PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Welcome to the Neighborhood
 New to Community
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Elisabeth123

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2008 :  2:57:41 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Send Elisabeth123 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi , I found this web site via magazine article, looking for support and somewhere fun to visit daily to help with motivation while losing weight. I just need that little extra boost daily. I have been counting points through the Weight Watchers program but am no longer going to meetings. Hope this is a good web site for social interations reagarding weight loss.

Report To Moderator

tfbjr

1 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  7:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, I was searching online for free diet plans and came across this web site. I too have been to weight watchers. I lost 85 pounds on their jprogram a couple of years back but have since gained it all back and then some. Food is more like a drug for me. I rarely eat because I'm hungry. I'm know I need to loose the pounds soooo I will give this a try. Just need to stay motivated!!!!!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Texas_Fresh

1 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  05:05:00 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alot of people loose weight because they want to look and feel good, thats great and everything but i have alot more on the line than personal satisfaction! im in the military and my carrer is on the line! Its hard because of the fact i have to eat what they serve or subsitute it from vending machines. Never the less good to be here and i am open to any suggestions.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use