Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in veggies
lower in carbs
1 top sirloin steak, about 8 ounces
freshly ground black pepper
4 cups torn romaine lettuce
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette (see recipe) or low-fat salad dressing
1 teaspoon anchovy paste
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup fat free croutons
1. Preheat the grill or broiler to medium-high.
2. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Grill or broil the steak to the desired doneness, about 6 minutes on each side for medium rare. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Slice the steak into thin slices.
3. Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
4. Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and anchovy paste in a small bowl.
5. Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine.
6. Divide the romaine among the plates, top each salad with slices of steak, sprinkle with croutons and serve.
Serving Size: 1 salad with steak
Number of Servings: 2
|Fat||12 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||33 g||Saturated Fat||4 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.