Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 3 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in carbs
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1/3 cup rice vinegar
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, 4 to 6 ounces each
1. Combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
2. Spray the grill grate with non-stick spray (or oil it well) and preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the chicken on each side until it is cooked through, about 2 to 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Brush them on both sides with the honey mixture, then grill 2 to 3 minutes more on each side.
5. Drizzle the chicken with the remaining honey mixture and serve.
Serve with Festive Rice Salad .
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 6
|Fat||1 g||Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||27 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.