Menu for Day 2
(click on any link to see the recipe - remember, recipe yields are adjustable)
Grilled Tuna Sandwiches
Wild Rice and Cranberry Salad
Nutritional Information (per serving of the meal):
Saturated Fat: 3g
% Calories from Fat: 16%
% Calories from Saturated Fat: 5%
PREP NOTES: These tips help you get dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
- Start cooking the rice according to the package directions.
- While the rice is cooking, prepare the cranberry mixture and set aside.
- Preheat the grill for the tuna.
- Season the tuna steaks and set aside.
- When the rice is finished cooking, mix with the cranberry mixture and refrigerate.
- Grill the tuna and assemble the sandwiches.
- Slice the pears for dessert.