!!!!!!!!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  6:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I love the little ones, I'll take em over teens any day! No back talk, eye rollin, etc, etc...tho mine isn't all that bad. He still gives me hugs & an occasional smooch every now & then, just not in front of people he knows! But the week is going fast, here it's Weds already! I was hoping for this week to go by fast & I'm glad it has. I will be happy when it's down to just my one kiddo. The other "drop in" is kind of a little bossy booger. I'd hate to be around that when she's oh, I dunno, like 14? Ummmm, I think not!!!

Now today has been just right, it's like 80 out. Earlier this week started in the 90s, course with school starting & kid has football practice in it. The school doesn't have central air, I guess they figure since we live too far up north come start of school it's not supposed to be getting hot anymore, but the rooms have been over 85 in the afternoons. I swear, some people have no brains & if they do they sit on them.

I have to tell you about the shopping trip into town Monday with the kids. It's a 90 min. drive round trip ok, keep that in mind. I have no idea what to expect or if it's going to be a hell or if it's going to be the biggest mistake I ever made in my life. I was in total shock the whole time. They were so quiet, never begged for anything, grabbed anything off the shelves, whined or cried or threw fits. It was shocking, it really was. And so quiet in the car, both ways. Had to wake them so they'd take their nap after lunch. I was awestruck, it was just an awesome sight to see. Thank God!!

Hope everyone is ok & about ready for the weekend comin up! I'll be ready to sleep in!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2011 :  2:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well I'll be darned. I posted on Tuesday. Wrote a long post actually about things my GD did in preschool, thinking of things for Jenjs to do with the kids. No idea where it went, but I certainly did type a long post. Drats.

Glad things with the kids are going well for you, jenjs. Lucky you that they were so good shopping. I remember posting about that. Mine never were.

Been busy here at work. I'm still working on cleaning out old files. That's a major undertaking, but it has to be done.

Hard to believe that fall's just around the corner. According to the news here, our 'heat' is over for this summer. Warm days, but not the heat we've had. I pray that's true. It's been unbearable for me. I hate the humidity we have here in the Midwest.

I'm going to buy a lot in Southern IL. I already live in 'southern IL' but this is farther south. My sister and bil live there, and there's a lot right by them. For now it'll be a lot, that's it. Then next comes something that can be a 'getaway.' Then eventually it will be where I retire. It's a little place, Goreville IL/Lake Egypt area. The lake will be 10 mins from me. I love it there. So peaceful, slower lifestyle, small - as in less than 1,000 population. Love it.

Have a great rest of the week and weekend.

Babs

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  09:53:21 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry your post didn't go thru. It's annoying isn't it! The week did go by fast, I'm glad it did go the way it did. I'm going to end up having the 2 all the time after all I guess. Oh well, that's ok. We'll just see how it all goes. Will be interesting once the white stuff flies, that's for sure. We spent most of the time outside, so when it gets cold it's gonna put a damper on things, definitely. Huh. Yuk.

I did sleep in, til 7:30, hey that's 2 hrs past my waking time so I did good. The sun's up & I have a very hard time sleeping when it's sunny. Nap? Can't do it, I just don't work that way. I have to be waaaaay dog tired or to sick for that. Never been a napper.

Glad to hear you're getting a lot! That'll be great for you, sounds like a nice place. It's small like where I am, throw a rock & you'll miss it type of place. I really wouldn't mind it much if I didn't have to go so far just to do regular shopping & if it weren't so dang expensive here. Yeah, we have all the oil...but a gal of gas is just under $4, my precious milk is almost $5 a gal, I could cry at that. Back in Wy I could buy 2 for that. Makes me sick. And hubs wonders why we get short on $$? It's soooo friggin expensive, that's why!!! Ugh! Ok, rant over.....

Oh, I do think we'll have to trade in my car, it's running real rough & making a bad noise in the rearend, nice. Cripes. OH well, I should have someting up here with 4WD anyways & 4 doors, my car is just a front WD & 2 door. It's good for summer & little snow, but not what we had last year. *sigh* Next weekend's probably car shoppin...

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!
J.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2011 :  10:38:38 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sounds like a nice place to spend time.Hope all goes well with it.

Glad its you with the little ones.Will stick to my animals.Bought 3 female boer goats from a lady that was selling some of her stock due to husband being sick so now I have 5 one is already bred so hoping to have little one sometime in the near furture.

Have this week off from work.Will see Doc on tue.Hope it stays cool while I'm a home.

Hope you both have a great day and good week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2011 :  2:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm not surprised that you're going to have them all the time now. Maybe it's for the best. Like I said. I know for myself that extra money is always great. But like jenjs I'd not be good for that type of work. I have my own GD and GS living with me. That's a little different. Plus, what can I do? These shiftless 'dads' aren't any help at all. One of the reasons I went back to school as an adult was because I left my husband and knew if I was going to take care of myself and 2 kids I'd have to get more education. Working as a CNA just doesn't give my daughter enough to support herself and the kids. My GS has a part time job, and he will start college in January. The little one is 5. She has never had financial help with my GD. She's been divorced for 6 years now, and hasn't had any financial help for my GS for 3 years.

I hate to think of snow yet. It's beautiful here right now. Warm out right now, but it certainly isn't 'hot' - at least I don't call it hot. This AM was gorgeous. Very cool, nice. I would have loved to stay home, take a cup of coffee out to the picnic table, and sat and read the paper. Ahhh, that's the life for me!

harley, hope you're having a good week off and a good doctor visit today.

So you have new boer goats. Are they mostly white or mostly brown? They're cute. My GS' grandparents have a couple goats at their place. They live in Stover MO, which is where my daughter and GS lived prior to her divorce and moving here. Nice, quiet, peaceful. His dad lives in Versailles. You're from MO; aren't you, harley? I'm in IL, about 15 mins from downtown St. Louis. I like being close, but I don't like big cities myself.

Have a great day/week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  2:53:09 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Tomorrow's September already....where does it go?? Man, we had some heavy fog this AM, really surprised me. Didn't cool down much last night & guess that's why since it was so foggy. Supposed to be in the 60s is all tomorrow, fitting I guess since we're sliding into fall...

Goin good with kids. The shopping is actually a good time killer, don't have to worry on something to do that doesn't have to do with the TV. I don't want to have to use that if I don't have to. But I'm afraid once the white stuff starts coming I'll have to do that more often, ugh. I'm taking advantage of the decent temps while I can!! 70s all week next week, yee-haw! Be nice to see that all thru October, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Got some huge cucumbers from the neighbor the other day, yummy too. I'll have to make up another rhubarb pie here too real soon. Didn't get to plant any tomatoes this year, I hope to next year, gotta get that hubs of mine to get the dang back porch made! He promised to have it done this year, better nag more come early spring. I hate nagging....

Sounds like I have little ones up from nap so I best be runnin...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2011 :  10:32:05 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It was 104 here yesterday. Today the prediction is up to 101. I cannot wait until fall comes.

Have you noticed it getting dark earlier and earlier? I sure have.

Glad things are going OK with the kids. You could always find some exercise DVDs for them. Keep them moving, but monitored with it. Helps wear their little buns out. Then there's books, crayons, Play Doh (Which can get messy, I know. But it's a 'clean mess.'). They're kind of little for puzzles yet at 2 1/2. Then certain programs are good because they're learning programs. Gives you a minute to catch your breath.

As long as it isn't bitter cold and snow up to their chins, being out for short periods of time shouldn't hurt them either. My mom was a big believer in that. She said when we were babies she used to bundle us up in a blanket and just stand on the porch with us for 10 - 15 minutes. She always thought we needed to breathe in that fresh air. In reality, it was her. She craved it. Hated to be couped up.

So how are all the critters, harley? How did the doctor's appt go on Tuesday?

Any plans for the long weekend? I don't have anything special planned. I'm going to take my GD to the gym to swim after school/work. I get off at 2:30 on Fridays. So it works out perfect for us. It's too darn hot to play outside when it's over 100. And I need the workout, and she loves to swim . . . it's a winner to me!

Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  3:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hope everyone had a great weekend! I actually slept in, usually sleeping in for me is like 7:30 but Sunday I slept until 9:30, so I really did....surprised myself there. Was so nice to be lazy for that little bit. Been feeling a bit under the weather, sore throat, sinus stuff, the usual. Hope the, ahem *winter* is kind to us health wise. And over-all wise!

Holy crap, over 100 temps? Ugh. We're in the 80s all week, nice. Love it. Dipping into the 40s here & there at nite, some trees have already lost leaves, how I have no idea there's been no frost yet but they're brown & gone off the tree. The smells of fall, I still love it.

Believe me, we stay outside as long as we can around here!! If it isn't too nippy even when flakes fly we may go play in it, but not too long. Have to see.

Ok harley you have to get yer butt back on here, no making us freak out again!!! Gotta know what the dr said & all, info girl, info.....!

Here we go with another week, but a short one at that~~~~~

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  1:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hope you're feeling better today, jenjs. Sore throat and sinus . . . already? Yuck1

Yes, it was 100 on Saturday, and now today it's 70. Started cooling off on Sunday. No wonder people get sick. My GD has a runny nose now.

Lost a pound last week. Hurrah for me. This is hard work. It's hanging on and I've honestly been eating very healthy. I'm even trying to incorporate 2 - 3 meatless days during my week. Doesn't bother me in the least. Got out my vegetarian cookbooks over the weekend and marked some really good recipes - can be prepared in 30 mins or so. Hey, I'm for that too!

I agree, harley. It's been over a week - not that I'm counting. Well, to be precise, it's been 10 days since you checked in with us. Get your buns back in here, GF.

Have a great day/week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  9:34:31 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Doc is making me do rehad for 4 weeks 3 times a week to try and stretch a tendon in my foot HATE IT.If this don't work then they have to cut the tendon and take out the bone that is pushing on it.Sounds like so much fun,6 weeks off the cut job then 4 weeks for the rehab.Think I'll just learn to like the dope to kill the pain.

Goats are white with red heads.They are so fun to watch the little one will run between your feet when you go to fed them so have to be careful not to let her trip me.Will be glad when they have little ones.

Had to put my female cat down something got a hold of her and tore all the skin from 1/2 her body not seen anything look so bad on a animal for a long time.Still have one of her kittens that looks just like her so that helps.

Have vacation starting Sat.for a week hope it stays pretty been in the 80 during the day the around 50 at night just right for nice bike rides.Have a good weekend and will check back soon.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2011 :  3:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So glad u finally checked back in with us harley! We were starting to get a bit edgy again not hearing back from you! Ugh on the rehab 7 having to have all that crap done on the foot. Sounds like a major pain in the tush to put in mildly. Man, that's a tough one....cope with having to use the drugs, don't like that option or do all that surgery, really don't like that option. I always get sicker than a dog after surgeries, I'm not sure if it's the drugs they use when they knock ya out or what that makes me sick but something does it to me & I'm like that for 2 days after.

Sorry on the kitty, that's so sad. That's kinda the pitfalls of being on the farm, never knowing what kind of things will pop in & go after your animals. It does help to have a look-alike tho, not the same but it will help some.

It's been 85 all week & between 45-50 at nite, windows get all dewy in the mornings, crisp in the air. Next week we're supposed to start dipping into the 60s tho, or so they say so we'll see. Hey, as long as I don't see a flake yet I don't care! I would love to go for a nice motorcycle ride, that'd be fun. Hubs used to have a V Max like 4 yrs ago, I miss it on days like this. Course up here it doesn't make much sense to have one, can't ride it more than 3 months of the year & that's no fun!!

All have a great weekend & harley have a fun vacation time....keep us posted anyways will ya?!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2011 :  3:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fall is officially here in ND, we have our first heavy freeze warning out for tonight, they call for it to get down to 29....yikes! I don't want to have to turn on my heat already!! That just sucks right there. Give me another month before I need to start doing that, geez.

Aw man, here I had a whole lotta stuff to chat about & the bloody little boogers are already up from thei naps! Cripes!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use