New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav
Page: of 58 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  12:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's been warm here. We've even had the AC on already. March. That's unheard of, but it got so humid. Today is beautiful. Wednesday night I was awake at 3 AM and the skies opened up, absolutely poured. Loud thunder. I was awake already, and never went back to sleep. But I slept sound until then. So I was OK.

Your not sleeping all night would kill me. But how fun to go out for awhile with your hubby. It's always nice to get out with adults once in awhile. I know what you mean about PJs early in the evening. I do that all the time. Once I'm home, if I don't think anyone's coming and I'm not leaving, off come the clothes - bra first! I just relax then or do whatever in PJs. Feels good to me.

I got back to the gym last weekend for my water walking. Felt so good. My GD had a ball too. Swam all around while I kept moving. Just getting back to it made me sleepy though. She got tired too, and then the eating began - for her. I couldn't fill her up. I kinda chuckled. I remember when my own kids went swimming and then were ravenous.

Potato soup - oh, how delicious. I love it. The kringla sounds good too. I'll nose around and see if I can find a recipe for that. Something different.

Have a great weekend. How ya doin harley?

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  3:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Holy crap...the AC already?? Man, it's been mostly cloudy dreary-looking out all week. It's close to 70 out but just by looking out the window it looks as tho it could pour any second. I do not want to see how yucky this summer will be...

I tell ya, I'm paying the price all week for going out Monday. I can't shake whatever it is that's kept me up. Still not sleeping worth a crap, I thought for sure on Tuesday I'd have passed out hitting the pillow but nope, fought that even. No solid sleep & believe me, I need my sleep. That's the only thing I really am picky about. I could care less about a lot of stuff but sleep, it's my main deal. I have to get back on track & soon. I hate this feeling of being off, something is just not right. Call me strange too, but at times I have this 6th sense & right now it's just into overtime. The spirits are really trying to tell me somethingm big time. Wish I knew what it was!!! Driving me up a wall.

Plus all of this has put back on that 3# that I had gained when kiddo & I went out of town, so that makes me crabby too. I go to get my hair done up in a couple hours, maybe that can help to mellow me out a bit. Something's gotta give!

If you'd like the kringla recipe let me know. I'll dig it out & post it. Super easy, yummy too. I'm such an almond freak it isn't even funny & that really hit the spot.

Hope harley is ok. Man, my vibes better not be on her! She'd best get her butt in here & check in, put me at ease anyways.

I'm hoping to get in the yard this weekend, if it stays decent long enough, without blowing everything to bits in the process. It's followed us here I'm afraid. I don't know how many times I've raked the same spots in the backyard, driving me insane. Yesterday I went & splurged to get a mega millions ticket....have y'all? I haven't ever done one of those. For $600 million or whatever it is, what the heck. Doesn't cost near that much to play! Lordy, can you imagine ever getting so much money? What would you do? There's a lot of trips I'd like to take, definitely. Fun to imagine all the things you could do. Probably be the biggest headache ever tho!

Hope y'all have a fun weekend...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  10:33:22 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
$600 million. I can't imagine. I'd do better if I'd just remember to buy a darn ticket.

Yes, the AC has been on and is on. Today it'll be low 90's here. It is weird. Tomorrow it's dropping back down to low 60's for the high, and around 45 for the low. That's perfect for this time of year, and no AC is needed. Strange.

I'm with you on the sleep. I have to get some good, sound sleep - at least 4 hours. Then if I doze off and on, I can somehow manage. My sleep has been off for awhile. Finally did sleep good Sunday night and last night. It was almost 3 weeks before that.

As for what's off with you, you know it could just be the change of seasons. Who knows. I hope there's nothing negative coming down the pike. Don't even think about it! Could be why you aren't sleeping well.

Yes, I'd love the kringa recipe. Please do post it. Thanks.

I hope harley's feeling well and healing well from the surgery. I wish she'd check in with us. At least this time we knew ahead of time it might be awhile. That's some major surgery. Painful too.

Hope you got some yardwork done. I love being out in the yard, fresh air - but not heat.

Have a great week and wonderful Easter in case I don't get to check back in.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  3:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok then, next time I post I'll try to remember to dig out the recipe for the kringla. Super easy really, yummy to boot. I should have it the next few days here, maybe even later today...IF I can remember. That's the key...

Holy crap...90s already? Man oh man, that is just nuts. I reeeeaaaallllly don't look forward to this summer, it gives me the creeps knowing what's in store, looking at how mild the winter was. Ugh. I don't want that blasted AC on all flippin day & night. I like windows open at night to sleep. Sheesh.

Short week this week & next week, kid-wise, with the Easter holiday, which is nice. Kiddo & I will go to Minot on Friday to shop & hang out for the day, it's only a little over an hrs. drive. It's calling for snow of course here for Easter, that's like a given it seems. It's like that no matter where we live. If I get any more yardwork done it'll be during the week & if it isn't windy, which it is right now of course.

Hopefully harley is doin ok. I'll be willing to bet she's itchin to get on that bike & go for a long ride if it's that nice there. She's probably a bit stir crazy anyways.

The sleep hasn't been much better really. Who knows what's going on. I could really go for a nap right now even! I sure didn't want to get up this morning tho. I don't remember going thru anything like this during any other change of seasons, but ya never know what'll happen as time goes on I guess.

I'll be back shortly with that recipe....

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  3:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok, here's the Kringla recipe:

2 c. flour
1 c. butter (it's better than margarine)
1 c. plus 2 T. water
3 eggs
1/2 tsp. almond extract

Mix 1 c. flour, 1/2 c. butter & 2 T. water, roll out to fit 9x13 pan (don't worry if you can't roll it. I usually pat it in the pan). Heat water & butter to boiling, remove. Add flour & mix, stir in eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each. Add almond. Add to top of crust. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Frost with an almond glaze. (I mix up some butter, powdered sugar, very little milk & usually a lot of almond extract! But enough so it isn't a thick frosting, but make it up however you prefer)

I usually don't like to cover it up after cutting, because then it tends to get soggy after a few days. I haven't tried putting it into the fridge, so you could try that but I don't think it would taste as good cold either. It's all a personal preference...

Have a great Easter!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2012 :  11:31:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the recipe. Doesn't look difficult at all. And Yum!

Had a great Easter. The weather was perfect. Perfect temps, windows open, sunny. Just beautiful. It got cooler here by Thursday evening. Today it's in the upper 30's, and warming to the upper 60's. So darn strange. This is weather that we should have had last month. Go figure!

Hope you had a terrific Easter. Spent yesterday morning getting a bone density scan. It's time. Seems like there's always something.

I made spiral ham for Easter. With the bone I think I'll make a pot of ham and lentil soup. That just sounds good to me.

I hope you're rid of snow and getting more outdoors time for yourself and with the little ones. Makes all the difference in the world.

I'm looking forward to a 'Girls' Weekend' the first weekend in May. We're going back to the Ozarks, same condo, everything. We love it. You really can't beat it. The place is about 4 years old. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, LR, deck, BBQ grill, patio and right on the Lake of the Ozarks. We split it 3 ways and it comes to less than $100 for 3 nights. We go in the off season, which is what we'd want anyway. Love it. So relaxing and to sit back and laugh and talk with friends is great medicine.

Have a great week.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2012 :  3:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Glad your Easter was good. Went to sis' & had dinner. She made ham & turkey both, like thanksgiving, overstuffed!! Only with the ham she had a smoker bag she made it in, on the grill, gave it a wonderful smokey flavor & juicy & OMG, fall-off-the-bone-tender I was impressed. So I had to order some bags yesterday online!! They're Emeril's smoked hickory/mesquite/whatever flavor bags & you can use them in the oven, grill, wherever. Just not microwave, it's a foil. Now I can't wait to try it myself! I have so many ideas....

I know, the recipe is soooo easy & sooooo yummy. Hope you enjoy them!

This winter we didn't have winter! Compared to last year we were like in the Bahamas, just so odd. Today it's what, 35 I think? I know the flowers aren't going to bud, I'm going to be maaaaaad if I don't get any lilacs, my fave. It was windy & cold all weekend, not nice to be out. Had a skiff of snow on Saturday but it was gone by afternoon.

Your weekend away sounds like a lot of fun! Way too much fun! You'll enjoy it tho, always good to get out & gone for a bit.

Uh oh, little one is up. I have the small one today & tomorrow, man is she gettin big...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2012 :  9:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I HATE THE NEW KNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!This really sucks messed it up on the 6th day had been out of the hospital for a day got the mower out and mowed for 3 hrs then finished the next day.Knee looked like I had a thigh 2 days after that so they put me in bed with it propped up for 3 days could only go to the bathroom and back to the bed.SUCKED have been to rehab 3 times go again in the morning.Had cow calf that had to have some help she was down by the creek had 2 feet noise and tounge set down behind her took off the shirt and started to help pull when she pushed hard to do when you can't brace you foot against her ass to help pull finally got the haed and shoulders then she stood up and the calf finally fell on out.Thank god she isn't really mean cause I could'nt get up out of her way in a hurry.She has a big bull calf looks just like mom.Hubby got home just as most of it was over he came down in the truck got my butt chewed on for being out there oh well couldn't let anything happen to her just cause of a bum knee.The other little goat had her baby it is all different colors called him Patches he is so sweet and so soft when you hold him has the prettiest blue eyes.Dogs wants to go potty so better get.Take care

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2012 :  3:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Harley I'm so glad to have seen you pop in here!!!! We've been worried about how things have been going for you with the knee & all, guess that answers it right there. Damn you're just as stubborn as I am it looks like. Tho I'd be in some pretty deep stuff if I tried to do what you've done. Not that I wouldn't! I can remember coming home after I had my hernia operation, sick as a dog. Mom was pretty sick, she was trying to help me out & this was when she was actually having a heart attack & they blew it off but anyways oldest kiddo at the time was not quite 3. So he was having some lunch & making a huge mess & mom tried so hard to keep up with him & I told her to go rest & we fought about it lord knows how long & I ended up on my hands & knees under the table cleaning up noodles off the floor trying not to throw up in the process. I was sick as a dog from the damn stuff they use to knock you out, happens every time with me.

SO! I understand you being frustrated & all, but ya gotta give yourself some time to heal. Really!! You will feel better if you do. Then it'll be soooo much easier for you to get around. Just wait a few more weeks, you'll see....I don't want to hear you've been kicked in the head.....AGAIN!!!

Anyways, y'all have a great weekend, be good harley, stay safe & don't over-do it!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  10:17:03 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Planted 50 different trees in the last 2 days Pecan,walnut,butternut,dogwood,hawthorn,buttonbush,blackgum,bald cypress,pine,white oak,red oak,fringe tree,kentucky coffee tree still have some more flower blubs to get put out poor hubby is having to help plant cause I still can't get on my knees.Have rehab wed and friday and 3 days next week then go back to see dr. on the 2nd of May guess it will someday feel like MY KNEE but right now feels like some odd thing stuck in my leg.Finally got the the 4 wheeler out had some problems getting leg to bend enough to shift but at least I got it done.Will wait a couple more weeks before I try the Harley don't want to lay it down cost to much to fix if I screw it up so will give it alittle more time.Hope all are doing ok will check in when I can.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  12:28:48 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Did you think I got lost or something?? Just busy work days.

Harley, harley, harley - what were you thinking? I know. Easy for me to say 'You shouldn't . . .' Thank God you didn't mess up the knee permanently.

Now I will say: Harley!! I'm thrilled to have you back. We've been thinking and thinking, wondering and wondering just how you were doing. So poor hubby's been working extra and also chewing your butt. Hhhhmmm, no comments!

Jenjs, I'm going to have to check out those bags of Emeril's. They sound neat. You've got me to thinking too. I'm thinking 'salmon!' Yum. Chicken. Pork. You name it. Got to have some.

Been really busy here since we're getting a new payroll system. Same company. But whole new system. Lots of work involved in that.

Friday's a day trip with my friends. Lambert's Cafe, Sikeston. Have you been there, harley? I think you said you're from MO. I've never been there. The kids went when they were younger for soccer tournaments. I got to stay home and work! I'm going now though.

I've got to get back to work. So glad to read posts from both of you. Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  3:47:54 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good to hear from both of ya! And harley, girl, for someone who's supposed to be taking it easy on that knee, well, lets just say it goes in one ear & out the other! Stubborn! Very German I may say...I should know, this house is FULL of it!

I would love to have a couple of pecan trees, maybe a few walnut ones too. Grew up with the walnut trees all over & miss em.

I made up a pork roast a couple nights ago in one of those smoker bags & I tell ya, I could smell it all thru the house & I was soooo anxious to sink my teeth into it I could hardly wait! But when I did.....I couldn't taste any smokey flavor. I don't get it! Maybe I didn't get the bag sealed tight enough. I'll try better next time. I have 11 more, I'm bound to get some good ones.

I do not envy you beb, new system to have to go thru & get the bugs worked out. Hubs does that kind of thing all the time. No wonder why his BP is sky high it seems most of the time. Well, the smoking doesn't help there either. By the way, have fun on Friday. Sounds like a great time for all. Sometimes a day trip are the best ones! Never know what can go on.

Half way done with the week....

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2012 :  12:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I ordered some of the cooking bags myself. I'm anxious to try them. Wonder why yours didn't taste smokey. Interesting.

Beautiful day here. Chilly. I even turned the furnace on to take the chill off here in the office. Brrr. I'm not complaining though. This is my weather.

I thought about getting some plants/flowers this weekend but it was too chilly and it was rainy. I decided it would be best to put it off for awhile.

I'm so busy. Just wanted to check in and say 'hi.' Take care everyone.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2012 :  3:22:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So how did the day trip go? Have a good time I assume.

Wow, I'm surprised you're cold there! We're at 77 right now & it's getting into the low 80s today & tomorrow. I have the AC on for the girl's naps right now, otherwise i'd just have the windows open. It gets pretty damn hot in the bedrooms, I need to get some decent shades put in there to block all the sun. Good for plants, bad for babies. And bad for mama here when she wants to sleep in! ;)

I would love to plant some stuff, but I'm so afraid of freezing, it's waaaaaay too early here to be doin that. I need to wait at least until Memorial weekend before I feel safe enough for that. Pathetic right? That's the way of this land around here.

Later this week I'm giving those bags another try. I've got plenty to keep tryin, so one is bound to be as yummy as the one I had for Easter! I'll do some fish one night & then chicken another, tho with the chicken I'm putting some BBQ sauce on it also & let the bag, hopefully, give it some more flavor. I'll just go light with sauce & maybe that'll make it a bit more fall-off-the-bone yummy. I do believe I'll have to do that tomorrow. It's makin me hungry!

Youngest's bday is Saturday, 15 already. Yikes! He's hoping to get his driver's license by July already, he has his permit. I have him drive to school & so far he's doin ok, has a lot to learn still, obviously. But hopefully he'll be able to get into the class they have at the end of May. They are so bass-ackwards here it makes no sense to me why the school system won't have a class during the school year while winter is here so they can learn to drive in the snow. We have it 9 mos of the year people, it only makes sense. I swear, this place drives me insane at times....

It's a Monday, I've had a couple go-rounds already with the brat. Must mean this week is going to be a doozy. Swell.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2012 :  5:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Been very busy. We start with a whole new payroll system next week. So I've been working on security, set-up, verifying information that was 'pulled over' from the current system, etc. Same company but whole new system. I have a headache now! I'm tired too.

It's warming up again. I knew it would. It's in the 60's, which is normal here.

My day trip was so much fun. Lots and lots of food. The azaleas, what were left, were pretty. They hit their pick 2 weeks before we arrived. I knew that would happen because I weather has been so screwy this year. It got warm way, way before it should have. They've had this azalea festival for 44 years and never had this happen. But it was fun. In a week I go with 'the girls' to the Ozarks for the weekend. Ahhh, totally relaxing. We'll do a little shopping - or they will. I'm not into shopping unless it's something different or unique. There's an outlet mall there. One of my friends is a 'professional' shopper. I swear she is. Loves to shop. Not me. I go for the fun and laughs.

Better get back to work. Oh, and happy b-day to your son. Driving.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  12:54:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Had a nice day out with the bday boy, always good to get away if only for a day. Today I go to the drs, have to get refills. I tried to see if she'd just call it in but no go. I hate getting weighed every time, that just drives me nuts! Especially if ya have to go like twice in a week, that is just dumb to me. I can see if they need to keep track of those that retain water, like dad did, but for us normal folk who hate the weight part anyways?? Gimme a break! That's my whining for the day.

Oh, besides the fact I have to tell her I had a weird headache last night that was mainly thru my jaw. I'm on meds for the headaches anyways so I'll tell her I'm having some good ones still but the one last night was just weird. I don't think it was good. Kinda scared me. And I have no teeth problems.

We've had rain out the wazoo til yesterday, it was the 1st sunny day in like 4 days. Today it's back to being cloudy again. I need to really mow now! Hopefully it'll be dry enough this weekend.

Have fun on the weekend trip, or was that last weekend? Wish we had pretty things like that around here, but all we have are these gawd awful oil rigs. Makes me want to throw up! I'm hoping in july we get to go back to Wyo for a week or so to visit, see normal landscape for a bit. Be nice to get out of this crap for awhile!

Harley I hope that you're doin ok these days...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2012 :  10:55:55 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Glad you're having that headache/jaw problem checked out. How did it go yesterday? I'm with you on the weight thing. I had that when I had pneumonia and was going twice a week -'Step on the scale please.' Wonder what they would have done if I said 'NO.'

Our storms/rain are ending thank goodness. We were right in the middle of tornados, heavy rain and the worst hail storm I have ever experienced on Saturday. I hope I never experience it again. I have some 'slight' damage to the house - siding. My home is stucco/stone, but the sunroom addition has vinyl siding and a dormer for the upstairs bedroom has siding. I'm having someone check it out. I pay enough insurance. Why not.

Glad you had fun on your son's b-day. It is good to get away.

I'm leaving Friday for 'Girls weekend' in the Ozarks. Leave Friday. Return Monday.

Pretty busy with a lot of things going on at work. Since I'm going to be gone, it's extra busy. Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2012 :  3:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hope the weekend was a fun one! Always fun to get out & away.

We're still getting rain out the wazoo! I reeeeaaaally need to mow the lawn but I never get a good chance to with all of these hit & miss downpours, driving me bananas. Just when I get a window, boom, here comes another shot of water. Roar!!! And the wind, holy crap.

All same at the drs. Nothing to get all excited about which is good I suppose. Doesn't give an explanation for the jaw & all that but whatever. If it keeps goin on & off I need to find someone else. And I hate their scales, it was 2# off from mine at home....heavier. I hate that!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

417harley

147 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2012 :  10:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey Guys,Been really busy with rehsb finally got done with it or should I say I QUIT GOING can do the same thing at home that they have me do there.Go back to work the 21st then leave for Brazil on the 7th of June.Knee better be up to it or I'm in a hole lot of trouble.

Went from 80 degrees to 50 in a day here lots of rain and storms so far so good here nothing bad has happened after 3 years in arow of storm damage maybe I'll get a break.

Hope you had fun in the Ozarks could have been pretty close to me.Hope the jaw is better better get will soon be bedtime you both take care will check back when I can.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2012 :  3:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh harley, I'm always so glad to hear from ya, but when I hear that you DON'T do any rehab & that you're leaving yet again to go to Brazil, holy crap my butt puckers!!! Sheesh! No wonder why we worry so about you! I can understand the not wanting the rehab stuff, really, when you can do the same stuff at home pretty much. Only you don't have someone at home you're paying what, over $200/shot saying yeah, you're doing a good job, I'll see you next week. But the leaving the states when you aren't 100%, that makes me very uneasy. VERY! If anything were to happen to you while there, how do you know that the medical there is any good? Not to say that ours is top of the line, I just look at all my poor mom went thru & wouldn't take my dog to them but a whole other country you don't know any of that stuff about. Now is when the worrying comes into play!!!

Sorry, had to do some mothering there. It is up & coming mother's day, so my 2 cents worth...

And as for your weather going from 80 to 50...we would get that in Wyo like within 2 hours, just unusually freakish, during springs & sometimes in the fall. The cold fronts would move in that fast, usually dump half a foot of wicked wet snow, if not more.

So, harley girl, you had better be for chattin a LOT before this upcoming trip of yours, or we will be sooooo worried yet again on you!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use