Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 9 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in grains
3/4 pound fettuccine
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
freshly ground black pepper
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 pounds Swiss chard, washed
a pinch nutmeg
2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Place a large pot of water on to boil. Add the fettuccine and cook about 12 minutes until al dente. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, cut the Swiss chard into 1/4-inch wide pieces.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over moderately high heat. Add the onions, salt and pepper and cook until the onions start to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
4. Add the chard and nutmeg to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes more. Stir in the low-fat sour cream.
4. Toss the fettuccine with the Swiss chard mixture.
5. Divide the fettuccine among 4 warmed serving plates and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 6
|Fat||5 g||Fiber||6 g|
|Protein||13 g||Saturated Fat||2 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.