Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in carbs
For the grilled swordfish:
2 teaspoons olive oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
4 swordfish fillets, about 4 ounces each
For the wraps:
1/2 cup cream cheese, low-fat whipped
2 teaspoons minced, fresh jalapeño pepper
2 teaspoons freshly grated lime zest
4 large flour tortillas
4 large lettuce leaves (bibb, green leaf or romaine), shredded
For the swordfish:
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In another small bowl, combine the olive oil, salt and pepper. Brush the swordfish with the oil mixture on all sides.
3. Grill the fillets on a hot grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
4. Let the fillets cool to room temperature. Once cool, flake the fish with a fork.
For the wraps:
5. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, jalapeņo pepper and lime zest.
6. Lay the tortillas out and spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on each of them. Divide the flaked fish among the tortillas, and spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top, then add the shredded lettuce. Tightly roll each tortilla into a cylinder, ending with the seam side down.
7. Cut the wraps in half on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||11 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||32 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.