PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Low-Carb Lifestyle
 Low Carb Recipes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topictopic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

elmuthig

2 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  12:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi. I was wondering if anyone had some Low carbohydrate, but also low fat and relatively lower calorie snack recipes. I need some more variety for the summer months to make everyday![:)]

Report To Moderator

Giasbash6260

1 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2005 :  5:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Raw Cabbage with mustard is a great snack I love whenever I am hungry, Also grape/cherry tomatoes are also amazing, so much if fact that they usually dont last 2 hrs in the frig....because I tend to eat them all!!! haha!
Also, eggplant(broiled)--thin slices...its like chips and if you eat cheese(unlike myself) you can sprinkle some of that on top and broil...I wouldnt advise cheese or any dairy for that matter because dairy is horrible! unless of course it is grassfed dairy!!!

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page

guinnessone

2 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2008 :  12:50:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Personally, I really enjoy 1 wedge of Light Laughing Cow cheese on celery. Depending on the celery, it uses about 2 stalks.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use