This recipe is...
Tuna Salad Sandwiches on Focaccia
2 tablespoons mayonaise, non-fat
1 tablespoon finely diced celery
1 tablespoon finely diced, sweet onion
salt and pepper to taste
1 lettuce leaf, green leaf, bibb or romaine, shredded
1 large slice of ripe tomato, sliced very thin
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
For the sandwich:
2. Lay the focaccia slices out on a work surface and spread the tuna mixture on the sandwich. Place the shredded lettuce on the sandwich and top with a slice of tomato.
3. Cut the sandwich in half on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Number of Servings: 1
- 31 g
- 10 g
- 2 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 351 mg
Try This With...
- Roasted Asparagus Salad
- Wild Mushroom Salad with Micro Greens, Pecans and Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Potato Chips Without Hips
- Bibb Lettuce with Cucumbers, Sweet Onions and Dill Vinaigrette