1. Begin by trimming all the skin off the chicken breasts. Flatten the chicken with a meat tenderizer to about 1/2 inch thick. Brush each side with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Grill chicken for about 3 minutes each side (do not over-cook chicken!). Remove from grill and set aside.
3. In large sauté pan, on stove top or grill side burner, melt the butter and minced garlic on medium-high heat. Once the butter is melted and the garlic has cooked for about 2 minutes, add the mushrooms, green onions and pimentos.
4. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the mushrooms start to cook. Turn the heat up to high and add up to 8 ounces of marsala wine. Add brown gravy into the mixture and stir.
5. Finally, add the grilled chicken that was set aside. Cook uncovered on medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for 5-7 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 6