Ratings & Reviews
5 large eggs, and 5 egg whites
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped, fresh parsley
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
3/4 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup cooked and peeled red Bliss potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 cup fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces on the diagonal
1. Whisk the eggs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper together until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 8" to 10" ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and asparagus and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes and turn the heat to low.
5. Add the egg mixture (do not stir) and cook over low heat until the eggs are set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
6. Place the skillet under the broiler for 30 to 45 seconds to finish cooking the top.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Number of Servings: 6
|Fat||10 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||13 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.