Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
1 pound lean ground turkey
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 ear corn
1/2 cup fresh, diced tomatoes
1 jalapeño chili pepper, seeded, to taste
1 tablespoon finely chopped scallions
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
juice of 1 lime
2 tablespoons fat free mayonnaise
4 sourdough rolls
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Shape the turkey into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to cook.
3. Grill the corn until it is golden brown. When the corn is cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the cob.
4. To make the corn relish, combine the corn, tomatoes, jalapeņo pepper, scallions, cilantro and lime juice in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
(This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
5. Grill the burgers on both sides until they are cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
6. Toast the rolls on the grill.
7. Top the burgers with mayonnaise and corn relish and serve them on the toasted rolls.
Serving Size: 1 burger
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||14 g||Fiber||4 g|
|Protein||31 g||Saturated Fat||5 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.