This recipe is...
Spring Vegetable Frittata
1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/3 cup fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces on the diagonal
1/3 cup cooked and peeled red Bliss potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
2. In a 8" to 10" ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and asparagus and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes and turn the heat to low.
5. Add the egg mixture (do not stir) and cook over low heat until the eggs are set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
6. Place the skillet under the broiler for 30 to 45 seconds to finish cooking the top.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Number of Servings: 4
- 7 g
- 10 g
- 1 g
- 13 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 165 mg