Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in veggies
lower in fat
lower in sodium
1 whole red or green pepper
1. Slice the pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
2. Place the 2 halves on a cookie sheet and press down so they lie flat with the skin side up.
3. Place the pepper under a hot broiler until the skin is evenly blistered, about 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Carefully remove the pepper from the cookie sheet and place in a bowl.
5. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Uncover and peel off the skin.
Serving Size: 1 pepper
Number of Servings: 1
|Fat||0 g||Fiber||3 g|
|Protein||2 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.