Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
1/4 cup seeded and diced tomatoes
1 teaspoon fresh, chopped basil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
12 French bread slices
2 cloves garlic
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, basil, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon olive oil and set aside.
2. Toast the bread on both sides in a toaster oven, under the broiler or on the grill.
3. While the toasted slices are still warm, rub them with garlic and drizzle them with the remaining olive oil on one side.
4. Put a dollop of the tomato mixture on each slice of bruschetta and serve.
Serving Size: 1 slice of bruschetta
Number of Servings: 12
|Fat||3 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||3 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.
Try This With...
- Fresh Greens with Grilled Tuna and Orange-Ginger Vinaigrette
- Grilled Pizza with Garden Tomatoes and Basil