Menu for Day 1
(click on any link to see the recipe - remember, recipe yields are adjustable)
Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Toasted Pecans
Pan-Roasted Chicken Breasts
Nutritional Information (per serving of the meal):
Saturated Fat: 2g
% Calories from Fat: 25%
% Calories from Saturated Fat: 4%
PREP NOTES: These tips help you get dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
- Peel the sweet potatoes. Place them in a pot, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Season the chicken and begin cooking.
- Toast the pecans and set aside.
- While the chicken and potatoes finish cooking, prepare the green salad.
- Mash the sweet potatoes with butter and brown sugar and serve alongside the chicken.
- Slice the fresh apples for dessert.