New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topictopic nav
Page: of 58 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2012 :  3:37:52 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Today we're having a big windstorm with some rain here & there, tonight there's a chance for some flurries. Man I hope there isn't any!! Don't really want to be driving in any so early in the morning tomorrow for kiddos big day. Cross fingers!

Ugh, nothing worse than plumbing problems. I can't stand them. How could we ever cope without indoor plumbing ever again??? Spoiled we are!!! How I would hate having to use the bathroom, outside, in below freezing weather!! My fingers are turning white just thinkin bout it (they already are kinda, since it's cold out today).

My older sis had to put down her dog this morning, Sunny was her name. She was such a good dog. A mix of golden retriever & husky & something else, beautiful dog. I'm sure sis is beside herself. Wish she wasn't so far away. I tried to get flowers sent off to her today but they won't get em to her til tomorrow. They had her I want to say well over 10 years, so maybe about 12, 13 or so. Just a sad day. The weather matches it here too, I'm hoping it isn't really so gloomy where she lives. Maybe it's a little sunny for Sunny.

Hope that your GS has a great bday! Makes ya wonder where all the time goes doesn't it?? My oldest will be 25 on New Yrs eve, so...

Can't blame ya for counting down the days!!! I'd be doing the same exact thing! Have a calendar that you cross off the days as they go by??

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2012 :  3:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Snow. I sure hope you didn't have any for the 'big day.' How did he do? Was the weather OK? It would make me nervous as a new driver taking a test even more than it does as an old driver without a test!

Plumbing problems, electric problems - seems to go with older homes. My home is 65. It was built by my aunt/uncle. I'm only the 2nd owner, but the stuff in it is old. I've done a lot of the 'big stuff' but I haven't touched the sewers. Right now that's where the problem lies. Can't be all peachy; huh? But it would be nice to be somewhat 'peachy.'

So sorry about your sister's dog. I totally understand. We had to have our dog put down the end of June. We had him for 8 years, but he was part of the family. It was unbelievable too. Happened all of a sudden on a Saturday morning. One minute he was running around in his fenced area, and then I brought him in and he could hardly get up the stairs into the house. Within 30 mins he couldn't walk. I cried and cried - we all did. There was no hope for him. I forget what they called it now. I still walk into the sunroom, where I spend a lot of my time and he did too 'guarding' the woods and watching for critters, and look for him out there. The tears still come. He was so loveable and so sweet. Gosh, I'm about to cry again.

Hope everything went well for your son.

Harley, please check in with us.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2012 :  3:33:16 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yup, got a few flakes last night. It's gone now of course, luckily. Most of the leaves are now off of the trees & all over our yard from our neighbors big ol cottonwood. And we're not so lucky that it's a cottonless one. It gets that sticky yucky stuff in the spring that's hard to get off the cars too, a real pain. Oh well. Does get pretty yellow leaves if it gets a chance to change tho. Kinda got to this year.

He did pass!! He was soooo happy! We went to Olive Garden for lunch to celebrate, I told him we would. We always do anyways when we go to Minot no matter what, we would have even if he didn't pass. It was a good day to have their gnocchi soup, which I gladly had 2 bowls of! Probably shouldn't have but oh well, not like I have it all the time anyways. Well worth it! We had rain all the way there but it was only sprinkling when he took his test, but it was enough to make him a little nervous, or more nervous anyhows. Very proud of him! Now he's able to drive to school, which thrills me to tears! I don't have to take him anymore, yee-haw!

It is a hard thing to lose a pet, no matter what it is. Not long before we moved we'd lost a parakeet we'd had since youngest was 5. It was sad, made me cry a bit even. Poor thing, wouldn't cheep or eat or do anything. Would hardly waddle to where we were trying to get him to come to. He was a good bird, pretty light blue, pale blue & white.

So, how many days are ya gettin to now???!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  4:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I leave in 10 days. The time is flying. Busy at home making little lists, picking up 'little stuff' to take. Packing is a problem for me. I'm just not good at it. We're limited with luggage. So I have to pack what I can mix 'n match. Then there's the issue of liquids/gels/creams - since 9/11 this is a sensitive area. I have to have hair gel and spray, toothpaste, etc. There's certain ways to pack this stuff. I buy the 'little bottles' at the dept. store. It's easier. Put them in a big gallon ziploc bag. Lots to do. Lots to think about. Ordered shekels from the bank. Contacted the bank to let them know in case I need my ATM card. Contacted my credit card company to let them know to honor charges made in Israel. Now it's getting down to 'nail biting' time. The flights are long. I fly out of St. Louis to Washing DC, to JFK/New York to Tel Aviv. Same story coming home with a 4 hour layover in NY. So it's exhausting. BUT it will be so much fun. I cannot wait. I leave one week from Sunday.

Been really busy here trying to 'get ahead.' I've been busy without trying to get ahead. So the day is over before I know what happened.

Congratulations to you and your son!! Hurrah. It is exciting and it is a nice break when they can do their own running and some of yours.

November already. I can't believe the last time I was on here it was the 23rd. Time really flies. I'll try to get back here before I leave.

Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2012 :  3:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I kinda figured you were getting ready for the trip. Had no idea it was getting so close already! I'll bet you're getting more than excited. Hope that the storm hasn't caused more problems for the airlines tho, keep all that in mind. By then all should be back to normal I would hope. Wouldn't you??

It looks totally like Christmas here. Have about 2 in. of white stuff & the wind is whippin away already. It acts like it does in Wyo. I swear we're there still sometimes, without all the pretty scenery tho :(. Hard to believe that Christmas is only next month too, ugh! Wasn't it just July??!

Well, I no longer have the demon child with her sister. Mom decided not to bring them here anymore, which was fine by me really. I'm gonna miss the baby, but the little demon, oh no. Not even the slightest! Am I evil on that?? I do have pity on whoever has to deal with her tho. Lord be with them for strength, that's all I have to say!! She won't listen worth squat. So it's been a heavenly week!!!! I think mom didn't like me telling her she had to take them somewhere when hubs had night shift & had to sleep during the day. The other girls are quiet, but those 2....uh-uh. Can't tell a baby to be quiet, but when the older one refuses to listen?? Well, ya gotta go. Sorry! The others are angels when hubs sleeps, no issues. So I didn't have to tell them I couldn't watch them when he works nights. Gotta pay a price when your kid is a pain in the tushy!

Ah, speaking of kids, sounds like naptime is over. I'm hearing voices. Have a great warm weekend. C'mon harley, pop on in for us...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  4:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh, yes, I'm very excited. I have things scattered all over my bedroom. I don't want to pack yet. I'd just unpack it to 'make sure I put it in there.' So I have a stack of things here, there, camera, passport, pedometer (I want to know how many steps I'll take each day.), list of clothes to pack, umbrella, you name it. 10 days is a long time to pack for, but I'll mix 'n match. We are restricted as far as luggage goes. So you have to plan it like that. But I'm excited.

Voted this morning and then went to Walmart. My coffee pot shot craps this morning. No sign it was going out. Just wouldn't do squat. Bad morning!

Too bad about the little one. I agree though. If your husband is on nights, he has got to sleep during the day. If she isn't willing to behave, problem. Let her parents solve it. They created it.

It will probably be a couple of weeks before I get back on here. This is a very busy week. Then I'll be gone and return for T-giving. So it will be quite hectic even after I return.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  3:06:34 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
beb, I've been worried SICK about you the past few days & I've been praying that you are safe & have a safe return. I hope that you aren't in the middle of all that is going on right now over there & I know as soon as I see you have checked in, I'm gonna be a happy camper. I'll be double happy when I can see harley too! So come on ladies! Check in with me!!

I do hope everyone is able to enjoy the upcoming holiday. Who cares for one day what you'll be eating...or what you shouldn't. Be glad we're able to have what we do, I know I am! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2012 :  1:10:03 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm home safe and sound. Returned Tuesday evening, Nov. 20th.

We saw the jets (or whatever they were) fly over when we were sightseeing. They were very, very low. I thought it was possibly military training. But then we heard this 'pop, pop' sound. I knew what it was, but still thought 'maybe . . .' It sure wasn't. By the time we got to our hotel and I opened windows I heard the air raid siren. Heard more gunfire. And during dinner the sirens went off 3 times. Somehow I never felt threatened myself. No one else on the tour did either. However, for everyone we had at home it was a terrible time. There was worry. Bear in mind the news plays things up - both here and there. But it was very serious there. I was safe and I'm fine. Thanks for the prayers.

It was a wonderful trip. It is definitely my favorite of all my trips. It was also the most grueling. I got in a lot of miles on this trip. I guess it's because Israel is below sea level. Therefore, all of the religious sites, etc. are 'built up' around those sites. So it's uphill, back down. Up, back down. Lots of steps. So I did a tremendous amount of walking. There is also the added factors that it is a very emotional and spiritual journey. At least for me it was. Loved every minute of it and I'd go back.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I agree and I did eat what I wanted to eat.

Thanks for thinking of me, praying for me and your concern. I appreciate it.

Harley, let us know what's going on in your world.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2012 :  4:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Beb, I am sooooooo happy to see you checked in here!!! I was really worried about you! I am glad you had a wonderful time tho on the trip. All the sirens & jets had to have been a bit of a worry at times, specially since we aren't used to things like that here. Over there it's more or less a usual thing. We would freak out if stuff like that started to happen more often. We really are very lucky, knock on wood. Glad you're safe at home!

Thanksgiving was pretty good, very quiet. Hubs had night shift all week so that put a buffer on any kind of plans really. Today is our anniversary, we're going out for dinner, nothing much. Neither of us did anything for the other! Ha! Usually I do find something, nothing big or expensive or anything like that, just a little something to give him. But this year I couldn't think of anything good to find. So I'll just hold off til Christmas, which isn't much farther off anyways is it!

I decided next weekend will be my big weekend to bake oldest his goodies & I'll get 'em sent off already, so it's one less thing I need to worry about. Why make it longer than it needs to be? Don't need to procrastinate on that stuff, specially if mail is going to take a bit to get there.

I'm glad my week has started off good with your safe return beb! Now we just need to hear from harley & all is hunky dory!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2012 :  10:29:21 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This week is flying by. I've caught up with my sleep from jet lag, but I'm not really sleeping right. Too much on my mind because there's so much here at work that needs to be done. I managed to drop a couple of pounds while I was gone. It was all that walking!

I'm almost finished with my shopping. We don't spend a bundle on gifts though. That's ridiculous in my opinion and not the purpose of the holiday at all. I want to do some baking too. I've seen a recipe in one of my magazines 'Woman's Day' that has a recipe very similar to biscoti. I want to make that. Found a recipe for some spicy nuts that I want to make too. I like to make some 'homemade' gifts. It's fun. It's put me in the right spirit of the holidays. My GD wants to help. She's got her apron ready!

Happy Anniversary to you and hubby. Hope you enjoyed your dinner - well, I'm sure you did.

I have a meeting in 30 mins. Just wanted to check back in.

Come on, harley!! Check in with us.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  3:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hope everyone's weekend was a good one. Started my baking for oldest's package. Today I was finally able to make up the almond brickle (we call it almond roca, but I don't put in chocolate), since the sun has finally decided to show up if only for a little bit. Been cloudy all the time, it's nice to finally see the sun, even if it is really cold! And windy! I did make up 1 batch of the shortbread & it's already almost gone. Had no idea it was really that popular but I guess it is. I sure don't make it like my grama did, she sure had a knack for it & man was it ever good! Wish I had that touch to make it exactly the same. I need to make up my cinnamon pecans, now those have become my favorite. And super easy to make!

I don't do a lot of shopping either. I hate to do it. I do most of it online actually. Have to really when we live in the middle of nowhere. And I really don't want to drive for hrs on end just to shop for what, maybe an hr if even that. I really, really hate to shop. Just is not in my blood at all.

Thanks for the ann. wishes! It was a pretty good day. Nice dinner & I got some nice roses. Even still have them! But they're startin to look pretty sad, so tomorrow I'll probably have to toss em. But they sure were pretty.

Ok now, beb you're back home thank God! So where's our buddy harley hidin out you suppose??

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  4:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Happy Monday. We are having the oddest weather. It was 75 yesterday, 73 Saturday . . . nuts. It's suppose to start raining tonight/tomorrow. Then the temperatures will drop a little. This is so out of the norm for us. It doesn't feel like the holidays.

I love shortbread cookies. I bought ingredients this weekend to begin baking. Didn't get around to it yet. It's getting harder and harder to have any motivation for something like that when I get home from work. If I don't get to it during the week, I have to start next weekend.

I'm with you on the shopping. I do the 'girls' weekend' twice a year at the outlet mall in Osage Beach. I'm not the shopper though. My pals are the shoppers. I'm along for the fun and laughs and I people watch. Some places are fun though - like the winery. It's something 'different.' I'm into the different places but mostly crafts are antiques. I don't have the money for antiques though. I have some in my home - all given to me by family. Love them. I think it's the 'sentimental' aspect that I enjoy.

Yes, I guess our pal harley is hiding out. Get in here, harley!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  3:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Got oldest's package finally finished & mailed. $25 to send, outrageous! And I am soooooo totally outraged with the PO it isn't even funny. I haven't received any mail in over a week now, almost 10 days, which means none of my bills have come or any type of letters (like I get any). I've had packages returned, for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I'm afraid when I go there & give em a piece of my mind I may end up regretting a few things I may say. We will have to see. I have to do it after the girls leave today, I can't go off on them when I have them with me, not a good idea! I don't ever get upset, ever. But man, when I do, you had better watch where your head lands! You know the saying about still waters..

Holy crap, if we saw 70 degree weather right now I think we all would pass out. I would love it dearly yes! Definitely! My hands sure would for sure! I wouldn't have to wear 2 sweaters all of the time & still be cold. Yup, that is my world for winter. Not a fun time. What I wouldn't give to see the 50s even, now that would be a little slice of heaven too.

I've now made up 2 batches of shortbread! I know I'll have to make up another batch of the kisses cookies, those never last long either. And the almond roca.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  12:23:40 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yesterday it dipped back into the 30's. It's strange. It's never like this in the winter. I don't know what's going on. Rain moving in over the weekend with possibility of snow showers Monday. Go figure - from the 70's to snow showers. So strange.

I'd hate to be wearing 2 sweaters to keep warm. That would be horrible.

No mail for 10 days. You know something's wrong. I love a day here and there because I think: Hurrah!! No bills today. But that isn't the norm and it isn't right for 10 days. Wonder what's going on. Hope you did give them a piece of your mind. Are they still able to hear after you left? (ha, ha) I would totally lose it.

I have got to start on cookie baking this weekend. There's only 3 weeks before Christmas. Now isn't that something.

I decided to take some time off for Christmas too. I have the time off coming. Why not. I'm taking of Dec. 21st to go to a concert in St. Louis at Powell Hall. That's a gorgeous place and I went last year. We loved it. Going again. So I'm taking off from the 21st through Jan. 1st. Nice vacation!

This Friday I'm going with friends for Limo Lights. It will be so fun. One of my friends said she has wanted to do this for years. So far there are 7 of us going. We have the limo for 3 hours and water, soft drinks, ice and glasses are provided. We can bring whatever snacks we want to bring. We're going to a couple places in St. Louis and then back here to the Illinois side for a couple more places. Should be fun.

Have a great weekend.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2012 :  3:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So how did the limo lights go? Bet it was fun for ya! Sounds like a great time. Wish there was something like that around here. Then again, wish there was a lot of stuff around here! Price to pay of living in the boondocks! ugh.

Have had snow off & on the past few days, nothing major. But man is it nippy. 14 for a high right now. But, hubs is such a baby & has the heater cranked up to 74, which I hate since it makes for a high bill. I'll be glad when he doesn't work nights next week!! Geez, the little things right? And he keeps it that high at night too, I can't sleep well when it's so high like that. I need it a bit cool for a good sleep. Man, can't get a good middle I swear.

Kiddo has until next Fri for school & then off for 2 weeks. Man where does the time go??? And my 1 mommy had her baby yesterday & get this.....she didn't even stay overnight!!!!! Can you believe this crap??! I could not get over that! What is going on?! Are the insurance companies really so pathetic that they won't even care for a newborn for 24 hrs & the mama too? Sad. Honestly. I feed bad for the new mommies anymore.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2012 :  10:43:47 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Limo Lights was wonderful, beautiful and lots of fun. We had wine, soda, water, ice, salami, cheese, crackers, nuts, chips, chocolates - and lots of laughter. Good friends. Good time.

Snow. Haven't had any yet here. They keep talking about 'flurries' but we haven't even had that. It's in the 20's here this morning.

74. I would melt. Hey, maybe I should turn up the heat. Melting might get rid of some of this weight. Seriously, I wouldn't be able to breathe properly with it that warm. It dries my sinuses. We're all different though.

The kids here have school until next Fri too. They're off then until 1/2. I'm taking off the end of the year myself. I have a Christmas concert and lunch next Friday. The concert is at Powell Hall in St. Louis. Gorgeous, beautiful place. Went last year and loved it. I'm looking forward to going again. That's 12/21. I'm off then through 1/1. I'll be back at work on the 2nd. Fun times.

So the new mommy didn't even get to stay overnight. Why don't they just make it 'drive through' for heavens sakes. That's not in the best interests of anyone. There are infections that could easily develope, etc. More costly for insurance then and for sure a detriment to the mom/baby. Very sad.

harley, harley, harley. What are we going to do with you?

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  3:03:12 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just got done watching the news of yet another school shooting. This time at an elementary school! Now how pathetic does one have to be to go & kill so many innocent young lives, all because their own life is so frail & broken??? The only bright thing I can see in all of this is that they are truly all angels now, just right with the season. Today was the day 3 years ago I lost my own little angel. I can't imagine how all of those parents must be feeling. So many prayers go to them right now, with so many people thinking of them all. I hope they can feel all of the angels wings wrapped around them, trying to comfort them right now & for as long as they need them to.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2012 :  5:05:32 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I totally agree with you, jenjs. It was truly a very sad day. I heard also that he enough ammo to kill every student and teacher there. He turned the gun on himself at the first sign of someone entering the building. So he was prepared to kill everyone before committing suicide. It is a heartbreaking story for the families.

I decided to check in today and wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I'm at work through Thursday but will not return until Jan. 2nd. I may or may not get on the computer at home. Sometimes I just ignore since I'm on it so much here. I hope you have wonderful holidays.

Yes, I do remember when you lost your baby. What a sad day for you and your husband.

We have an addition to our family - an Italian Mastiff. She was my niece's dog and she is not home enough to have a pet. Her son stays with us several nights a week. So he'll still see her. I had my mind made up that we would not get another one. But the kids have been after me and I have heard the little one cry about wanting another pet. She asked her mom on Saturday if she could go back to see Santa. She forgot to tell him 'how much I want another dog. Can we go, mommy?' That's all it took. Before I started crying I said "Call my niece and ask when we can pick Jasmine up." She's a beauty. Brindle. Big, big dog. She's very gentle. 2 years old. Behaves well. She's used to kids, which was a big plus. She isn't a yapper, which I couldn't handle since she's a house dog. So the kids are happy. That's really all that matters.

Have wonderful holidays, jenjs.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

jenjs

484 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2012 :  3:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just heartbreaking, all of it, no matter what you hear. And to know he had shot his own mother 4 times while she was sleeping. The one person who was probably bending over backwards to do the most for him, obviously. It didn't do much good for either of them did it.

I too hope your holidays are very good ones no matter what! I just cannot believe we're at the end of yet another year. Where did this one fly off to??

The new dog sounds absolutely beautiful! I love the brindle, that's what our Taz is, the brute bulldog. He's so ugly only a mama can love him, but truth be told he's so ugly everyone loves him to death! Good thing he's not a huge drooler, yuck. That's just so gross. What a mess.

Well beb, a very Merry Christmas to you & yours & a Happy New Year too! I'd say it to harley as well....but who knows where she is anymore!!! Lets hope 2013 is a safe & silent one, yes?

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

beb48

503 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2012 :  11:16:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Quick pop in as I'm trying to get 'caught up' here before leaving this afternoon. I'm thrilled to be off during the holidays.

May your holidays be wonderful, filled with love, hope and happiness - which means family & good friends and health.

May 2013 be our 'lucky year' in spite of that '13.'

Harley, we'd love to hear from you.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 58  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use