Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 9 visitors
This recipe is...
Thai-Style Salmon Stir Fry
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 small eggplant, cut into cubes
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup oyster mushrooms (or button mushrooms) , sliced
1/2 cup snap peas
1/4 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch strips
2 tablespoons light coconut milk
1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
fish sauce to taste
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon green curry paste, or to taste
1/4 pound fresh bean sprouts
1/4 cup cilantro leaves
1/2 lime, cut into wedges
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over high heat in a nonstick wok or skillet. Add the eggplant, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes more. Add the peas and salmon and sear the salmon on all sides.
4. Add the coconut milk, chicken broth, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, sugar and green curry paste and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in another nonstick skillet. Add the noodles or linguine and the remaining fish sauce. Toss to combine and heat thoroughly.
6. Divide the noodles among the bowls. Place some of the salmon mixture over the noodles and garnish with bean sprouts, cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
Serving Size: 1 bowl with salmon, vegetables and noodles
Number of Servings: 1
- 60 g
- 14 g
- 13 g
- 35 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 376 mg