Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 3 visitors
This recipe is...
Chipotle Chicken Wraps
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
1/2 clove garlic, peeled
1 pinch salt
1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
drizzle of olive oil
1 small skinless, boneless chicken breast, about 4 ounces
2 teaspoons minced, sweet onion
1 large flour tortilla
1 large green leaf lettuce leaf, shredded
1. Combine the chipotle pepper, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper in a mortar and pestle or chop them on a cutting board until they form a paste. Add the olive oil to the mortar and pestle or transfer the mixture to a small bowl and add the olive oil.
2. Rub the chicken breast with the chipotle paste and set aside.
3. Preheat the grill or broiler.
4. Cook the chicken for about 4 to 6 minutes per side, until it is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board to let cool, then cut the chicken into small pieces.
For the wrap:
5. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Lay out the flour tortilla on a work surface in front of you. Spread the cream cheese in the center of the tortilla. Place the chicken and the lettuce on top of the cream cheese. Tightly wrap each tortilla into a cylinder ending with the seam side down.
7. Cut each wrap on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Number of Servings: 1
- 45 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
- 66 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 953 mg