Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
Teriyaki Chicken Wraps
1 tablespoon mirin (rice wine)
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
2 tablespoons beer
1 skinless, boneless chicken breast, 4 ounces
2 teaspoons minced, sweet onion
1 large flour tortilla
1 large green leaf lettuce leaf, shredded
1. For the teriyaki marinade, combine the soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, sugar, ginger and beer in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Cool over an ice bath.
2. Place the chicken and teriyaki marinade in a plastic bag and seal tight. Let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Grill the chicken on each side until it is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board to cool and then cut into small pieces.
For the wrap:
5. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Lay the flour tortilla out on a work surface in front of you. Spread the cream cheese mixture in the center of the tortilla. Place the chicken on top of the cream cheese and then add the lettuce. Tightly roll each tortilla into a cylinder, ending with the seam side down.
7. Cut the wrap on the diagonal and serve.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Number of Servings: 1
- 40 g
- 5 g
- 2 g
- 36 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 692 mg