Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 9 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in veggies
4 ounces rice noodles or 8 ounces linguini
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 small eggplants, cut into cubes
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 pound oyster mushrooms (or button mushrooms), sliced
2 cups snap peas
1 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch strips
1/2 cup light coconut milk
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
fish sauce to taste
1 tablespoon sugar
1 to 2 teaspoons green curry paste, or to taste
1 pound fresh bean sprouts
1 cup cilantro leaves
2 limes, cut into wedges
1. Cook the rice noodles or linguini according to the directions on the package. Drain, rinse and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over high heat in a nonstick wok or skillet. Add the eggplant, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes more. Add the peas and salmon and sear the salmon on all sides.
4. Add the coconut milk, chicken broth, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, sugar and green curry paste and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in another nonstick skillet. Add the noodles or linguine and the remaining fish sauce. Toss to combine and heat thoroughly.
6. Divide the noodles among 4 bowls. Place some of the salmon mixture over the noodles and garnish with bean sprouts, cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
Serving Size: 1 bowl with salmon, vegetables and noodles
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||14 g||Fiber||13 g|
|Protein||35 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.