Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 6 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in carbs
1 tablespoon horseradish
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 pound lean ground beef sirloin
1 red onion, sliced
4 onion rolls
1. In a small bowl, combine the horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
(This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Shape the ground sirloin into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick. Season the patties with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the patties on both sides until the burgers are just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
5. Toast the onion rolls on the grill.
6. Serve the burgers with sliced red onion and horseradish sauce on the toasted onion rolls.
Serving Size: 1 burger
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||10 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||32 g||Saturated Fat||4 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.