This recipe is...
Salad Greens with Grilled Chicken, Artichoke Hearts, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Red Wine Vinaigrette
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and chopped
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (from a jar), drained and chopped
1. Place the shallots, vinegar and mustard in a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Continue whisking and slowly add the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
(This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
For the grilled chicken:
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Brush the chicken breast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill the chicken on both sides until it is cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. Place on a cutting board to cool.
(The chicken can be grilled in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
For the green salad:
1. Slice the chicken breast into strips and place them in a mixing bowl. Add the artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes and half of the red wine vinaigrette.
2. Place the lettuce in a separate salad bowl and toss it with the remaining vinaigrette. Arrange the chicken, artichokes and sun-dried tomato mixture on top.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast with salad
Number of Servings: 1
- 14 g
- 11 g
- 6 g
- 31 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 322 mg