This recipe is...
Grilled Salmon and Fresh Spinach Wraps
4 salmon fillets, about 4 ounces each
2 teaspoons olive oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup fat-free, whipped cream cheese
2 tablespoons minced, sweet onion
4 large flour tortillas (7-8 inches)
4 large spinach leaves, shredded
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and then season with salt and pepper. Cook them on the grill, about 3-4 minutes per side, depending on their thickness. Transfer the fillets to a cutting board to let cool and then cut into small pieces.
For the wraps:
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lay out the tortillas on a work surface in front of you. Divide the cream cheese mixture among the tortillas, spreading it out in the middle of each tortilla. Divide the salmon among the tortillas, top with shredded spinach. Tightly roll the tortilla in a cylinder ending with the seam side down.
5. Slice the wraps on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Number of Servings: 4
- 27 g
- 16 g
- 2 g
- 33 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 591 mg