Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
Watercress and Endive Salad with Winter Fruits
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup grapeseed oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 head endive
1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
1. Place all the ingredients in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well.
2. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
For the Salad:
1. Toss the watercress, endive and half of each fruit with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
2. Divide the greens mixture onto four plates.
3. Garnish each plate with the remaining fruit.
Serving Size: 1 cup salad with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette
Number of Servings: 4
- 27 g
- 21 g
- 8 g
- 2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 164 mg