Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
Baby Greens Salad with Salmon, Peas and New Potatoes in a Mustard Vinaigrette
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup freshly shucked, raw peas
1 pound small red Bliss potatoes, boiled and halved
1. Place the shallots, vinegar and mustard in a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Continue whisking and slowly add the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
(This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
For the grilled salmon:
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill the salmon on both sides until it is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the fillet. Transfer the salmon to a cutting board and let cool.
(The salmon can be grilled in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.)
For the baby greens salad:
1. Slice the salmon into strips and place them in a mixing bowl. Add the peas, new potatoes and half of the vinaigrette. Gently toss to coat the salmon and vegetables.
2. Place the baby greens in a separate salad bowl and toss it with the remaining vinaigrette. Arrange the salmon, peas and potato mixture on top.
Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet with salad
Number of Servings: 4
- 31 g
- 15 g
- 6 g
- 29 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 305 mg