Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
Swordfish Wraps with Jalapeņo-Lime Cream Cheese
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 swordfish fillet, about 4 ounces
1/2 teaspoon minced, fresh jalapeño pepper
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
1 large flour tortilla
1 large lettuce leaf (bibb, green leaf or romaine), shredded
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In another small bowl, combine the olive oil, salt and pepper. Brush the swordfish with the oil mixture on all sides.
3. Grill the fillet on a hot grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
4. Let the fillet cool to room temperature. Once cool, flake the fish with a fork.
For the wraps:
5. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, jalapeņo pepper and lime zest.
6. Lay the tortilla out and spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center of the tortilla. Place the flaked fish on top of the cream cheese, and spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top, then add the shredded lettuce. Tightly roll the tortilla into a cylinder, ending with the seam side down.
7. Cut the wrap in half on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Number of Servings: 1
- 35 g
- 11 g
- 2 g
- 32 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 606 mg