Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in fruits
lower in fat
lower in sodium
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Place the grapefruit halves in a baking dish and sprinkle with brown sugar.
3. Broil about 5" away from the heat source, until the sugar deepens in color and has a caramel-like consistency, about 5 minutes.
4. Transfer to individual dishes and serve.
Serving Size: 1/2 grapefruit
Number of Servings: 2
|Fat||0 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||1 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.
Try This With...
- Blueberry Bran Muffins
- Golden Grain Griddle Cakes with Apple Sizzle
- Scrambled Eggs with Chives and Sour Cream
- Angel Hair Pasta with Scallops in Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Fettuccine with Swiss Chard, Garlic and Parmesan Cheese
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin