Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 6 visitors
This recipe is...
Classic Burgers with Red Onion and Horseradish
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 pound lean ground beef sirloin
1 red onion, sliced
4 onion rolls
(This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Shape the ground sirloin into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick. Season the patties with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the patties on both sides until the burgers are just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
5. Toast the onion rolls on the grill.
6. Serve the burgers with sliced red onion and horseradish sauce on the toasted onion rolls.
Serving Size: 1 burger
Number of Servings: 4
- 34 g
- 10 g
- 2 g
- 32 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 691 mg