Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Cherry Tomato and Corn Relish
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
10 basil leaves
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Cut the corn from the cob and place it in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes, red onion, basil, sugar, vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
(This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. The relish can be served cold or at room temperature.)
For the grilled chicken:
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the chicken on the hot grill until cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
4. Serve the chicken breasts topped with the relish.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast with relish
Number of Servings: 4
- 20 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
- 58 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 407 mg