Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
Grilled Veggie Wraps
1/4 eggplant, sliced 1/3 inch thick
1/4 summer squash, sliced 1/3 inch thick
1/4 green or red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
1/4 red onion,sliced 1/3 inch thick
1 large whole mushroom
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons minced chives
1 large flour tortilla
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Brush the vegetables with the Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette on all sides.
3. Grill on a hot grill for 2 minutes on each side. To keep the onions together, slide a spatula completely underneath to pick up all the rings. Turn carefully. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Let the vegetables cool to room temperature, and coarsely chop.
For the wraps:
5. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and chives.
6. Lay the tortilla out and spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture on the tortilla. Place the vegetables on the tortilla, and spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top of the vegetables. Tightly roll the tortilla into a cylinder, ending with the seam side down.
(The wraps can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
7. Cut the wrap in half on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Number of Servings: 1
- 48 g
- 9 g
- 8 g
- 13 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 693 mg