Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in veggies
lower in carbs
2 top sirloin steaks, about 8 ounces each
freshly ground black pepper
8 cups torn romaine lettuce
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette (see recipe) or low-fat salad dressing
2 teaspoons anchovy paste
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup fat free croutons
1. Preheat the grill or broiler to medium-high.
2. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Grill or broil the steaks to the desired doneness, about 6 minutes on each side for medium rare. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Slice each steak into thin slices.
3. Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
4. Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and anchovy paste in a small bowl.
5. Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine.
6. Divide the romaine among 4 plates, top each salad with slices of steak, sprinkle with croutons and serve.
Serving Size: 1 salad with steak
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||12 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||33 g||Saturated Fat||4 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.