Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 13 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in sodium
lower in carbs
2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
splash of canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Wash the seeds under running water. Dry them on paper towels.
3. Lightly oil a baking sheet and spread the seeds over it.
4. Bake the seeds until completely dried, at least 1 hour, shaking the pan occassionally.
5. Turn the heat up to 350°F and brown the seeds lightly, about 5 minutes.
6. Cool, salt (optional) and store in an airtight container.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
Number of Servings: 6
|Fat||1 g||Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||1 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.