Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 3 visitors
This recipe is...
Greek Frittata with Spinach, Oregano and Feta Cheese
2 cups spinach,washed, tough stems removed
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
4 large eggs
6 large egg whites
1 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
2 teaspoons fresh, chopped oregano
1/2 cup chopped onions
6 small potatoes, cooked and halved
2. Whisk the eggs, egg whites, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper together until thoroughly combined.
3. In an 8" or 10" ovenproof, nonstick skillet, heat the remaining teaspoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Turn the heat to low, and add the spinach and halved potatoes (cut side down).
5. Add the egg mixture (do not stir) and cook over low heat until the eggs are set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
6. Place the skillet under the broiler for 30 to 45 seconds to finish cooking the top of the frittata.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Number of Servings: 6
- 18 g
- 6 g
- 2 g
- 15 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 508 mg