PROFILE | ACTIVE TOPICS | SEARCH | FAQ
 All Forums
 FoodFit Community
 Job Focus
 This is great! ~ I LOVE my job plus 08/24/05 G&G
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic topic nav Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

fattyfatty2x4

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  2:48:23 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
WOW! For a while there were SO MANY topics on the forum and we NEVER utilized them all! I like the simple look of this board! Maybe we can use it better!

OK you GUYS!!! Start jumping up and down like idiots cause WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!! (almost)

I have taken off work this week so I could pack and pack and pack stuff and put it in storage so we can list our condo FOR SALE!

MY JOB ROCKS to let me be so flexible!!!!

Anyway..... I stopped in here at work to go through the mail real quick and pick up packing paper from the moving comapny and I need to get back home!!

here are my G&G for TUESDAY, Aug 24

grats:
1 - WE HAVE A RATIFIED CONTRACT ON A 1950s HOUSE THAT IS 1980 sq ft (we currently live in 936 sq ft)
2 - We are trudging along with packing stuff up (we have SO MUCH STUFF)
3 - Weather is cool and breezy
4 - My Job is so cool!
5 - FoodFit friends for being here and not getting on my case for disappearing!

goals:
1 - Do not overeat due to stress
2 - Keep moving and lifting and streching and careful to use the legs, etc etc etc
3 - Drink LOTS of water! I NEED it right now!

BYE for a few days!!! [^^] [^^] [^^]

2x4 ~ CW:150+ ~ GW for now: below 140 ~ I think I can! I think I can!

Report To Moderator

Holly

USA
1192 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  3:55:20 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I totally agree on the new topics. Did you notice the Plan Exclusiveness is gone, too. Much better that way.

2x4, congrats on the house. I am super excited for you - I know right where you are coming from.

I am not feeling any job love right now, though, so I can't join that party today.

Grats:
1. I got to work an extra day at PT job last night, which is great because I REALLY need the extra cash.
2. My mom is quitting one of her PT jobs - she is really works too much (must be where I get it from).
3. One of my bosses has GREAT connections. Still keeping my fingers crossed on speeding ticket.
4. At the hospital are 2 new ER doctors who dictate who replace others who didn't - meaning more work, meaning more money for me. (And they are easy to understand.)
5. Hubby is going away on Saturday. I am planning lunch with the girls and hanging by the pool with daiquiries. Gotta go buy a blender.

Goals:
I am not setting any goals today. I just don't feel like it.

Report To Moderator
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
FoodFit.com Community © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

FoodFit is a part of HealthCentral
© 1999- The HealthCentral Network, Inc., Copyright All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy and Terms of Use