PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Healthy Cooking
 McDonalds yogurt(sp)and fruit parfait
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ZZNightshift

1 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  10:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Does anyone know the # of calories and fat in the small fruit and yogurt parfaits. They never have the info when i ask. I think the young kids don't care to look it up,nor do they ever have the fact sheets. It seems like its mostly strawberries and a small amt of yogurt.

Report To Moderator

fattyfatty2x4

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  12:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good question! I have been wondering just how friendly the McDonalds fruit yogurt parfait is!

www.mcdonalds.com is not a very friendly website to navigate for nutrition info but here is what I found:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller.nutrition.categories.nutrition.index.html

Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait
Serving Size 5.3 oz(149 g)
Calories 160
Calories from fat 20
Total Fat 2
Saturated Fat 1
Cholesterol 5
Sodium 85
Carbohydrates 30
Dietary Fiber -1
Sugars 21
Protein 4

I also learned that a Double Quarter PounderŪ with Cheese is 770 calories (440 fat calories) and a 32 ounce Chocolate Triple ThickŪ Shake is 1150 calories (300 fat calories) and the Deluxe Breakfast is 1190 (550 fat calories) [:O] [:O] [:O]

2x4 was here, but now she's gone. She left this post to carry on...

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

Theresa130225

739 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  10:19:00 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
2x4 Your the best

this information sure makes it much easyer to fix food at home

I do get the veggie burgers and I don't see it on there list. I have checked befor at the Micy Dee's and seems to be ok

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

kendra48642

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2007 :  5:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Send kendra48642 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the partaits without granola is 130 calories...a nice alternative to french fries.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use